The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Kexruct said:

Okay... I'll see if I can set something up

you know, if I give you anything, there will be no strings attached
    same
  • I'm gonna do it guys.

I'm gonna knit one of Mabel's sweaters.

The white one with the four-leaf clover on it since I've got the yarn for that one already and it's not so ridiculous that I wouldn't actually want to wear it in public.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Vriska said:

I'm gonna do it guys.

I'm gonna knit one of Mabel's sweaters.

The white one with the four-leaf clover on it since I've got the yarn for that one already and it's not so ridiculous that I wouldn't actually want to wear it in public.
    YES PLEASE
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    The reason I posted that excerpt from Wikipedia was that there was like a long train of like thirty citations on the "cows crying as they are slaughtered" thing.
  • kill living beings
    I was wondering about that, actually
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    cows have feelings too :(
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm a princess and you're not.

How does that make you feel, hmm? u_u
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers
    a girl who cannot become a princess is doomed to become a witch

thankfully, being a witch is totally awesome 
  • I'm a princess and you're not.

I am a princess

I'm a princess and you're not.

I am a princess
    Well, yes.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.

The fuck is this.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Epitome said:

a girl who cannot become a princess is doomed to become a witch

thankfully, being a witch is totally awesome 
    Or become/stay a deity.

Fluffs feathers haughtily
  • edited 2016-02-15 00:57:46
    gofundme.com/pffk5336

I work as an overnight stocker at Wal-Mart. I get my hour long lunch break at 2 AM. I was headed out to my car when I saw a guy walking around who clearly didn't have a ride to wherever he was going and to be nice I asked him if he needed a ride. He told me that he was staying at a nearby motel (The Princess motel. Legendarily shady place.) and he was going to get kicked out without another twenty dollars. I gave him the money and he told me that he also needed a ride to his dad's house.

I live in Maryville, Tennesse. It's a town connected to Knoxville through Alcoa Highway. The guy- who we'll call Scotty, because his name is Scotty- said that his dad lived off of that highway. I drove along it but he kept saying that the destination was "like ten minutes away." He ended up telling me that we were actually headed for a housing project in Knoxville, Walter P., aka the very worst part of Knoxville. By this point I had driven him too far and I had a hunch I couldn't just drop him off and be rid of him. So I drove him the rest of the way to Walter P.

I had parked for about half a second before someone had come to my car window. He mumbled "twenty" and I stupidly didn't realize he was trying to sell me drugs. I just went ahead and handed him the twenty because I thought I was already being mugged, and when he realized I wasn't buying anything he pressed me and got another forty dollars.

Scotty came back and told me his dad wasn't there and he needed to go somewhere else in Walter P. By this point even I wasn't willing to help him out with this, so I told him I was just going to take him back to the Princess Motel and I'd cover whatever money his dad was going to give him.

He caught on that I had no willpower and the twenty-five dollars his dad was going to give him quickly turned into one hundred. He wasn't going to leave if I didn't give it to him, and he continually guilted and browbeat me until I just sorta had to cough up the money. For those keeping track, this is a total of 180 dollars. He made me promise thatI wasn't going to say anything about him, and I stupidly complied because I still felt bad for him and didn't realize he was manipulating me.

I got back to work at 4:30, an hour and a half late and explained to my manager why I was late. I only mentioned being manipulated into driving someone to Walter P. and being coerced out of money by the drug dealer, because, again, I felt the need to protect Scotty out of misguided sympathy/fear of reprisal.

I got off work about 45 minutes later than usual at 7:45 and Scotty was waiting for me. He said he left a drink in my car, and again, like an idiot, I let him get it. Of course, he was lying, and he was looking for an opportunity to get more money out of me. He said he actually owed the Princess Motel another fifty dollars and he needed it now so I looked in my wallet- I only had a hundred dollar bill. I tried telling him no but he continued browbeating me. Then I tried just going off to get change, but he wouldn't have that. He made like he had the change with him and I handed him the hundred dollars, but he had only handed me seven. He then told me he was going to head up to get my money back. Of course, I never saw him again.

So that's where I am. Taken advantage of to the point of losing 280 dollars. But since I was only ever coerced but not threatened, there's nothing the police can do.

So that's why I have to e-beg. Sorry.

http://www.theprincesscomic.com/comics/276/

This gives me feels, despite this never having been something I experienced with my own mother
  • I still want to know if I can be a vampire princess.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    So, justice Scalia died.

If I hated the democrats, and I do, I would make Hillary Clinton the new Justice, forever crushing her dreams of being president.

There is no escape save death for a chief justice.
  • you can retire
    (2015 self)
    Since when?

I thought the position was, like, a life sentence.
  • edited 2016-02-15 02:05:12

since forever

it's "for life" as in "you can keep it for as long as you want and it's impossible to fire you"
    Aliroz said:

So, justice Scalia died.

If I hated the democrats, and I do, I would make Hillary Clinton the new Justice, forever crushing her dreams of being president.

making hillary clinton the next justice would be the most amazing troll move from obama, if he wanted to make a troll move
  • Aliroz said:

So, justice Scalia died.

wait what just happened???

also he isn't (wasn't?) chief justice, jst one of eight associate justices

since forever

it's "for life" as in "you can keep it for as long as you want and it's impossible to fire you"
    in fact, people keeping it until they die in a probably-rage-induced heart attack is a modern reaction to the fact that scalia didn't want a democrat replacing him

• Aliroz said:

So, justice Scalia died.

wait what just happened???

also he isn't (wasn't?) chief justice, jst one of eight associate justices
    he died in a hunting accident, because life is sometimes exactly like EU4.
  • kill living beings
    hunting for constitutional justice
  • edited 2016-02-15 02:45:41
    kill living beings
    i heard his last official action was denying a stay of execution, which is very scalia. (i'm still mad about that one dissent dissent thing)
    (2015 self)
    Anyways, I'm home and church was good this morning and I'm going to bed soon and I'm just glad to be alive, to be breathing.
  • kill living beings
    breathing's pretty good

feel your soul in and out

wideface
    From now on, all posts in this thread will have to be approved by a moderator, to keep out anyone who supports or is neutral about gamer gate.

To post in this thread, email a draft of your post to racist-against-englishmen@heapershangout.com. Allow 2-3 days for processing.
  • centie are you loopy
    GAMER GATE RULES YO
  • gamer                                  gate
  • gamer                                                                                                        gate

centie are you loopy

Like Mr. DeLoop!

• From now on, all posts in this thread will have to be
    approved by a moderator, to keep out anyone who supports or is neutral
    about gamer gate.

To post in this thread, email a draft of your
    post to racist-against-englishmen@heapershangout.com. Allow 2-3 days for
    processing.
    next you're going to be saying that in order to post one must swear to join some kind of anti-gamergate organization

take an oath of the gatewatch, if you will
  • we shall call this scandal

gamergategate
    (2015 self)
    Glamerglate
    flamerflate
    pamerpate
    shamershate
    bamerbate
    ramerrate
    jamerjate
    fwamerfwate
    yameryate
    quamerquate
    blamerblate
    damerdate
    samersate
    thramerthrate
    stramerstrate
    cramercrate
    hamerhate
    zamerzate
    vamervate
    chamerchate
    tamertate
    dramerdrate
    gramergrate
    plamerplate
    thamerthate
    lamerlate
    wamerwate
    spamerspate
  • Jane said:

we shall call this scandal

gamergategate

The hell do you people have against ants?
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Odd how the fox is the only character in that game that actually looks like what he's supposed to be.
    It's true, Robotnik looks nothing like a mustached old fat guy
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Robotnik doesn't count.
    why the hell not?
  • kill living beings
    20600128052643673 WARN "nocicept cluster warn threshold reached" TORSO "left, lower, ventral"
    20600128052648271 WARN "nocicept cluster warn threshold reached" LEG "left, upper, ventral"
    [188 similar messages elided]
    20600128052713891 WARN "watchdog timer failure" RETINA "left"
    20600128052713895 WARN "probe nonresponse" RETINA "left"
    20600128052713896 WARN "probe nonresponse" RETINA "left"
    20600128052713897 WARNSEVERE "probe nonresponse three" RETINA "left"
    20600128052713922 WARNSEVERE "strain irregular severe" "SUPERIOR OBLIQUE" "left"
    20600128052713922 WARNSEVERE "strain irregular severe" "LEVATOR PALPEBRAE SUPERIORIS" "left"
    [8 similar messages elided]
    20600128052716910 INFO "user override" "conscious muscle overstrain remove" ARM "left"
    20600128052716910 NOTE Further log messages concerning "conscious muscle overstrain remove" of ARM "left" complex and projected consequences remanded to secondary logfile arm_strain_damage_20600128052713922
    20600128052728223 WARN "strain irregular lost" DELTOID "right"
    [25 similar messages elided]
    20600128052728223 WARN ">5 kPa systole drop" "CAROTID BARORECEPTOR" "none"
    20600128052728223 EMERGENCY "damage projection" BODY
    20600128052728223 EMERGENCY "started sympathetic adrenergic pump" "level: 1"
    20600128052728223 EMERGENCY "informed user of emergency"
    20600128052729102 INFO "user command" "invalid"
    20600128052729630 INFO "user command" "invalid"
    20600128052730220 INFO "user command" "invalid"
    20600128052730998 INFO "user command" "raise sympathetic adrenergic pump 1" (ignored)
    20600128052821832 WARNSEVERE "blood volume decrease >500 mL"
    20600128052833189 WARNSEVERE "blood volume decrease >1 L"
    20600128052733200 EMERGENCY "damage projection" "body"
    20600128052733200 EMERGENCY "combat" "body"
    20600128052733200 EMERGENCY "started sympathetic adrenergic pump" "level: 3"
    20600128052733200 EMERGENCY NOTICE FURTHER LOG MESSAGES MAY BE CORRUPTED
    20600128052733200 EMERGENCY "informed user of emergency"
    20600128052733220 INFO "user command" "invalid"

a

20600128888888888 INFO failed stepdown?
    20600129999999999 INFO failed stepdown
    20600130000000000 INFO failed stepdown
    [unknown] WARNSEVERE "clock desynchronization" "all"
    [unknown] WARN "probe nonresponse" "ADRENAL MEDULLA" "all"
    [unknown] EMERGENCY "probe nonresponse" "KIDNEY" "all"
    [unknown] EMERGENCY "probe nonresponse" "LEFT

[unknown elided
    [unknown] EMERGENCY "illegal motion" "enteroreceptor motion illegal SMALL INTESTINE"
    [unknown]
    [unknown] WARN "power supply capacity half"
    [unknown] EMERGENCY "power supply capacity critical"
  • kill living beings
    i don't want to write t his abstract i'm bad at word