The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

bunch of people in the comments saying this is horrifying/terrifying etc. and i'm like, i don't understand

(outnumbered by the people saying it's cute though)
  • edited 2018-05-08 09:48:04
    CUNTASAURUS REXXX
    well those people are probably afraid of their own farts so who cares about them
    i don't know why i was surprised, but i was
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Just don't go on to any video about snakes and read the comments.
  • Remember when the Fine Bros tried to copyright the reaction video, and it backfired on them spectacularly, and now the most popular type of video on YouTube is reaction videos that creators themselves put up and get money for.
  • I’ve been seeing a lot of reaction videos lately, and I just made me laugh that some arrogant tits tried to copyright an idea that they themselves didn’t even come up with.
    it was already a popular genre at the time

not sure why they thought they could get away with it
  • edited 2018-05-08 13:54:07
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Aliroz said:

Just don't go on to any video about snakes and read the comments.

i mean i can kinda get being scared of snakes, a lot of snakes are actually dangerous, it's like spiders

i don't think i've ever heard anyone claim to be scared of lizards before
  • edited 2018-05-08 16:52:36
    CUNTASAURUS REXXX
    Tachyon said:

not sure why they thought they could get away with it
    arrogance? stupidity? greed so extreme it cancels out all logic and human decency? really there are so many possibilities here
    d. all of the above
    i suffered a bout of amnesia and shitposted a thread that CA had already made
  • edited 2018-05-08 17:43:49
    Tachyon said:

bunch of people in the comments saying this is horrifying/terrifying etc. and i'm like, i don't understand

maybe i should jump in and reply to/troll them

[/badideas]
    the video's like 4 years old, there's no point
  • Wow, I may have just received the most bizarre message on a dating app ever. 

Spoiler:
    Quote: this bisexual bio got me thinking - Do you prefer to have an additional rocket or an addition lettuce licker

Like, what the actual fuck does that mean?

Needless to say, blocked. 
  • I'm thinking I may just stay single and have hundreds of guinea pigs.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Toolsie said:

Wow, I may have just received the most bizarre message on a dating app ever. 

Spoiler:
    Quote: this bisexual bio got me thinking - Do you prefer to have an additional rocket or an addition lettuce licker

Like, what the actual fuck does that mean?

Needless to say, blocked. 
    i think rocket is penis and lettuce licker is vagina but still, uh, wtf
    the latter might mean lesbian in this context?

it kind of sounds like this person is under the impression 'bi' means 'wants a threesome' but that's only a guess
  • I think this person

Um

Maybe thinks that bisexual means you have two sex organs

Or maybe, seeing the prefix "bi" in front of "sexual" made them think like "ok, what if, someone had two sex organs. That sounds like a good icebreaker"
    either way a seriously weird comment
  • Tachyon said:

it kind of sounds like this person is under the impression 'bi' means 'wants a threesome' but that's only a guess
    This also seems a valid interpretation
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Tachyon said:

yeah that makes sense.  still, why the fuck, but
  • Yeah, it was a weird comment. Followed by him giving me a number and telling me to text him.
  • you still have that number? :3
  • My dreams exceed my real life

you still have that number? :3

• idk what thread to put this in but goddamn do I hate seeing people who can readily recall both my face and name and who I remember nothing about and you can't say you don't remember them because that hurts their feels but otherwise you just stand there awkwardly until they graciously decide to leave like wtf even is that
  • My dreams exceed my real life

idk what thread to put this in but goddamn do I hate seeing people who can readily recall both my face and name and who I remember nothing about and you can't say you don't remember them because that hurts their feels but otherwise you just stand there awkwardly until they graciously decide to leave like wtf even is that

The Human Condition
  • I'm not even a fan of opera, but this is the shit:

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Tachyon said:

HE IS SUCH A GOOD BOY! 83
    he is!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    My Little Heaper: Being an Autistic LGBT Anorak is Magic
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You're not wrong
    The library wifi sucks way harder than I remember, but that might be because I'm on my sister's laptop? In any case, I was hoping to pop on Discord and bug folks, but I don't think that's going to happen right now. Also I am pretty sure I have some kind of stomach bug or summat. Loads of fun, that.
    oof

not nice
    I am home and fairly decent. Shall go read now.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Take care ferretfriend.
    I'm gonna try to not be on here too much this weekend

Need to do things and not waste time on the interbutts
    Good luck, Imicow
  • edited 2018-05-12 03:36:05
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I hope someday people will make the leap from, "Christmas music all the time is unpleasant and it's normal that people get sick of it" to, "music all the time is unpleasant and it's normal that people get sick of it".

I mean, apparently it's torture to force the people in Guantanamo Bay to listen to music for extended periods of time, but I have to go to bed every Friday knowing that I can look forward to seven and a half hours of music, because I'm not important.

Gah, I used to like music.
    I know what you mean, all too well.
  • Consider: the following post
  • edited 2018-05-12 11:38:29
    ಠ_ಠ
    Guess who is halfway through an eight hour shift at work and has only had six hours sleep last night? And who later has a friend from uni coming up for the weekend and has to stay up watching Eurovision like the trash that I am?

This chick, right here.
    just worked a 9 and 3/4 hour shift on 4 hours sleep top that m8

no but i know the feeling, long shifts do take it out of you
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    KWGN is running something called the Colorado Homes Show and it's just like this slideshow of expensive houses
  • edited 2018-05-14 08:51:48
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i think the scroll wheel on this mouse is broken

sometimes it just scrolls in the opposite direction to the way i'm spinning it

it was cheap but i've only had it a few months
  • edited 2018-05-14 12:05:16
    are you sure you aren't accidentally using a mac
    how does one accidentally use a mac
  • I bet someone could find a way
  • Yesterday, I bought myself a second hand bright pink 3DS XL for £80 (there’s a slight scratch on it, hence the low price), along with two games: Fire Emblem Awakening, and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

Been playing a fuck ton of FE:Awakening, and now I’m seeing grid patterns wherever I walk.

Help.