The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• kill living beings
    so like, you want peppers on the pizza, or no
  • Making sentences with Android's word suggestion thing.
  • I am a little bit of a new one of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the
  • the following document Microsoft Windows was a little while to get back in the past and present to the inbox to the inbox to the right to the right direction
  • hi there I am a little bit of a good time

saucy!
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

I just realized Omega Flowey could totally be a Madoka Witch design

/undertale spoilers

also meguca spoilers
  • Kexruct said:

Making sentences with Android's word suggestion thing.

Special relativity was my first experience with the general public and private sector and the sun is a miracle site and I will be in the morning of the time of the time of the time
  • kill living beings
    Anonus said:

I just realized Omega Flowey could totally be a Madoka Witch design

/undertale spoilers

also meguca spoilers
    i have seen one episode of madoka and there was a witch in it
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Oh

I got confused because of a revelation about witches later on
  • kill living beings
    sup witches
  • TreTre
    edited 2016-03-19 20:01:27
    I am actually allergic to fresh strawberries and I will be in attendance at the moment is Em's symbols but I'll figure it out with Jess and Emma but I'll figure it out with Jess and Emma but I'll figure it out with Jess and Emma but I'll figure it out with Jess and Emma

(SwiftKey)
  • I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one

(Google Keyboard)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I tried it with Swype but it started spitting out verbatim sentences I've typed in private messages to Anonus, so nope, not suitable for posting in a public thread. :\
  • SwiftKey seems to have a tendency to get into a loop pretty quickly when you do this.

Anyone up for this reason is that the Symphony X song is always playing in the morning of the time of the time of the time of the time
  • I tried it with Swype but it started spitting out verbatim sentences I've typed in private messages to Anonus, so nope, not suitable for posting in a public thread. :\

Swype needs to stop being such a voyeur
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    victim blaming
    Calling things "content" is an insult to artistic expression as such
  • you come into my home, you insult my content
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

I think after I drew this I decided that I wanted the Queen City beltway to be "404" instead of "204" but I still like the rest of it
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    chugga chugga chug
  • I was talking to my friend and this song came on and I mentioned that I found it rather annoying and she told me to watch the music video 

and

...that was one of the better ways I've wasted my time on stupid cheesy bullshit. 7/10
  • i get a little bit genghis khan

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Kexruct said:

I was talking to my friend and this song came on and I mentioned that I found it rather annoying and she told me to watch the music video 

and

...that was one of the better ways I've wasted my time on stupid cheesy bullshit. 7/10
    That was delightfully goofy.
  • edited 2016-03-20 01:01:19
    My dreams exceed my real life
    I'm not sure what your point is. Are you denying that there's an aesthetic that's common in music? When you bring up criticisms, is it not in reference to things you dislike?
    This is my starting point: music has an aesthetic. Yes, #notallmusic, but by and large, there is a collection of visual, dialogue, plot and characterization tropes that are common to the medium. I don't dig those visual, dialogue, plot or characterization tropes. I don't think it looks cool, or sounds cool, I don't respond to the dialogue ticks. They're annoying to me, or, if you'd like, they're silly in a way I dislike.
    When I end up liking music, it's when it avoids those things. Which does happen! But I'm not sure if you're saying the aesthetic isn't there (which I disagree with) or you're saying you shouldn't dislike an aesthetic (which I also disagree with). Yes, I can scour the world of music for exceptions but why would I? I know they exist, they land on my door step sometimes, but life is too short to swim upstream for media. There's media everywhere.
  • kill living beings
    you're really running that thing into the ground

I'm not sure what your point is. Are you denying that there's an aesthetic that's common in music? When you bring up criticisms, is it not in reference to things you dislike?
    This is my starting point: music has an aesthetic. Yes, #notallmusic, but by and large, there is a collection of visual, dialogue, plot and characterization tropes that are common to the medium. I don't dig those visual, dialogue, plot or characterization tropes. I don't think it looks cool, or sounds cool, I don't respond to the dialogue ticks. They're annoying to me, or, if you'd like, they're silly in a way I dislike.
    When I end up liking music, it's when it avoids those things. Which does happen! But I'm not sure if you're saying the aesthetic isn't there (which I disagree with) or you're saying you shouldn't dislike an aesthetic (which I also disagree with). Yes, I can scour the world of music for exceptions but why would I? I know they exist, they land on my door step sometimes, but life is too short to swim upstream for media. There's media everywhere.

you're really running that thing into the ground

dumb things are dumb!
    The stupidest, gooniest words ever typed

i will stop though
    My kryptonite experiment was a failure.
  • honestly i thought it was really annoying at first but it's starting to reach this point where the repetition is itself humorous

imo

honestly i thought it was really annoying at first but it's starting to reach this point where the repetition is itself humorous

imo
    It has reached the point where it's gone from vaguely funny to annoying to funny in a different way.
  • I've been in the mood to listen to Money for Nothing all day today.

IF I GO CRAZY WELL WILL YOU STILL CALL ME SUPERMAN
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    i googled the first line of that copypasta and I found a deleted Tumblr called privilegedenyingasexuals.tumblr.com

there's a lesson in there somewhere, I think
    don't google anything

ever
    i've got one of those head-hurty deals going on
    like, a headache?

like, a headache?

yeah, one o' those

*hugs the Imicow*
  • can you lie down or take a nap or something?

i hope you feel better soon
    *hugs*

Click the link and we'll see if Pittsburgh doesn't disappear overnight.
  • Considered buying stocks because getting essentially free money from dividends sounds like a good deal and

Is it me or is it literally only possible to get any money from these if you spend thousands of dollars
    thanks

Click the link and we'll see if Pittsburgh doesn't disappear overnight.
    not getting my hopes up
    Kexruct said:

Considered buying stocks because getting essentially free money from dividends sounds like a good deal and

Is it me or is it literally only possible to get any money from these if you spend thousands of dollars

Depends. Sometimes you have to buy a lot of stocks to even get a way in.