The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    First feeling: Very late 70s/early 80s sort of sound, which of course gives me that instant nostalgia rush. Much can be forgiven when this is in play.

Second feeling: God this guy is fucked up.

Third feeling: Catharsis. Weird how listening to something that's essentially about pain, suffering and madness can actually make you feel better.
  • Imi: When I first listened to it, as a teenager, I couldn't listen to it again because I identified some with the main character, which was disconcerting. Oh teen angst, how I don't miss you.

I don't think it's the band's best album, but it's still good. Maybe because a few of the songs just don't stand very well on their own.
    I actually still identified with the main character somewhat, which I think makes the catharsis effect more powerful. For me, anyway.
  • So today I found out that either joining new forums or having Mamimi from Fooly Cooly as an avatar turns me into a fucking spazz.

Luckily the folks on [as]' Toonami boards don't seem to mind much.

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Chef and Waiterman: Which is Lumiere and which is Cogsworth?
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I'm glad to see you found a forum you like, Lazuli. I hope things go well for you there.

Blargh, my train of thought is a total mess right now. I hate it when this happens.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    scientific consensus is that Crash Bandicoot is cooler than 65.3% of the population
  • The sadness will last forever.
    My tongue stills feels numb.
  • Okay, I just listened to the full version of "Greyhound" by Swedish Derp Mafia for the first time.

I think my ears died and went to heaven.
    argh my face has too much acne

:<
    Roar
  • I'm glad to see you found a forum you like, Lazuli. I hope things go well for you there.

Thank you, Gator! :3

Do you like Toonami?

You should join if you do.

Then you can watch me be a total fucking spazz

edit: hate it when I type something and vanilla only posts part of it.

Blah blah blah money
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    I want

BLOOOOOOD

REDDDDDDD

VENGEANCE
    SHUT UP ABOUT GODDAMN MONEY
    Lost money? Whatever. *shrugs*
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    trespassers will be made fun of
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-05-29 23:48:38
    into the daaaaaaaark

blooooooooood reeeeeeeeligion
    I had a pudding cup.
  • edited 2012-05-29 23:49:07
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Lazuli: I'm afraid I haven't watched enough Toonami to join a forum dedicated to it. I've heard plenty of good things about it. I just never got around to watching more than I think one random episode of Dragonball Z.

It's a bad habit of mine to learn about shows that might interest me but then never actually watch them.

And on that subject, I kind of want to join a forum dedicated to something I like, but I haven't found many communities that I'd fit in very well. Then again, I haven't browsed Brawl in the Family's forums that much. I'm sure they'd have threads/boards I would happily participate in.
    Come'n sing along with me!

Screaming for

BLOOOOOOD

REDDDDDDD

VENGEANCE

SCREAMING FOR BLOOD
    Tre said:

into the daaaaaaaark

blooooooooood reeeeeeeeligion
    THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST TIME I'VE EVER BEEN NINJA'D
  • haha

I was just making a reference to your LP but if it ain't broke... XD
  • Lazuli: I'm afraid I haven't watched enough Toonami to join a forum dedicated to it. I've heard plenty of good things about it. I just never got around to watching more than I think one random episode of Dragonball Z.

Toonami's actually a programming block, but there's no better time than the present! They just re-launched it last Saturday night. It's on from midnight to 3am. So I guess it's DVR material for many, but still.

• edited 2012-05-30 00:09:38
    The sadness will last forever.
    NO MORE BEES
  • Murdering more innocent pudding, eh, Imi?

I'm on to you.
    NO MORE BLOOD

H3Y G4TOR

1S TH1S YOU

It's dead now. It sacrificed itself for the greater good. Well, my greater good, anyway.
    :(
    I need to con JuMer into playing a game about vampires so we can just sing Blood Religion the entire time.

Also, while we're here

THERE WAS A TIME
    WHEN HELL WAS DIVINE

(Remember when I didn't allcaps, all the time? Me neither)
  • The greater good? I'm the greatest good you're ever gonna get!
  • Imi: The ends justify the means?
    baaaaaa
  • edited 2012-05-29 23:55:03
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Tre: Seems doubtful.

JZ: Seems doubtful.
    I AM TALKING TO ME NOT ANY OF YOU
  • edited 2012-05-29 23:57:04
    ^^Well.........you have smelly pants!
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Spacey: Believe it or not, I have never heard of this before now. I can assure you that I lack monochrome bright yellow clothing or messy blond hair down my entire neck.

I wonder many things about this game besides just "Can elephants fly?" (in four languages that I don't know)
    My pants take offense to that remark.
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.

^^Well.........you have smelly pants!

Possibly ew?
    wait, are you insinuating that elephants can't fly?
    Rrrrrrrrr
    Biopsy
  • @PlutoniumFist: This song is like what would happen if that Judas Priest song in Rock Band 2 and the Dream Theater song in that same game had a baby hellspawn.

I like it.
  • Imi: Well, they should be ashamed of themselves. They're not fit to call themselves pants.

Irene: That is a logical response to everything I say in the world.
    I AM THE QUEEN OF THE HEAP!
  • Yeah, and I'm the emperor.

(insert "mythology gag" pot hole above)
    Jumpingzombie is the Queen of the Heap, or of Hyperbole anyhow.

My pants are shocked at your insolence by the way. First "danglebutt" now this
    @Tre: I didn't know Painkiller was in Rock Band.

May have to buy Rock Band just to play it.

But yeah, Gamma Ray is great.