The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'm still gonna be kind of rare for a while, but I'm checking in so you know I'm not dead.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Fair enough ^_^
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Hi Imi
  • I'm still gonna be kind of rare for a while, but I'm checking in so you know I'm not dead.

well it's good to know you're not well done
    I am not yet a meatburger
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Don't worry, I won't have a cow over your safety.
    lolz
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I wish being crazy were as fun as fiction makes it out to be.
    Me too.
  • edited 2016-07-08 07:18:34
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    I lay down and felt myself dozing off before, but all of a sudden I'm super invigorated for some reason.

While still yawning.

Anyway, time to channel this energy into freezin' dudes and shootin' them in the head. With icicles!
  • Haven said:

I lay down and felt myself dozing off before, but all of a sudden I'm super invigorated for some reason.

While still yawning.
    God, I know this feeling too well.
  • According to a friend my possible symptoms of maybe some sort of chronic pain sound a lot like their own fibromyalgia

Yikes
    ouch
    On mobile, when did the elaborate setup go up?
    The signals for the roadway were upgraded by 2009 and the signals for the bike path were added by 2014.
    Alright
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I should stop checking Todd's twitter for what he thinks about new pop songs, because I'm inevitably exposed to his awful uncanny valley film criticism
    So tired.
  • hey guys

did you know

that my boyfriend

is super cute
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Lies.

Sredni is, in fact, two cereal boxes, a walking stick, and a roll of string stuck together with glue.
  • doesn't stop him from being cute
  • edited 2016-07-08 16:41:12
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Every time I'm walking, the Pokémon Go servers are down. :<
  • So I'm playing The Sims 3. My Sim, Windy, who already has a daughter, goes into labour in the middle of the night and goes to hospital. Her husband goes with her, leaving Annabelle, their child who is about to age into a teenager, home alone. Windy pops out twins, Daisy and Katrina, and I think "Now is a good time to get their bedroom ready with cots." I go into buy mode and a message pops up that my Sim's house is being robbed. I didn't hear the warning sound for a burglar because it was overshadowed by the sound of the twins being born. The police arrive and gets into a fight with the burglar, but loses and the burglar escapes. During this time, Windy and get husband have left their newborns outside in the rain, and Annabelle, who slept through all this due to her Heavy Sleeper trait, immediately rolls a wish to Become a Master Thief.

I think I'll need to keep an eye on Annabelle.
  • in major news from around the country that's better than the tragedies this week in the united states:

apparently child marriage has been banned in Tanzania and Gambia
    (2015 self)

in major news from around the country that's better than the tragedies this week in the united states:

apparently child marriage has been banned in Tanzania and Gambia

'Bout dang time.
  • Update: Annabelle is completely evil
    (2015 self)
  • Edit: all my Sims are dead.
  • BTW @Aliroz what were those colored shapes you were arranging on the carpet a bunch of pages back?
  • edited 2016-07-09 02:32:07
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)

Page 7286?

Melissa and Doug's Pattern Blocks is the official name for them.
    I love pattern blocks. We used to use them in elementary school!
    (2015 self)
    Same here!

Did you have the same thing that I had where kites and squares were wrong because they couldn't be constructed out of the green triangles?

Autism elementary school pattern block stories!  I needs them!
  • i liked layering them on top of one another
    Aliroz said:

Same here!

Did you have the same thing that I had where kites and squares were wrong because they couldn't be constructed out of the green triangles?

Autism elementary school pattern block stories!  I needs them!
    Yes

This alligator gets me.
    (2015 self)

i liked layering them on top of one another

HERETIC!

They must never be on top of one another, and they must always fit together in such a way as to not leave un-fill-able spaces!  So Sayeth the ancient and eternal laws of THINGS THAT ARE RIGHT AND HARMONIOUS.
  • i always wanted to find ways to create two different patterns that would fit on top of one another
    (2015 self)
    Did you ever have that thing where you couldn't get them to be perfectly together because of your un-coordinated child hands and it wasn't perfect.

Or when you didn't have enough of one block before you finished the pattern, and it was upsetting because dang it, you needed to finish the pattern, the sequence, or it would be wrong, like stepping on a sidewalk crack?
  • i always wanted to find ways to create two different patterns that would fit on top of one another

I feel like I did this too

idk we definitely had those pattern blocks when I was a school but I guess I wasn't into them the way you folks were
  • Aliroz said:

Did you ever have that thing where you couldn't get them to be perfectly together because of your un-coordinated child hands and it wasn't perfect.

im not sure but i have many annecdotes from my mom about me falling into hysterics trying to remove crayon from paper because it wasn't perfect
  • when I was a school

ah yes, the grand old days of lucy university
    Tatterhood's Centralia counterpart confirmed for an entire friggin' school
    Aliroz said:

Or when you didn't have enough of one block before you finished the pattern, and it was upsetting because dang it, you needed to finish the pattern, the sequence, or it would be wrong, like stepping on a sidewalk crack?
    Yes and yes.
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    i now have an insatiable appetite for tweets about Pokemon GO
  • edited 2016-07-09 03:02:48
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    Speaking of needing to finish the pattern/sequence, I always wanted the scantron sheets to make patterns. 

ab   (okay, I want a, ba, or cddcba)
    abb (okay, I want a)
    abbd (dang it!  Now, I want bba or dbba)
    abbdc (okay, I want dbba or bcbba, this can still work)
    abbdca (dang it, now I want cdbba or acdbba)
    abbdcab (okay, I want cdcbacdbba or bacdbba)

I have anecdotes of my parents of me failing assignments where I knew the right answers because of my compulsion for it to make patterns, I would erase my answers and put in the answers that "felt better".
    Is being nocturnal during summer break shameful?
    No.

Quotes self
  • kill living beings
    no it's sensible adaptation to heat

Is being nocturnal during summer break shameful?

my mother thinks so
  • your mother is a hamster

idk how your dad smells tho