The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    "^" means nothing when page breaks hate your guts.
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-05-29 18:53:39
    Also, I love My Humps. Don't hate, appreciate.

Whatchoo gon' do wit all dat junk? All dat junk inside dat trunk?
    Imma g-g-g-get you drunk, get you love drunk off my hump!
    My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump! My lovely lady lumps!
    In the back and in the front! Check't out!
  • I think if my novel ever gets finished it will resemble this more or less (note: large-ish, mind-screwy, tits)

Of course it would be full of femmes with teats of varying sizes!

(I like the picture though, it's fun)
    I mean, lots of collage-like weirdness with lovely lady lumps scattered about OH NO NOW I'M DOING IT
  • ALL HAIL BRITTANIA
    Iron Man

heh heh heh
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    Zinc Man!
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Tungsten Man
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    Molybdenum Man!
  • Sometimes I wish I was female because they get more interesting clothes.

Then I feel silly.
  • aluminium man

hehehehehehehe
    feminization

the male heroine

hmmmm
    WARPED INTO THE PLUS WORLD
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited 2012-05-29 19:30:54
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Some things age better than others.

The Wonder Sauna Hot Pants did not age well.

^Damn straight!
  • edited 2012-05-29 19:35:12
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited 2012-05-29 19:44:58
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

• These lonely days
    Turn to lonely nights
    Everything's upside down
    And I've lost the will to fight
    You say you have to leave
    And won't even tell me why
    You took me hopes and dreams
    And left me alone to cry
  • edited 2012-05-29 19:53:22
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Tungsten Man? :P

Also that "USA" shield on the Wonder Sauna Hot Long Pants package bothers me.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    With the amazing power to replace light bulb filaments!

I mostly picked that one because it was funny to say. Also because its periodic table symbol is W. W is a nice letter.
    *Hugs a squid*

My interest in androgyny is resurfacing
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Ugh, Vanilla ate my link. My first thought was of Tungsten when I read "Tungsten Man".
    Whoops! Sorry about that.

Huh, interesting. That font looks oddly familiar. It probably has something to do with looking like common Depression-era typefaces, like the link said.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It reminds me of DIN 1451, but more American.
  • "Gay marriage is legal in New York. That's got to drive single women in Manhattan nuts, don't you think? Now all the good men are married AND gay." –Jay Leno
  • The core of the American experience is the demographic that sends shit like Soulja Boy and "My Humps" to the top of the charts. I mean, really

Oh are we going to get into the "people who like music I don't like are STUPID DUMBFUCKS WITH LOW IQS" now?

For my part, I've been trying to get onto the internet for hours, but nothing's working, a flash flood's rolled in and is fucking up even my cellphone's internet.

• I'm not even sure if these posts are showing up, to be totally honest.
  • edited 2012-05-29 20:52:03
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ^^no, we aren't.
  • He said "Soulja Boy" not "Hip-Hop".
  • Apparently what I was responding to was several pages ago anyway.

This is the kind of nonsense this internet connection has put me through today.

I was actually at Arby's earlier, but the storm wrecked their wi-fi, so I couldn't get on.

• Admittedly, a homosexual can be conditioned to react sexually to a woman, or to an old boot for that matter. In fact, both homo - and heterosexual experimental subjects have been conditioned to react sexually to an old boot, and you can save a lot of money that way.
    — William Burroughs
  • We got stooormclouds overhead.

Dunno if they'll break.

Also, all the music that I don't like sucks and only retards listen to it.
  • obviously

See, you get it.
  • from Zach Weiner of Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal:

Around 9 this morning I got messaged by a few twitter followers that a group called National Organization for Marriage (NOM) had posted a comic of mine. This was the comic, which was in no way conceived of or related to gay rights issues.  

NOM is a group whose major function is lobbying against gay marriage. They were made notorious for this video. They seem to have construed the comic to have some stance in favor of traditional sexuality. Apparently they don’t read my comics regularly.

... someone told me that they had hotlinked the image. In case you’re not aware, “hotlinking” means the image they display is accessed directly from my database. That is, whatever image their computer requests from my computer, their computer gets.

This presented an opportunity.

• Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
  • Someone cooked something that smells delicious. I am offended because I'm not eating it.

The core of the American experience is the demographic that sends shit like Soulja Boy and "My Humps" to the top of the charts. I mean, really

Oh are we going to get into the "people who like music I don't like are STUPID DUMBFUCKS WITH LOW IQS" now?

For the sake of maintaining the forum's general good atmosphere, no.
  • I hate this good atmosphere.

(*Hits people with the ANGRY STICK*)
  • Well...if we're being jerks

*starts grabbing people to deep fry*
    Questions of whether music (or other creative works) have objective quality seem to be lightning rods for MAKING EVERYBODY PISSED OFF.

So, I shall avert it for now.
    And also

*throws JZ down a bottomless pit*

Now you'll die of starvation
  • edited 2012-05-29 21:27:54
    Something I've realized lately: anything will piss people off. Sometimes it's valid (race/gender/sexuality issues etc.) Sometimes it's oddly trivial yet causes a great deal of anger (whether or not if you like xyz makes you a stupid head). People wear me out.

Also, I keep making typos. I should probably ingest some nourishment

^I'll never draw you another boob-filled picture again D:

• better than the Beatles
    - Frank Zappa
    Nooooooooooooooooooo JZ I didn't mean it. *lowers a giant hand down into the pit and scoops JZ out*

Frank Zappa was...Frank Zappa.
  • edited 2012-05-29 21:29:43
    If Frank Zappa said it, then it's probably true.

Imi: You're kindness will be rewarded