The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• TreTre
    edited 2015-02-19 02:13:51
    Literally every school-aged person in the Raleigh metro area is waiting for the school system to make the decision to close school again or not, and the official Twitter is being coy as hell about it.

It's kinda funny but also ridiculous.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I ended up staying home today because of the weather myself, even though classes were officially still on.

Thankfully my professor was very understanding and agreed to let me take today's quiz on Friday morning. ^_^
  • Im tired of winter can it be spring soon plz
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    naney said:

Im tired of winter can it be spring soon plz

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    naney said:

Im tired of winter can it be spring soon plz

• edited 2015-02-19 03:33:14
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    -deleted-
    dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)

dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to

Dang it, Imi!  That's too small of a sample size for me to analyze the pattern!

-statisician Aliroz-
    statistician
  • edited 2015-02-19 03:38:52
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    No, Statisician.

a) a person from the land of Statisic.

b) someone Hired by Theorem Clinical Research.
  • a [utensil] full of [food treat] makes the [chemical] go [direction]
    the [chemical] go [direction]
    the [chemical] go [direction]
    a [utensil] full of [food treat] makes the [chemical] go [direction]
    in a most delightful [road type]
    I have had a chocolate chip cookie.
  • The Diabetic of Georgetown
  • IJBM: "Polkamon" is an incomplete naming of all the first- and second-generation pokémon.
  • @Aliroz: same here, that's partly why I like the TV ending of NGE.
  • edited 2015-02-19 07:10:24
    I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    No, Statisician.

a) a person from the land of Statisic.

b) someone Hired by Theorem Clinical Research.
    "When you’re ready to join a company that’s as dedicated to excellence as you are, THINK THEOREM."

excellence
    what's wrong with that?
    everyone should be DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE, even statisicians
  • edited 2015-02-19 07:21:19
    http://observer.com/2015/02/adolfo-carrion-says-he-cannot-afford-to-run-for-congress/

he ain't the first one either -- at least a handful of other politicians have come out saying that they can't afford to have a salary of only $174,000 a year.

if you're actually concerned about the workload and stress you should just come out and say so.  no one's gonna blame if you mention that you don't like having to fundraise all the damn time or having to have every ugly detail of your private life and political inclination seared across headlines of newspapers.

but if you're complaining about the pay?

shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out.

so many of us would dream to have a salary like that.  so many of us survive on salaries of not even half that.

fuck these assholes who complain that $174K isn't enough.
  • 174K isnt enough
  • they need seven figures
    stuck inside of memphis with a mobile home
  • give them more money than the average CEO

pay them in a manner commensurate with the power that they wield so that they arent forced to rely on corporate buddies to operate in the social circles they're thrust into
    0.8 MB
  • where the heck is my moisturizer
    lucretia, my reflection
  • i found the moisturizer
  • happy new year, everyone!
    now what are you gonna do with it
    (to either of the above posts)
  • GOATS MOTHERFUCKER
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The Rising Sun Motel
    32768 Sunset Highway
    Holiday Valley, OR
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I find all modern music boring and trite.

I only listen to to the ancient spiritual music of of a long lost Central American tribe, composed entirely of varying tones of flatulence. Furthermore I will only listen to it as it is INTENDED to be heard, played back from phonographs constructed from pressed banana leaves.

Now that you've all heard of it, though, I will need to move onto something less mainstream.
    ROYAL UNICORNS

Princess Alice: Chrysanthemum Rose

Princess Jeanette: a nameless unicorn

Princess Meredith: Eternal Grace (deposed)
    Miss Prissyhooves (actually a horse with a traffic cone on her head)
    horsefuckers
  • Ferry Bible Pellowship
  • then they started farming which gave men and women responsibilities that were uncommon and differentiated
    moo
    *feeds Naney*
    also, moo