The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Toolsie said:

Everyone's getting engaged in Facebook and I'm like "I can eat eight chocolate brioche rolls in one sitting."

amateur, i ate 14 once
  • my freshers year diet was just like 'ima eat this pack if six huge chocolate.donuts and then nothing else all day'
  • I'm currently eating chocolate porridge at twenty to two in the afternoon.

It looks like shit but tastes delicious. 
  • edited 2016-01-08 13:42:35
    ಠ_ಠ
    sunn wolf said:

my freshers year diet was just like 'ima eat this pack if six huge chocolate.donuts and then nothing else all day'

When I was a fresher, in order to avoid my flatmates one day, I just sat in my room and ate nothing but jam sandwiches.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
  • apparently I will be seeing the Peanuts movie today?
    Centie saw that last night!
    It will be a failure if Mr. Sack isn't in it.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Mr sack was the cameraman for the peanuts movie. He is utterly fantastic and knows all the stars. He has the best ideas and I am glad he is camp president. He looks nothing like that lovable blockhead Charlie Brown.

Mr Sack 2016.
  • edited 2016-01-08 16:41:42
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

The fearsome villain, Quwrof Wrlccywrlir. Presumably feared because nobody can pronounce Quwrof Wrlccywrlir.

Don't trust the data book, especially on Romanisations.
    Maybe there was some guy with seniority who swore he knew how English worked the best out of all of them, and everyone respected him too much to correct him.

Or he learned English in Wales.
    Little known fact: when the hardy Proto-Polynesian sailors first came to the Hawaiian islands, they endured so many storms all their consonants washed overboard.

Due to currents, they washed up on Wales.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

The fearsome villain, Quwrof Wrlccywrlir. Presumably feared because nobody can pronounce Quwrof Wrlccywrlir.

Don't trust the data book, especially on Romanisations.
    Well yeah, I just found it funny that they romanised it into something that doesn't seem to follow any known phonetic guidelines.

Also reminds me of the JJBA wiki insisting on calling D'Arby "Telence".
    There is an upcoming Disney movie about the discovery of Hawaii I am cautiously optimistic about.

It has Dwayne Johnson as a Polynesian demi-god, which is perfect casting, as Dwayne Johnson basically already is a Polynesian demi-god.
    Dwayne Johnson seems like a genuinely nice guy, but I'm not convinced of his acting skills.
    Honestly he's actually pretty good.

I mean he's no Orson Welles, but he's pretty good at playing a likable charismatic everyman, despite looking like no other human being in existence.

He was the best thing in Pain and Gain.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Yeah, I've heard as much about that movie.

I really would like to see him in better roles and better movies overall. He's a fun actor.
    Journey 2: The Mysterious Island was instantly way better than its predecessor just by adding Dwayne Johnson.

Also the scene where Michael Caine and Dwayne Johnson fight giant bees while riding a giant bird, and Michael Caine is acting like he's Atreyu riding Falkor.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    That is wonderful.
  • kill living beings
    community college involves a lot more talking about high school than I remember
  • at the Mall of America now
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
  • I was actually just exactly right there
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I was at the Mall of America...

in 1993
  • edited 2016-01-08 20:52:19
    ಠ_ಠ
    What's the average age of a heaper on the Hangout?

Just curious.
  • mid 20's, presumably

I know I fall on the younger end of the spectrum, being 19, though IIRC Kex is younger and so is Spacey (though the latter doesn't come very much)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

apparently I will be seeing the Peanuts movie today?

Hey I just saw that! I liked it a lot.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Snoopy and Woodstock's voices are actually archival recordings of Bill Melendez, which is awesome
  • we ended up at the moa instead because dad wasn't interested
    aww
  • Nordstrom: its like Barneys, but bad
  • edited 2016-01-08 21:04:04

ok they do stock rag & bone

but still! the employees have no room to be snobbish and snippy just because they have 2 lanvin sportcoats in stock
  • the people at Burberry were much nicer
  • A fat fairy, a neurotic werewolf, the ghost someone who died of electrocution and a kleptomaniac vampire all live in one flat. What shenanigans will take place?
    they will sit around and watch Rocky & Bullwinkle.
  • I bought a lesbears figurine at the mall

also bonetrousle was playing in the store
    Toolsie said:

A fat fairy, a neurotic werewolf, the ghost someone who died of electrocution and a kleptomaniac vampire all live in one flat. What shenanigans will take place?

Being Human: Sims Edition
  • Toolsie said:

A fat fairy, a neurotic werewolf, the ghost someone who died of electrocution and a kleptomaniac vampire all live in one flat. What shenanigans will take place?

Being Human: Sims Edition
    AKA Tools got The Sims 3 Supernatural expansion pack and is milking it for all its worth

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

they will sit around and watch Rocky & Bullwinkle.

they sound really Fractured Fairy Tales-like anyway
    Tre said:

did you make this
    thefingerfuckingfemalefury:    Okay first of all how dare you O.O
    gwa ha ha ha
  • that would be funnier if it was a cartoon oil well

thefingerfuckingfemalefury:    Okay first of all how dare you O.O

;_;

at both oil...and that horrible corporate airbrushed artwork
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Toolsie said:

What's the average age of a heaper on the Hangout?

Just curious.

i'm 25 and i think centie's about the same age
    Yeah

August 1990 baby, here