The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    to be fair KILL is exactly what you'd expect a cat to type, since they enjoy it so much
  • "Subpoena" is much funnier as a word than something with such a serious meaning should be

Must be the part where you say "peen" in the middle
  • Dusty is evil but adorabloodthirsty and I love her anyway.
  • Watched the Great British Bake Off final. My favourite contestant won.

I am happy.

TEAM NADIYAAAAA
  • srsly im 100000000% glad she won

i like tamal and ian but the way she went from having no self-confidence at all to winning the whole thing was just so fantastic and she always had the best remarks ("are YOU happy paul?") and nadiya4lyf basically
  • Watched "The Beginner's Guide" playthrough on YouTube and now I am having a serious relapse. I know I joke about them a lot, but this is a real relapse.
  • apparently Koopsta from Three Six Mafia is in a coma.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Is this a joke?

• https://soundcloud.com/caracaracal/mix-2-interstate

i made another mix

advance warning: its like 90% nightcore
  • Is this a joke?
    looks like some sjw shit to me
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    You feel your sins crawling on your back.
    IJBM: The Google Play Store app still has the old Google logo.

It's like the one thing they haven't updated it on yet.
  • it hasn't been updated on Google Play Music or YouTube on iOS either

though, to be fair, it's iOS
  • TreTre
    edited 2015-10-08 01:21:58
    side note: does anyone actually bother to call it Google Play Music?

The name just seems so clunky compared to the old moniker ("Google Music BETA") or the current shortened form ("Play Music"). Can't say I've ever used the full name in regular parlance-- most of the time "Google Music" is enough to get the point across.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    If I could have any vehicle in all of fiction, it would be the giant mechanical spider from Wild Wild West.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Zeether said:

Penny Arcade posted a comic whining about Motherboard removing their comments section

In other news, Penny Arcade somehow still exists
    going to bat for comment sections

now i've seen everything amirite
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.

I don't pay attention to politics or what is going on in the world. It makes me so depressed that I want to kill myself.

Apparently that makes me a bad person.

same here

I don't have a working Nexus 7 anymore but I'm still mildly peeved that it won't be getting the Marshmallow update.

Because people are like "what, you got updates for three years, did you expect them to support you indefinitely??"

Yes, fuckers, I did. I can take a PC from 2009 and install the latest versions of Windows or most Linux distros on it. The idea that mobile devices have a "shelf life" after which you have to replace it to get further software updates is a textbook example of planned obsolescence and I don't understand why people don't get more angry over that.
    the N7 isn't getting Marshmallow?  just the 2012 or also the 2013?
    did that dude just shoot some kind of crotch missile or something
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I say we catch this time-travelling death-defying sonofagun "doctor", pull apart his blue box, and teach him that time and space are continuous and that anything that lives must eventually die.

Oh, so he can take time to chat with Shakespeare, but can't use his magical technology to cure disease, heal the sick, or invent a waterless shower?
    (2015 self)
    I feel guilty about saying stupid things when I'm under Yarrun's old name.
    (2015 self)
    Anyways, had raspberries today. Very good.
  • Torgo said:

If I could have any vehicle in all of fiction, it would be the giant mechanical spider from Wild Wild West.

That would be awesome.
    Actually, I think that's a good point, even the waterless shower part.
  • Tank-Girl (The movie) had waterless showers.

it was just sand. 
  • edited 2015-10-08 02:41:19
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    imageimage
    This is real, and it is as amazing as you can imagine.
    "See the Turtle of Enormous Girth"
    "On his shell he holds the Earth."
    "His thought is slow, but always kind."
    "He holds us all within his mind."
    "On his back all vows are made;"
    "He sees the truth but mayn't aid."
    "He loves the land and loves the sea,"
    "And even loves a child like me."

Tank-Girl (The movie) had waterless showers.

it was just sand. 
    It also had kangaroo Ice-T
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

imageimage

This is real, and it is as amazing as you can imagine.
    is it as good as the Scooby-Doo Team-Ups must be
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I don't know about Scooby-Doo.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    the Team-Ups, and pretty much everything done with Scooby in the last 13 years, are so, so nerdy though

in a good way
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    The traps in Demon are getting pretty ridiculous.
  • kill living beings
    juuuuust a bit
  • kill living beings
    Demon said:

a cadre of one-legged baseball bat weilding [sic] Navy SEALs

• kill living beings
    he's just making fun of himself now
    Calica said:

I don't have a working Nexus 7 anymore but I'm still mildly peeved that it won't be getting the Marshmallow update.

Because people are like "what, you got updates for three years, did you expect them to support you indefinitely??"

Yes, fuckers, I did. I can take a PC from 2009 and install the latest versions of Windows or most Linux distros on it. The idea that mobile devices have a "shelf life" after which you have to replace it to get further software updates is a textbook example of planned obsolescence and I don't understand why people don't get more angry over that.
    the N7 isn't getting Marshmallow?  just the 2012 or also the 2013?

just the 2012, I think
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    the Doctor has successfully healed the sick before

in "The Doctor Dances" and "New Earth", for instance

also "Everything has its time, and everything ends" - the Doctor, "The End of the World"

he knows
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    And special and general relativity are absurd.  The Doctor tried to explain the realities to poor old Albert, but he would insist he knew best.
    I'm teenagerkin

What's your excuse?
  • Know your lines? Of course you know your lines! But I don't want to just hear your lines...I wanna hear what's in YOUR SOULS!!

Tank-Girl (The movie) had waterless showers.

it was just sand. 
    I don't think that movie is as bad as Doug Walker made it out to be
    Jane when are you going to upgrade to OpenWitchcraft 12.2?
  • Jane when are you going to upgrade to OpenWitchcraft 12.2?

when they stop monitoring my spell-inputs to target holo-ads at me

I don't want a Tony Hawk Brand trick broom, computer! I just don't!!
    You know

It says something about the state of the modern Republican Party that George W Bush's brother is probably the least repulsive of their presidential candidates this cycle
    (2015 self)
    The blood relation to a person has no bearing on who you are as a person.

Let the brother of George fail on his own lack of merit.
  • Cinematography pet peeve: Cheap YouTubers who make videos with the actors wearing shirts with extremely gaudy, distracting logos on them

You know

It says something about the state of the modern Republican Party that George W Bush's brother is probably the least repulsive of their presidential candidates this cycle

it amuses me that he's given up on avoiding "win the primary to lose the general" moves and is straight-up bringing his brother in to campaign for him