The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• kill living beings
    that knife? sword? is fucking gigantic
  • That said, the Semang of Malaysia and a couple of other really ancient minorities in Southeast Asia do look pretty African:

the girl's expression in this picture is priceless
  • The sadness will last forever.
    peigi

peggy
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    peggy the piggy
    dunno about celtic related things too well
    birdposting

birdposting

is Crystal's job
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Howdy, Sage. Long time no see.
    researching is so hard
    hey.
    gonna play more sims
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...

birdposting

is Crystal's job
    oh my
  • kill living beings
    mfw secretarybirds
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

posted without comment
  • So it's not just Trump, people just really don't have any tact at all anymore.
  • I know you had terrorists shooting at you and all but
    the Eagles of Death Metal made it out okay and that's something we should be thankful for
    "I know you had terrorists shooting at you and all but they are magazines"

THE INTERNET
  • By far the strangest part of this ordeal has been seeing news commenters have to clarify that The Eagles of Death Metal is the actual name of the band.
    and they do not play death metal.
  • still weirded out that the eagles of death metal arent a really bad deathcore band
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You know what I'm tired of seeing? People pointing out that Trump's gun control quip was from after Charlie Hebdo and not from this week's attacks.

It's true, but it's beside the point because it's still a tasteless, vile thing to say.
  • well at that point it just becomes a tasteless vile thing to say that he said some time ago.
  • I'm normally pretty much all for intellectual honesty but I just can't bring myself to even sort of defend Donald fucking Trump.
  • edited 2015-11-15 05:50:19
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

I have a dress that looks kinda like this

Anonus can verify

Maybe I should cosplay sometime
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

posted without comment
    i don't know what the difference between a magazine and a clip is but part of me wants to deliberately get it wrong every time because i'm kind of a mean person
    oh my holy fuck i put in a DVD of stuff I "backed up" in 2012 to browse through my old TVT avatars and...i apparently had EVERY ASK PINKAMENA DIANE PIE post saved to my computer back then @_@
  • cassettercorder posted a bunch of new art like half an hour ago
    Yeah, I know he's still around

It's just weird to look back at the stuff I had on my computer 3 and a half years ago because it's like a mini-snapshot of my obsessions at the time

And serial killer horse was one of them, I guess
    I have some of Milky Way's posts saved

we all have our odd interests
  • edgelord serial killer horse was the one good thing to come out of the horse fandom
    ravens are so cute
    putting your own characters in hell
    always a good time
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

edgelord serial killer horse was the one good thing to come out of the horse fandom

Hahaha no

You have no idea how frustrating it was after "Party of One" aired and all interpretations of Pinkie with a straight mane turned into gory violent shit
    Is it any wonder MLP:FIM is one of those things non-fans associated with arrested development?
  • edgelord serial killer horse was the one good thing to come out of the horse fandom

• kill living beings
    Anonus said:

Is it any wonder MLP:FIM is one of those things non-fans associated with arrested development?

what the
    see also: the weird mental block both fans and non-fans have/had, as if nerds had never before gathered around something meant for children
  • it's kinda dumb to care

i mean, generally they are no better
    what do you mean by "it's kinda dumb to care"

about what?
    about poodles
    *gives Imi a jar of JUK*
  • i mean, about what non-fans of MLP think about fans of MLP

because if someone has a strong negative opinion about some moderately peripheral internet fandom they're prolly a giant neckbeard looking for someone they can feel smug about
    I considered giving the HH logo the colors of the French flag for a day or two but I dunno if it'd be in poor taste given that this is a shitposting forum
  • such an empty gesture mostly strikes me as insulting

like, i could understand it like in conjunction with giving a portion of site proceeds to some french charity

but seeing as we are not a commercial site

i mean, about what non-fans of MLP think about fans of MLP

because if someone has a strong negative opinion about some moderately peripheral internet fandom they're prolly a giant neckbeard looking for someone they can feel smug about

MLP actually registered on the broader radar in like 2012 though
  • Anonus said:

i mean, about what non-fans of MLP think about fans of MLP

MLP actually registered on the broader radar in like 2012 though
    it doesn't really matter to my broader point

if you feel the need to dunk on people who watch a show about cartoon horses, it's a tacit admission that you yourself are like the absolute dregs of society