The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'm 57
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Yeah

August 1990 baby, here
    so you are about two months younger than i
  • That's the one reason why I want to be a homeowner

What's the point of getting old if you can't be super crabby towards the neighbor kids
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

...Or was it 113?

...43???
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Should the Centralia National Railway sell the Railroad Track Leading To A Cliff And Nowhere Else? The tracks are in pretty poor shape; it hasn't received regular maintenance since Jeanette demanded it be abandoned as "a really stupid idea"
    who would buy it?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You can buy it! Just like that time you bought two TV stations from Anonus and bulldozed them to build mini-golf courses. ^_^
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    You can't... Princess that's not... you...

Sighs, decides to return to some needlework
    Alright fine, the bird wins this one.

Effective March 1st, the line will be disconnected from the CNR mainline and will be known as The Railroad Track Leading To A Cliff And Nowhere Else National Historical Site. We'll even install a railing so people can walk to the very end and see the amazing view over the cliff! ...Though it'll have to be a pretty big railing.
  • edited 2016-01-09 02:43:18
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Ma num ra gyusya yor
    en valwa getrra spiritum, denera walasye

Was yea ra chs gatyunla yorr na naja here,
    rete hueaf dsier yorr gauzewiga

Was yea ra wael yorr zash, werlwe netvear,
    gyaje guatrz gyas ween fayra

Rrha ki ra chs et bister eta meso omnis,
    ruinie cupla getrra denera.

Rrha ki ra chs waath ciel, pak celetille frawr,
    li mea meo en kil yorr
    Rrha wol ga rana boh heath viega sosar,
    colga gatyunla dhezeall
    yehah

Rrha ki ra chs nosaash, en yorr gat gyajlee,
    colga gatyunla dhezeall
    yehah
    I will buy the railroad to the cliff and use it as an unusual execution device for people I don't like
  • kill living beings
    driving: it's bad
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    But what of piledriving?
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I don’t know how it works, but Renee Montoya can wear literally anything, put on her mask, and look really cool.
    Inigo Montoya is cooler though
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Renee Montoya: 

Inigo Montoya: 

You be the judge.
    you killed my father

prepare to die
  • I have a ghost Sim who works in the Medical career and wants a big family.
  • So my ghost Sim has married a woman who also wants a big family and they've had triplets, one of them being a ghost baby.
  • Found my journal from when I was nearly 15, and I am describing a PC game. What the hell am I on about?

"So I managed to install my new PC game on Friday, and have spent ages on it. One thing I was not told about it the length of the levels. One level takes place in a tiny place etc, but is really complex (plus I have died about 100 times already). The current level is where I have to get to four switches to open four seperate doors, then in each door there is this challenge thing I have to do to get this key thing. It took me a day to get three of the keys. It's really quite complex. "
  • Okay, little 14 year old me had some serious anger issues, and used the word "cunt" freely, which I am reluctant to use as a 21 year old...
  • Toolsie said:

Found my journal from when I was nearly 15, and I am describing a PC game. What the hell am I on about?

"So I managed to install my new PC game on Friday, and have spent ages on it. One thing I was not told about it the length of the levels. One level takes place in a tiny place etc, but is really complex (plus I have died about 100 times already). The current level is where I have to get to four switches to open four seperate doors, then in each door there is this challenge thing I have to do to get this key thing. It took me a day to get three of the keys. It's really quite complex. "
    Is this an FPS?
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Toolsie said:

Okay, little 14 year old me had some serious anger issues, and used the word "cunt" freely, which I am reluctant to use as a 21 year old...

Lol.

14 year olds are such edgelords.
    Although I think "cunt" is less offensive in the UK than it is here.
  • edited 2016-01-09 17:39:57
    ಠ_ಠ
    It's no wonder no one likes me
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Toolsie said:

i think you're pretty cool.

Although I think "cunt" is less offensive in the UK than it is here.

It is (it's not a sexist term of abuse, and doesn't have the same objectifying implications)

It's still about as offensive as you can be without using actual ethnic slurs, though.
  • Toolsie said:

Tools i swear down when i move back to the north of england, which i will eventually, we should get a coffee or something. yr cool
  • sunn wolf said:

Toolsie said:

Tools i swear down when i move back to the north of england, which i will eventually, we should get a coffee or something. yr cool
    Sub coffee for hot chocolate and I'm down for that
    I would also get a hot chocolate with Tools if not for the massive distance between us

Maybe when I visit England sometime
    One thing I never did understand: tagging screenshots or gifs of ANY part of a new episode of something as "spoilers", regardless of whether or not it actually reveals important plot details

To me a spoiler is something that will ruin the surprise of the show if you know it ahead of time, or at the very least a joke that's less funny if you know it's coming

Not just "this literally is a thing in this episode"
  • I am having a fat hot chocolate right now
  • kill living beings

One thing I never did understand: tagging screenshots or gifs of ANY part of a new episode of something as "spoilers", regardless of whether or not it actually reveals important plot details

To me a spoiler is something that will ruin the surprise of the show if you know it ahead of time, or at the very least a joke that's less funny if you know it's coming

could be a safety thing. like, yeah this is probably fine, but WHAT IF you can see McKiller's face in an incidental mirror
  • Next time you have a hot chocolate at home, dip bread or toast into the drink and eat it. Fucking beautiful.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

some of us like to go in NOT KNOWING
    at any rate you've been casually blathering about plot details like a certain other show
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    The neologism "Sportsball" bothers me for reasons I do not understand.
    (2015 self)
    Actually, all neologisms bother me, but that one has something else about it.
    (2015 self)
    Computer Science is the quick and easy route to success in life.

woo, minor in it and become complicit in the death of all other industries...
    (2015 self)

You flipping idiot, Randall, Napoleon Dynamite was filmed in Preston, Idaho!  THE SOUTH PART OF IDAHO YOU DUMB TWIT!

Goshdang it, the movie is a perfect time capsule of a specific place and you didn't take FIVE SECONDS to figure it out right.  Gosh!
    Toolsie said:

Found my journal from when I was nearly 15, and I am describing a PC game. What the hell am I on about?

that sounds like chip's challenge?
    no wait no it doesn't, i misplaced where you mentioned keys
    There are movies filmed in Pittsburgh! Like Inspector Gadget, which I'm sure is the classic I remember it being.
    I saw part of it being filmed, so it must be good.
  • edited 2016-01-09 22:49:40
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    I live a half hour from Preston Idaho.  
  • One thing I never did understand: tagging screenshots or gifs of ANY part of a new episode of something as "spoilers", regardless of whether or not it actually reveals important plot details

I don't like doing it, but I've seen people blow up at others on Tumblr for catching even just a glimpse of material that had just been released (I can't remember what it was, but I feel like it was probably Homestuck) so I figure it's better to make sure everything is tagged just so I don't have to deal with any such nonsense (though my followers don't usually ask me to tag a ton so it's not a huge deal).
    Anonus said:

(2015 self)
    Anonus said:

Anonus said:

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    You don't need to repeat yourself?