• the beau is cute with stubble at least
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    stubble and satan are one and the same
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Haven said:

satan is the work of stubble

sounds like something Space Ghost would say

Satan erupted from the five-o-clock shadow of his colleague Fred Flintstone

(of course SGC2C!Satan looks a lot like Yogi Bear but whatever)
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Anonus said:

naney said:

stubble is the work of satan

I feel so lucky that I don't actually grow stubble.
    wah
  • Anonus said:

wah

baby pharoh wants orange juice
  • I just realized a gender unspecified thing was put in.

That's nice.
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)
    I wish I knew how to apply eyeliner.

Then again, my eyes are fairly deep-set anyway
  • My eyes are like deep puddles on a flooded street - indicative of poor urban conditions. 
  • >.>
  • corvidium: it's all a matter of finding what works for you! There's a ton of variety now between pencil, gel, liquid liners with either brush or felt tip applicators, and the old standby of a thin edge brush with a shadow.
  • I mostly use liquid liners with brush applicators nowadays, but used felt tips when I was but a wee learning to apply make up high schooler.
    last week I was worried that wearing makeup and shit would have made me look stupid
  • edited 2015-01-26 06:20:12
    dudes in the entertainment industry do it all the time, even if you weren't looking at it as a way to experiment with presentation. s'all about what feels comfortable for you. I put together a rec-list for centie a while back that is products I've used and trust to be relatively inexpensive and last for a while.

which sounds like i am saying you were thinking of it from a dudely lens which was not my intent, sorry bout that. Just general makeuppy thinks.
  • Ah probbly shuud eat them blackb'ries soon, if Ahdunt wantem to go baed.
    honestly i still think of myself as male a lot but another part of me scolds me for doing so, like it's bad...
  • Naney's Buy List:

* Lenses $160

* Headphones $220

* Birthday/Valentines present for the beau $50-100

* Tickets for my next trip to see the beau in the summer sometime $225-300ish

* misc. expenses 150

totaling around $930

Money I have coming in before June 24th: $1268

That's cutting things waaay too close

Guess I gotta find that job eh?
  • Nordstrom is hiring but only in the shoe department and I don't know shit about women's shoes
  • edited 2015-01-26 06:45:11

The TJ Maxx near me is hiring! A part-time position!

I shall print out an application tonight, fill it out and then walk in and charm my way into a paycheck tomorrow! :3
  • TJ Maxx, You Should Go™
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I've heard that foundation is quite common for people working under lights, so that their cheeks don't shine.
  • naney: but you can probably pick it up, wrt. womens' shoes.  You do know quite a bit about men's fashion,and that probably means it'd be a quicker learning curve than for many.
  • That's true but I think that I'd have a hard time landing the job without a better background, as Nordstrom is in the position to be pretty picky
  • They are.  I live close to the flagship store and unless you're (a) cute as hell, (b) a complete fashion addict, you won't get a job there.  Granted that's probably the pickiest store but still.
  • Naney is cute as hell though

peep that Photos thread
  • I agree.  Honestly I think he could get a job in the men's fashion dept. assuming the interviewer liked him, but possibly not the women's.
  • I am defs cute as hell and a fashion addict but I would be competing with the best!

Plus it's at the MOA which is a bit of a trek

Hence, TJ Maxx! (which is only 2 blocks away so yay me)
  • Distance makes a big difference to job satisfaction in my exp.
  • I just applied for a job at the Pokemon company.  They need a UNIX sysadmin.
  • My uncle is a sysadmin at nintendo and
  • and what?
  • there is no conclusion it's just a reference to that one person everyone knew as a kid who made up blatantly not-true shit
  • oh yeah isn't your uncle the guy who got engaged to another woman after his wife died and she had been cheating on her with this woman anyway
  • hmm im gonna cycle through avies for a bit until i find one to settle on
  • sometimes I worry that I like too much cheesy shit
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    The other day my brother came into my room to borrow a cigarette. He asks if I saw the Korra finale, but stops himself, remembering that I have resolved to never watch Korra.

I say I have been informed. 

"Did you know there's a lesbian ending?", he asks.

"I did, yes." I say.

"That's messed up," he declares, and leaves.
  • ive lost that im pretty sure
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    If you're going to make small talk, please follow through to the end. Let me contribute, damn it.

Despite my misgivings about the entire show, I will say that I approve of what they did. It wasn't much, but it's something, yes? 

Also I am okay with gay people, I think. Probably.
    You should smoke less of my cigarettes so you don't have to smoke mine. 

You should have more money to buy more of your own cigarettes. 

You should spend less and have more money.

I'm not a damn surplus store. I know I used to run one in the army, but back then I made anyone who wanted something to sign off on it, damn it.
  • MachSpeed said:

Also I am okay with gay people, I think. Probably.
    you should be, you're on a forum full of us
  • edited 2015-01-26 08:18:40
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I know, but I don't know any gay people in meatspace. I won't know how well I can deal with something until I encounter it in meatspace, where I have less control over how I appear and seem.

They're probably hiding. From the government.
    drums are too noisy you've got no corners to hide in
    the hell kind of a name is "toaplan"
    I should've gone to bed hours ago
    As should I, but I'm having respiratory issues. Everyone here seems to have a cold of some sort
    (hehehe, one of the Markov bots on Twitter started trolling another bot, then ended up flirting with someone and implying that it might be poly. it is completely hilarious)