The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Maybe I might try to do another fanventure during the summer. I'll have more time to work on it then, I guess.

I'm thinking it'll be an actual adaptation of Stuck, unlike the last time I tried it, where I was going to play with AUs and stuff.

I'd probably do most of it by hand, or at least try to. And if not, I know a friend who could help out with art on a few occasions.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    You're going to play with AU? Cool.
    stupid horse
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Hi, everyone.

I just finished everything I need to do for the school year. I might go back tomorrow to resell my books and go to the end-of-year petting zoo, but I don't have any actual work left.

Though now that I type this, I feel guilty that I'm getting out for break earlier than the rest of us who are still in school.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ^^ Same here actually. I just finished today. Which I'm celebrating with a Bottle of Goldschlager. Which I've had about 3 shots of at the moment.

So if I end up saying something particularly stupid or out of character, that might be why.
  • Imipolex GImipolex G sez: 
    You're going to play with AU? Cool.

Haha, very funny.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Oh wow, there is something on the telly about the rise and fall of Bin Laden.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Blah politics
    the hero with a thousand faces
  • Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee, drunk.
    sometimes I wonder what it's like to be drunk
    Blah politics

Pardon me for being curious about the man who defined our age.

• Amon Tobin: God of sound design.

• "sometimes I wonder what it's like to be drunk"

You've never been drunk before?
    Imi G hasn't been drunk? :o

What are you? Somekind of Morom?
  • Alcohol is the spawn of Satan.
  • Alcohol, or rather, abuse thereof, has killed eight members of my family.

So um

no thanks.

Alcohol is the spawn of Satan.

Yeah it is if it is abused.
    Smoking...yay!
    Alcohol fucked up my grandfather's life. I want nothing to do with it.
    I might try more alcohol soon.

ROBOCOP!

YOU!!!!

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Watching an LP of Persona 3 FES. Their McDonald's parody's mascot looks oddly like Ducklett.
  • edit: derpface
    Oh wow, Osama bin Laden was charged with mass murder in 1998
    Politics is evil.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    POLITICS ARE THE LOAD-BEARING PILLAR OF THE OVERSIZED OSTENTATIOUS PUBLIC BUILDING THAT IS SOCIETY

...yeah right 
    water gun fight
    You can't run a modern society without anykind of political shenanigans despite what Paultards and Randians say.
    Politics. Can. Go. Die. In. A. Fire.
    Blah blah bombs
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    Sure you can! You just need....

ummm........

Magic! That's it! You can run societies with magic instead of politics! :D

I've been depressed today
    Me too, Imi.
    I hope it gets better.

Also, I was lied to. There's no thunderstorm today.

Bastards
    I hope it gets better too, Imi.

squid: I also had a multi-part dream I've forgotten most of. The one part I do remember was the most bizarre fingernail trimming I have ever seen.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Hello everyperson.

Got home a bit early today
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    Hey, CA! Sup?

Hope you other guys feel better.
    Hi, CA! How's it going?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Not bad! You?
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    Fairly good. :)
    All right.

I'm looking for a dragon character generator for no reason besides I randomly wanted to. Seventh Sanctum just gave me an surprisingly consistent result that I like for some reason.
    Good night
    Good night, sweet fish