Report Bugs Here

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    it appears as it does for Centie for me
  • edited 2015-02-19 16:35:19
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Humbly requesting that <iframe> tags be allowed so we can embed videos from Blip.tv and maybe games from Internet Archive before that inevitably gets old
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    It was enabled before...probably got disabled by the last security update. Give me a few minutes.
  • kill living beings
    if you click the link in a youtube video embed to go to youtube, it goes to "youtube-nocookie.com". e.g. https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/watch?v=ljy9Is_FvIc for http://heapershangout.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/571800/#Comment_571800. I don't know if this is on your end or what, of course.
  • it's happening for me too
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it keeps happening to me too

somebody fix this before I panic
    Does this happen when you click on the YouTube button? Because it isn't happening here...I can check on some Windows machines if need be.
    Hmmm, js/global.js is using youtube-nocookie.com...let me see if it's using that as the iframe source here.
    It's pointing to youtube.com here. No mention of nocookie at all. WTH.
  • Is it not possible to fave threads on the mobile site?
  • What's the star on each thread for, if not that?
  • I can't seem to set it by touching it.
  • Technically not a bug, but can we please have the gear menu's contents unpacked by default on the mobile site?  Because it's horribly difficult to tap the gear without hitting Quote instead.
    I'll have to look into it...it's a bit difficult to use the DOM debugger on a phone. :(
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Can't you spoof your user agent somehow to make Vanilla give you the mobile site on a PC?

Can't you spoof your user agent somehow to make Vanilla give you the mobile site on a PC?

I think you just put the word "Mobile" in there, since my tablet doesn't have that and so I can't make Vanilla give me the mobile site on my tablet, which is frustrating
  • edited 2015-05-01 21:00:05
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    By the way, I think the security update a while back re-broke quotes on Chrome. :P I can fix it tonight.

In the meantime, you'll have to use Firefox, or do quotes manually using <blockquote>.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Would it be possible to make all the variations on [whatever].heapershangout.com redirect to just heapershangout.com? It's a bit annoying to be able to be logged in on www.heapershangout.com but not plain heapershangout.com and vice versa.
    It should be working now.
    Thanks ^_^
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Huh.  Cool.

Kind of amusing that after, what, 4 years of that anomaly? it was apparently a 5 minute fix.
    It turned out to be easier and less likely to break things than I thought it'd be...sometimes I don't like changing things because I'm afraid to keep the site down for long periods unannounced.
    I think we should change the link color.

If only because my eyes start playing trick on me with this particular monitor and things end up looking like links to me when they're not. >_<
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Link color should stand out more, yeah.
    Odradek said:

Link color should stand out more, yeah.

• Link color should be lime fuckin' green
  • I think we should change the link color.

If only because my eyes start playing trick on me with this particular monitor and things end up looking like links to me when they're not. >_<

i TOLD you dog
    Haven said:

I think we should change the link color.

i TOLD you dog
    I'm a horse, not a dog

(I had to mouse over your post just to make sure you didn't hide a link in it where I couldn't see it :V)
  • so hey is there a reason I can suddenly not embed images from gyazo anymore
    It's probably the same iframe filter that keeps blip from working >.<

Remind me again later today and I'll fix it; it won't take long.
  • I have a PM notification, but no new PMs

I currently have nobody in my blocklist
    One of these days, I'm going to dig into the Vanilla codebase and see why it's allergic to non-BMP Unicode...I'd love to be able to use emoji.
  • Is it just me or is the page number list appearing below the OP on the first page of posts a new feature?
  • edited 2015-08-15 04:18:40
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    It's because the OP is actually considered separate from the rest of the thread for whatever reason. It's basically a news article and all the other posts are "comments". It's not that new, either way.
    @lee4hmz: Is there anything that can be done about the "This site may be hacked" warning on Google?
    I've tried telling them the site isn't hacked before, but it didn't seem to have much effect. I don't even know why they think that.
    That one time with the bitmonica thing?
    We fixed that, though, and the bizarre thing is that when I checked with Google, they said there was nothing actually wrong with the site. I kind of gave up on it because fixing it would require talking to a human, and you can't get a human out of Google unless you threaten legal action. :P
    maybe something that was linked/embedded here, then?
    possibly...they didn't say what, though.
  • It's cool though, we can just pretend it's our very own "gamma radiation, keep out" sign.
    Heh.
    okay, so to set the reverse DNS on IPv6, we need an AAAA record, but as noted previously, NetSol won;t let me do that. I'll have to see if Linode's DNS servers will.
    Linode's DNS servers should, since there's an AAAA record for covering.space on them.
    OK.
    I think it may be a while until they let you do rDNS just because they want the forward DNS propagated and etc. but it should work
  • kill living beings
    the way the "who's online" goes past the tabling has been bothering me since nine years from now

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    yes, I greatly dislike that, with an emphasis on "greatly" and "dislike".
  • thirding for always been bothered by that
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    fourthed