The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• edited 2015-09-14 08:48:50
    That's an odd past tense verb to have sexual intercourse with

I'd rather be fucking, say, satisfied

'twould be more appropriate
  • I should really get up. Got my mentor training in three hours.
  • Erm... Something has gone wrong with my nails.

My left ring and little finger only have half a nail. The other half seems to have disappeared in a big dip.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    That sounds . . . not good.

Does it hurt?
  • It doesn't hurt, nor does it seems swollen. But it is only those two nails, and the rest seem healthy.

It's the white part of the nail that seems to have just disappeared. Well, half of it anyway.
  • Not sure if I should go to the doctors or not.

I think I'll go to the pharmacists whenever I can.

If it happens to another nail, then I'll panic.
    That sounds really weird and i'm having trouble picturing what you're describing there.

i shouldn't think it's anything to panic over, but i should get it checked.
  • It's hard to describe what it is and I've Googled it over and over and nothing.
    Very strange.
  • corbyn in, Abbott out, sanders polling above Clinton

what on earth is going on
    idk but i'm not complaining
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    An HH subreddit?

Well, I'll never visit, but I can't stop you guys.

I don't even remember why I hate reddit.
  • edited 2015-09-14 13:45:23
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    Oh yeah, it was because the namespace r/ reminds me of 4chan.

Also they opposed SOPA and PIPA.
  • edited 2015-09-14 13:01:08
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    I also don't trust websites whose names are not real words.

Except zombocom, of course.
    i can think of many reasons to dislike reddit, but that's an odd one.

Were you so in favour of Sopa and Pipa that opposing them makes you hate a site?  To me Sopa and Pipa seemed thoroughly objectionable; i can't understand why anyone who is not a wealthy CEO would be in favour of them.
  • My dreams exceed my real life

Okay Momma, you did it.

You made a funny comic.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    The internet needs to be restrained, if not muzzled; and as a last resort maybe put down.

SOPA and PIPA were the best hope of slowly killing the internet without collapsing entire industries.  Or maybe rehabilitating it.

They were means to an end, and that end is to destroy the internet as it exists today.
    by rights i should be outraged, but i'm too tired
    idk what i'd do without the internet as it exists today

in a certain sense i would no longer be 'me', given how much the internet has influenced my beliefs and actions, i would not have the same friends, possibly i would not have any friends
    Sopa and Pipa would have been impractical to enforce in any case so i don't know why i care
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Like, I feel that the internet is just another place for people to go about as they've gone before (old institutions trading old currency for new ones, etc), but I don't see why it needs to be put down.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    There's a comic nerd, and then there's being a Russian comics nerd.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    So far it's looking like I will have work tonight

I was hoping I could get out of it, but no such luck

I mean I guess I could use the money but it's just so maddening to have all my time split between school and work with no time to spend at home besides sleeping
  • Know your lines? Of course you know your lines! But I don't want to just hear your lines...I wanna hear what's in YOUR SOULS!!
    naney said:

meow

Are you trying to communicate with Dusty
  • no im just indulging in self expurression
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Neigh, imo
    Letting the days go by (let the water hold me down)
  • It's amazing how I can go from "near death by starvation" to "can't eat any more food or I'll be sick" in the space of one ready meal. 
  • Letting the days go by (let the water hold me down)

there is water at the bottom of the ocean
    Let the record show that I am a fucking moron who forgets to bring her laptop charger >_<
  • Aliroz said:

The internet needs to be restrained, if not muzzled; and as a last resort maybe put down.

SOPA and PIPA were the best hope of slowly killing the internet without collapsing entire industries.  Or maybe rehabilitating it.

They were means to an end, and that end is to destroy the internet as it exists today.

This would make a good supervillain speech
    I gave up on the dying laptop and switched to a library computer

Incidentally the keyboard on this one feels kinda soft and I don't like it
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    froot loops
  • feelin kinda aimless rn
  • i have 3 weeks before i move out and basically nothing to do
  • I just baaaarely missed the train now I have to wait like 10 minutes of another
  • The Mysterious Ballerina and her Tree Stump Ghosts
    Why is everything flooding

What is wrong with the plumbing here
  • hey sunny
    didya hear the third Magic Planet album
    u could do that
     I just baaaarely missed the train now I have to wait like 10 minutes of another

that blows

PatchAwful said:Why is everything flooding

What is wrong with the plumbing here

that really blows
  • holy shit what the fuck vanilla

i give up i do
    The temp agency called

No work today after all, but they'll let me know when they find me more second shift work
  • i am in class now

woo
    synths
    spiders
    the dreaded rear admiral
    dragons made out of motorcycles
  • Know your lines? Of course you know your lines! But I don't want to just hear your lines...I wanna hear what's in YOUR SOULS!!
    Ramiel is the best Angel in Eva because it's a giant fucking blue diamond that somehow manages to be menacing
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

froot loops

oot-fray oops-lay