The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• when I was young I misheard "sock it to me" as "sockittoobee".  (say it with stresses on the first and third syllables; it sounds vaguely like a native-american word)
  • patreon is a different model from the other two. on patreon you sign up to pay someone a certain amount of money every month so they can keep doing whatever they do. the idea is that the mob then acts like an old style patron of the arts.

kickstarter and indiegogo are based around individual projects, like you pitch a video game or something and ask people to give you money for it. you set a goal for how much money you want, and you only get the money people pledge i that goal is met. (indiegogo also has "flexible funding" where people just pay)

ah, i see.  thank you.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Is having a people mover train (DIA-style) to get from one part of my palace to the other too silly of me?
  • no

i think it's awesome
  • also for a moment i thought you meant "people mover train" as in a line of people moving thing after thing by handing objects from one person to the next

and i thus misparsed "get from one part of my palace to the other" as "get stuff from one part of my palace to the other"
  • HEY LOOK I CAN MAKE THIS THREAD EXPLODE
  • insult against 1940 u.s. isolationists
  • i can't talk about currently flamey issues but i can sure as hell shitpost about old ones!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • i should just dump all these anime-related steam groups that i'm in

they're all sorta pointless
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    So after further discussion with @Crystal we've decided that the palace's transit system isn't a modern people-mover train but rather a weird technologically anachronistic train that's a bit smaller but still runs on rails

It's electric, naturally, because running something indoors that requires burning fuel is a recipe for carbon monoxide poisoning

Basically it's like something Willy Wonka would have had in his factory if he were autistic enough to like trains
  • this jacket is so beautiful i never want to take it off but unfortunately it's very lightweight linen which is not exactly Minnesota winter material
  • So after further discussion with @Crystal we've decided that the palace's transit system isn't a modern people-mover train but rather a weird technologically anachronistic train that's a bit smaller but still runs on rails

It's electric, naturally, because running something indoors that requires burning fuel is a recipe for carbon monoxide poisoning

Basically it's like something Willy Wonka would have had in his factory if he were autistic enough to like trains
    people-mover trains run on rails too
    The palace train is smaller than a people mover train but still runs on rails

Clear enough phrasing, Mssr. Nitpicky?
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Fun approximation with interesting details that are worth looking into, but no.
  • edited 2015-01-24 20:38:26
    Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Central Avenue said:So after further discussion with @Crystal we've decided that the palace's transit system isn't a modern people-mover train but rather a weird technologically anachronistic train that's a bit smaller but still runs on rails

I quoted this to Shannon and she mentioned that the Gene Wilder adaptation
    has a train
  • line at the plasma center is short today
  • already in a chair!!!
  • apparently you can't donate plasma at all in the uk

you can just plain donate blood, and they take plasma from that, but that's only voluntary. a small price to pay for having free healthcare i guess
  • im listening to that prurient & burning star core album its so good
  • im glad that i do this, not just for the money but also because i can help people and it's helped me get over my fear of needles
  • edited 2015-01-24 21:15:53
    eh it's a small disappointment but, still, i'd rather have the nhs

i'd be quite happy to donate some blood just as a good voluntary thing to do, if there weren't incredibly stupid and discriminatory laws stopping me from doing so
  • you don't have to be an autist to like trains, y'know
  • also this album is 97 minutes long
  • i've been listening to this over and over for about an hour, i think it's a masterpiece

• kill living beings
    more than 93 minutes of music
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

you don't have to be an autist to like trains, y'know

you don't have to be autistic to post here...but it helps
  • The sadness will last forever.
    so tired and i just woke up
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Farewell.
  • sunn wolf said:

i've been listening to this over and over for about an hour, i think it's a masterpiece

hella
  • There's a lot of Ohio in that plate.  
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    psychedelia
    The Next Poster Vs. The Forces Of Evil
  • I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED
  • Drug lord Pablo Escobar’s hippo died the same way he did, hunted down and shot by the authorities for posing a danger to the public.
  • He was marooned in the jaws of a human minefield, and with every step the noose grew tighter.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I am the least feminine girl in the world

I think I'm one now but I don't know if I should switch accounts

with dog all thing
    are possibl
  • everything is similar
  • it sucks that with the advent of capacitative touchscreens a bunch of styluses have become obsolete
  • stop moving untol you've figured out what you're going to do

justify every decision

slow and steady wins the...aww fuck
  • edited 2015-01-25 12:53:07
    [Dawn] fuck you fuck you fuck you all :D
  • uwuuuuuu gggnfmhggkkfihwgduxhwjdyehejrjrhwhgwudufyctrhewgegehwjwwoiruhrh11;@7!7#834,:9"9_!&1.1.-;''6"3&28#84218271193766#'7;3;3.281163;#&7'''&'&ojehfufuchchdn€×*÷μ=^\=\\÷/÷\=*§]¬`μ"67"`§[[§¬÷μ÷μ×^\×*+€*+^°]g:-\ ·:-\ ´:-\ }:-* :-* :-\ :-\ :-\ :-P :-\ ;-) :-\ ;-) :-\ :-( :-\ ·:-| :-D :-)) Ω:-)) ¤¤¤:-( ¤¤¤:-} >:) :-} (:V) =:O (:V) =:O (:V) =:O (:V) :-}
  • half-life 3 confirmed
  • your fanservice is shit and you should feel bad
  • your beer is shit and you should feel bad