The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Calica said:

wait, fuck, does japanese militarism count as fascist?  i forget

Not inherently, but due to its nature, a lot of individuals involved are.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Calica said:

Anonus said:

Jane said:

Home Alone is one of those cultural touchstones that really does not deserve to be one.

wait I've got another one

SPACE JAM, at least not in a way more than "lol look at this cheese"
    space jam features a scene where bugs bunny and daffy duck complain about not seeing any money from their faces being on lunchboxes and shit while searching for the pants michael jordan wore at unc and that alone makes it Art
    oh alright

that's very much my style anyway :n
  • Space Jam actually has some value as a thing to watch.

Home Alone is just

stare at drying paint, same experience.
    I'm writing a sequel to it, another Space Jam
    Also, I admit, it makes me cackle internally to see a Fox movie bashed this hard
  • I must leave my bed...

Nuuuuuu too comfy
  • edited 2015-12-01 10:34:02
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I AM THE LORD THY DESTROYER
  • Guess who is on track for First class lab reports?

This girl, right here.

The messy haired, spotty, slightly out of shape girl.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    that's excellent

go Toolsie!
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    http://www.pegc.us/archive/Articles/eco_ur-fascism.pdf Eco doesn't mention Japanese imperialism.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Feel the people, hear the voices.
  • FINISHED A LAB REPORT FUCKING FINALLY
    Toolsie said:

Guess who is on track for First class lab reports?

This girl, right here.

The messy haired, spotty, slightly out of shape girl.

Congrats.
  • Thank you ^_^

Listening to electro dance music in the library, and trying hard not to dance along. Guess bobbing my head along will do.
  • Toolsie said:

I must leave my bed...

Nuuuuuu too comfy

ugh, same tbh
  • Eaten some food and now I feel bloated
  • Made myself on the Sims 3. Sim!me wants to be a perfect student with a perfect degree.

Hmm... Reminds me of, well, me.
  • Oh God, Sims!me makes the exact same scrunched up face of disgust as I do.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Embedded image permalink
  • ugh i hate this survey but i agreed to do it
  • Know your lines? Of course you know your lines! But I don't want to just hear your lines...I wanna hear what's in YOUR SOULS!!
    Buzzfeed published an article recently on how hot Arnold's VA from Hey Arnold! (Toran Caudell/Lane Toran) is which gained mixed reception because, well, Toran has a gigantic lumberjack beard and mustache that some folks considered a turn off.

Another clickbait site then published an article saying "I was jerking off to Hey Arnold! before you all knew Toran was hot."

There are no words.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.

Embedded image permalink

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.You are so visibly upset, that you need to create shitpost on our glorious board in an attempt to raise your self worth. Come at me you plebian. I am the fucking pinnacle of man, both body and mind. I attend an Ivy league university, completely payed off by scholarships, with the leftover money used to buy myself a luxury vehicle. My grade point average is perfect point O. After I finish my dual bachelors I will be accepted straight away into the doctorate program. I will have two doctorate degree's by age twenty-five, owe zero debts, and make more money a year than you will in a lifetime. The funny thing is, this is the average Heaper. There are many who far surpass me.
  • Zeether said:

Buzzfeed published an article recently on how hot Arnold's VA from Hey Arnold! (Toran Caudell/Lane Toran) is which gained mixed reception because, well, Toran has a gigantic lumberjack beard and mustache that some folks considered a turn off.

Another clickbait site then published an article saying "I was jerking off to Hey Arnold! before you all knew Toran was hot."

There are no words.
    I can't believe this is what modern clickjournalism has descended to.
  • Know your lines? Of course you know your lines! But I don't want to just hear your lines...I wanna hear what's in YOUR SOULS!!

Embedded image permalink

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.You are so visibly upset, that you need to create shitpost on our glorious board in an attempt to raise your self worth. Come at me you plebian. I am the fucking pinnacle of man, both body and mind. I attend an Ivy league university, completely payed off by scholarships, with the leftover money used to buy myself a luxury vehicle. My grade point average is perfect point O. After I finish my dual bachelors I will be accepted straight away into the doctorate program. I will have two doctorate degree's by age twenty-five, owe zero debts, and make more money a year than you will in a lifetime. The funny thing is, this is the average Heaper. There are many who far surpass me.
    I want to write an Elite: Dangerous version of that copypasta.
  • Zeether said:

this is kinda dumb b/c the beard aside he has nice eyes and good bone structure

Zeether said:

this is kinda dumb b/c the beard aside he has nice eyes and good bone structure
    He seems kinda nice too, did a whole video on Instagram thanking them and was also at a con with Francesca Smith (Helga's VA) this year I think? I was so damn envious of people who got to meet them because I don't live in Indiana
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Crystal said:

I just had a delicious ribeye steak. Also garlic mushrooms.

Truly, sometimes I do not understand the other Alice's (I say after having had some chicken but still).

Also mushrooms are best in soups, least for me.
    Sometimes a girl just needs to eat a giant slab of grilled meat. :P

Also the restaurant had a 16oz steak on the menu and it made me wonder about the kind of people who can eat a pound of meat plus sides without dying of stomach pain.

Me.

Only now and then, however.
  • how ravenous >w>
    i can understand people finding the beard offputting but he's still an attractive looking dude
  • Guess having it occasionally is enough to meat your needs then
    Haven

i know you can do better than that

Well known British values such as:
    Anti-government artwork
    Zoroastrianism
    Vegetables
    Seasons
  • "We use quiet voices in the house."

Not in my house.
    that would be nice
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

http://www.pegc.us/archive/Articles/eco_ur-fascism.pdf Eco doesn't mention Japanese imperialism.

how many of these would apply to early showa japan though
    Aight, so RWBY: Grimm Eclipse is out on Steam. Didn't even know a game was in production.
    lol early access
  • edited 2015-12-01 21:34:04
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    PvP games aren't really my thing, alas.
    everything would be so much easier if i could just switch my brain off and do stuff automatically without worrying about it
  • Tachyon said:

everything would be so much easier if i could just switch my brain off and do stuff automatically without worrying about it

I feel that so much it's my sig now.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Tachyon said:

i've felt that way before
    x_x
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    marisa kirisame is sexy
  • marisa kirisame is sexy

she stole your precious thing

marisa kirisame is sexy

she stole your precious thing
    Marisa's a kidnapper now?
    it's tired and i'm late
    Tachyon said:

it's tired and i'm late

that's the best time to play Flappy Bird, in my experience
    super DUPER hexagon
    jsyk zestpoole adventure will probably not be happening quite as soon as was intended

i know this is a lot of fuss and stalling over a lot of ms paint scribbles but i really can't at the moment

once i get back into the swing of things in meatspace, then i'll do it

good night