The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    On further consideration I decided that, while the yellow background was useful to make the crown appear "gold", it was too distracting when extended to the auxiliary plates. So from now on, Centralia shields will be used with black-on-white plates:

Also I made some with nonstandard typefaces just because:

• My dreams exceed my real life
    Plato's spawn cold ivied eyes/Snare truth in bone and globe is totally what Husserl is talking about in this essay man.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Yeah, but he's doing this with a small and short bow made for quickness and accuracy, not poundage (how man pounds of force the arrow hits with).  Additionally, most of his feats are short range.  But, well, the real magic is how they took out all the takes of him failing.

Do you also complain about Annie Oakley using a revolver instead of a sniper rifle?
    I'm just saying that the guy is an Annie Oakley, not a Simo Häyha.
    simo häyha's overrated anyways
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • Birds are calling to sing along But my window's painted shut And all that year of chorus taught me Is out of style and long forgot

How can I sing like a girl And not be stigmatized By the rest of the world? Tell me, how can I sing like a girl And not be objectified As if I were a girl?

I want to raise my freak flag Higher and higher and I want to raise my freak flag And never be alone Never be alone

From the watchtowers I've been spotted Fingers pointing at my mouth Spotlights turn and pivot towards me But I dare not make a sound

How can I sing like a girl And not be stigmatized By the rest of the world? Tell me, how can I sing like a girl And not be objectified As if I were a girl?

I want to raise my freak flag Higher and higher and I want to raise my freak flag And never be alone Never be alone

How can I sing like a girl? How can I sing like a girl? How can I sing like a girl? How can I sing like a girl?

It feels weird that Christmas was a month ago
  • Pyridrym said:

Planescape: Torment is a game that I should play because wRPG

It's so good IT'S SO GOOD

Although with the caveat that it is 16 years old and some of the mechanics haven't really aged gracefully, but no other game lets you help a pregnant alleyway give birth to a street.

(Also @Vriska, there is a gorgon in the game)
  • edited 2015-01-25 22:57:31
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Haven said:

no other game lets you help a pregnant alleyway give birth to a street

So that's how I was born...
  • Hee.

Also there's a robot voiced by Homer Simpson's voice actor.
  • What game is this? Dan Castellaneta does pretty much nothing other than The Simpsons these days (he's been Megavolt, the Genie when Robin Williams wasn't, and Earl from Cow and Chicken, but those were all ages ago)
  • Planescape: Torment
  • which is from 1999, alright
    Fuck you rape letter media, if I wanna dislike the movie Boyhood, I'll dislike it on my own time.
    "Christopher," said the man at the center of the campfire, who I assumed was The Colonel. "Who is this young lady you bring before the council tonight?''

"With all due respect, father, it may be more polite of you to ask the lady herself."

"Very well. What is your name, young lady?"

"My name is Lily Weiss," I said, instinctively reaching for my badge.

"Hands where I can see them, please."

"I'm sorry, Colonel, don't you want to see my ID?"

"You have identified yourself as Lily of the family Weiss and I have no reason to doubt you."

"Thank you, sir."

"Lily, are you a werewolf?" the Colonel asked.

"No," I replied sheepishly. "But I did once convince an entire summer camp I was. That was pretty funny."

Christopher smiled, but the Colonel shot him a disapproving glance. "Is lycanthropy a joke to you, young lady?"

"Oh, no, sir. It's just that I--you know, never mind."

"Very well, Lily."
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    moo
    Why does Lily have a badge again?
    Don't police detectives have badges?
  • i keep wanting to do something radically different with my life

finish my MA and raise some money to do a TEFL qualification and move to like burkina faso
  • I don't actually know where Burkina Faso is.

I'm not even sure I know what like, administrative level that is.
    might as well jump
    Central Avenue said:Don't police detectives have badges?

I forgot she was a
    police detective, lol

I don't actually know where Burkina Faso is.

it's a country in africa
    fuck the police
  • Calica said:

I don't actually know where Burkina Faso is.

it's a country in africa
    ah.
    that song about africa

that song about africa

IT'S GONNA TAKE A LOT TO DRAG ME AWAY FROM YOOOU

THERE'S NOTHING THAT A HUNDRED MEN OR MORE COULD EVER DOOO
  • might as well jump

go ahead and jump *keyboard riff*
  • I <3 the Fez soundtrack

it's da bess
    heh heh, double song post responses I AM ON FIRE

that song about africa

Dorothy misses Kansas.

Toto only misses the rains down in Africa.
  • that song about africa

[wrong song about Africa l-o-l]
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)

that song about africa

I always heard that lyric as "men from mars"
  • burkina faso was picked relatively randomly but also because it's a major centre of African drumming/music

really idk i think i just wanna go places

i will have to finish the MA first, and there's also the fact that i still have a boyfriend here, but then idk what the situation will be like in October when I'll be in a position where i have to do something with my life
  • Haven said:

Pyridrym said:

Planescape: Torment is a game that I should play because wRPG

It's so good IT'S SO GOOD

Although with the caveat that it is 16 years old and some of the mechanics haven't really aged gracefully, but no other game lets you help a pregnant alleyway give birth to a street.

(Also @Vriska, there is a gorgon in the game)
    Ooooh. I like Gorgons. ::::D
    My dad was sitting around playing "Hotel California" on the guitar last night and Mom asked "what are you playing?" and he got all offended

It was kinda funny
  • lol I love that song

"you can check out any time you like 8ut you can never leave"

Heehee.
  • The conversation made me look up the dialogues he did. It mostly just reminded me how great Morte is.

"Hey, some people read the dictionary, others write it."
    memes.  the dna of the soul
  • I am allowed to hotlink this since it is from my own Tum8lr and I am the photographer.

kitty kitty kitty :3
  • I love my Dusty.
  • i completely forgot that we had rules regarding hotlinking images lol

does anybody else remember that we still have those?

why do we even have those?
  • kill living beings
    general politeness considerations. if somebody has a small blog or whatever and gets hotlinked and things crash they won't be excited
  • also because I wanted people to source artwork
  • having your body image suddenly catch up w/ your actual size is weird
  • stubble is the work of satan
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    naney said:

stubble is the work of satan