The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• edited 2016-02-13 04:30:33
    meow meow meowtherfuckers
    a friend asked me what celebrities i find attractive and couldn't think of anyone
    it's like, i can recognize them as being attractive, but all conventionally attractive people are so homogeneous they just blend together 

so out of curiosity, are there any celebrities/slightly more famous than the average person type people in general you guys find attractive
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Everyone I like is in TV and not movies.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i didn't say what i meant, i'm tired

what i wanted to post is that i do, in fact, like the idea of, like, having control over stuff, and that totally extends to fictional worlds and that, those are great

but the imaginary scenario in which i control a real world with actual people in it does not appeal because see above

idk how people who like the idea manage to avoid getting hung up on all the problems they don't know how to fix
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Lena Headey
    Carla Gugino
    Jaime Murray
    Margot Robbie
    That lady who was in Sandlot
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Addendum: Salma Hayek and Rihanna
  • Tachyon said:

i didn't say what i meant, i'm tired

what i wanted to post is that i do, in fact, like the idea of, like, having control over stuff, and that totally extends to fictional worlds and that, those are great

but the imaginary scenario in which i control a real world with actual people in it does not appeal because see above

idk how people who like the idea manage to avoid getting hung up on all the problems they don't know how to fix

sociopathy
  • Steve Buscemi

the late Philip Seymour Hoffman

Oscar Isaac (in Inside Llewyn Davis and Ex Machina at least)

Tom Ford
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers
    MachSpeed said:

Everyone I like is in TV and not movies.

the question still stands

Lena Headey
    Carla Gugino
    Jaime Murray
    Margot Robbie
    That lady who was in Sandlot

ah, yeah, lena headey is pretty hot
    i haven't seen anyone else in anything
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Margot Robbie.
    off the top of my head i'm drawing a blank

i have mostly sort-of crushed on Doctor Who actors

mainly Freema Agyeman, Matt Smith and Karen Gillan
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    "celebrity" celebrities practically never do it for me

I'm more of an "internet boob girl" type
  • edited 2016-02-13 04:39:40
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Hayley Atwell, Hayley Williams, Sarah Shahi, Emily Bett Rickards, Melissa Fumero, Stephanie Beatriz, Suenaga Haruka, Nanri Miki, Lucy Liu, Constance Wu.

Oh yes, I forgot Karen Gillian and Freema Agyeman too.
    Oh Hayley Williams, she's easy on the eyes.
    holy crap it's much later than i thought

dammit dammit dammit

bed
  • edited 2016-02-13 04:45:15
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    If you google the Japanese actresses you get a lot of shots of them in bikinis and stuff and not them in their TV roles, which is unfortunate, but they are cute.

Picking a selection was harder than I thought.
  • Addendum: Salma Hayek and Rihanna

You've got good taste.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Tachyon said:

off the top of my head i'm drawing a blank

i have mostly sort-of crushed on Doctor Who actors

mainly Freema Agyeman, Matt Smith and Karen Gillan

yes Freema Agyeman
    I'm actually kind of bad at listing names too. So I went to my Tumblr.
    who's that one redheaded actress? Christina Hendricks? she seems attractive
  • Acererak said:

Steve Buscemi does actually look OK.

people always think im joking when i say he's hot, idgi
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Christina Hendricks is pretty attractive and of course you'd pick her.
  • edited 2016-02-13 04:53:01
    meow meow meowtherfuckers
    i find pretty much all the game of thrones actresses  attractive except natalie dormer, and that's probably because everyone obsessed over her and I GO AGAINST THE GRAIN (no but i still don't see why she's so singled out as attractive) 

i thought steve buscemi was a odd choice but on second thought, yeah, i can get behind that (not because of acererak's post, but b/c of PONDERING). Oscar Isaac is is exceedingly babely.  Freema Agyeman, Hayley Atwell,  Stephanie Beatriz, and Constance Wu are also babely
    of course
    Dormer is more attractive as Irene Adler anyway.
  • edited 2016-02-13 04:56:45
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...

who's that one redheaded actress? Christina Hendricks? she seems attractive

@Epi, co.: All I know about GoT is that I still haven't read the books and that bothers me, I intend to read and watch it through, and the girls look cute.
    naturally blonde? I have been betrayed
    Don't worry Imicow, I'm sure she's still mostly redheaded to the public at large.
  • Epitome said:

a friend asked me what celebrities i find attractive and couldn't think of anyone

it's like, i can recognize them as being attractive, but all conventionally attractive people are so homogeneous they just blend together 

so out of curiosity, are there any celebrities/slightly more famous than the average person type people in general you guys find attractive
    You just described my problems with 99% of pretty celebrities.

The only person I can think of is Ashley Stroud from the Postmodern Jukebox Stuff, and how she sings and the costuming department plays as much into that as her appearance (though let's be clear, she is bleeding gorgeous)
    eh, it's ok, not the main interest anyway
    Ashley Stroud's great. Didn't know her name.
    Fan Bingbing, but she's a pretty big movie star in Asia, so she doesn't count.
  • Steve Buscemi is actually alright when he's not going full Buscemi

Like how young Danny Devito actually has a decent babyface going on
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Anonus said:

Anyway, I took the quiz

I got 79% Hufflepuff, 70% Gryffindor, 61% Ravenclaw, and 53% Slytherin
    I am always mostly Slytherin in these things. Clearly I will one day be Slughorn or a supervillain.

Epitome said:

You just described my problems with 99% of pretty celebrities.

The only person I can think of is Ashley Stroud from the Postmodern Jukebox Stuff, and how she sings and the costuming department plays as much into that as her appearance (though let's be clear, she is bleeding gorgeous)
    ah, yes!!! though i think anyone that can make a cover of 'fancy' my main jam for like three weeks straight automatically deserves a place on my crush list. fan bingbing is also gorgeous

ashly burch is a voice actress but she still counts and APPARENTLY SHE WAS ON TABLE FLIP AND NO ONE TOLD ME so all my friends are dead to me now 
  • I can't watch her in "Dark Horse" because I just start blushing and can't stop. 

Me and T-Rex have the shared attribute of liking girls in flapper outfits. It is a curse that I and a 30-something giant reptile must bear
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    Speaking of attractive celebrities; there's a movie coming out that's going to have Charlize Theron, Jessica Chastain and Emily Blunt in it at the same time and it's probably going to suck, which INFURIATES ME
  • edited 2016-02-13 05:13:27
    Ashly Burch is cute but I've seen her do all kinds of weird shit and affect all kinds of strange, insane modes on 'Hey Ash Whatcha' Playing' that I would not call her a 'babe'. 

I dunno, if someone plays a character that is "them" then it gets weird to see them in any kind of authenticity. It takes time and space to separate the character from the person.
  • edited 2016-02-13 05:15:14
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Oh! Aubrey Plaza is cute, and so is Amy Poehler.

I also rather dig Flapper outfits.

I can't watch her in "Dark Horse" because I just start blushing and can't stop. 

Me and T-Rex have the shared attribute of liking girls in flapper outfits. It is a curse that I and a 30-something giant reptile must bear
    s a m e

if i could underline that, i would. lackadaisy cats has given me a lifelong appreciation of the 20s aesthetic 
  • edited 2016-02-14 00:15:37
    Oh actually you know who is super hot/cute? Natasha Negovanlis and Elise Bauman.
    this is page 7000
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Anonus said:

Anyway, I took the quiz

I got 79% Hufflepuff, 70% Gryffindor, 61% Ravenclaw, and 53% Slytherin
    I am always mostly Slytherin in these things. Clearly I will one day be Slughorn or a supervillain.
    nuuu don't turn evil :(

Steve Buscemi

the late Philip Seymour Hoffman

Oscar Isaac (in Inside Llewyn Davis and Ex Machina at least)

Tom Ford
    an important question: what do you think of mark ruffalo

Speaking of attractive celebrities; there's a movie coming out that's going to have Charlize Theron, Jessica Chastain and Emily Blunt in it at the same time and it's probably going to suck, which INFURIATES ME

snow white and the huntsman was massively disappointing all around and i was dismayed to find out there's a sequel coming out

related, i used to have a crush on kristen stewart (i still find her attractive, not enough to consider it a crush anymore) also, i keep getting emily blunt mixed up with emily browning, who is attractive but has not been in one good movie.

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Page 7000!

Anyways, who else here wants to be dictator of the world?
  • i dont know who that is so
    A Series Of Unfortunate Events was alright.