The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    and then get tossed in the slammer.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

basically they argue semantics with people?

Pretty much, yeah.

...I feel pathetic for spending so much time on this now that you've pointed that out.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

I've been watching videos of "freemen on the land" all evening

i.e., those people who claim your birth certificate creates a fictional person and as long as you don't use the name on your birth certificate you're not bound by any laws

gotta say, this is one of few categories of idiots I don't feel bad for laughing at
    you see, we come from the BERTH canal, so we're all boats, so in fact only naval law applies
  • also it turns out im a large in zara sizing
  • formal petition to abolish the use of the slur that can also refer to a bundle of sticks on the internet, even if it's as a joke

kthxbai
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Tre said:

formal petition to abolish the use of the slur that can also refer to a bundle of sticks on the internet, even if it's as a joke

kthxbai

Man, don't be such a twigpile.
  • gee stop being such a fag
  • follow me dont follow me

ive got my spine ive got my orange crush
  • okay, Naney's allowed, but he gets F-word privileges
    Privileges, eh?

Don't be such a tranny about it!

...no, doesn't work
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    naney said:

follow me dont follow me

ive got my spine ive got my orange crush

We are agents of the free.

I've had my fun and now it's time to serve your conscience overseas, coming in fast over me...
  • TreTre
    edited 2015-01-05 00:53:41
    I'm sorry, I guess I'm just salty because it came up in the Forum Games with some other dude and I didn't really know how to react because that's the type of thing I've come to expect from Audiotool but not there.

The internet for ya.
    I wish I was a competent enough graphic designer to make Centralia a flag.
  • we're on the train back from Philadelphia and the beau is just about falling asleep

we went to the art museum and there was lots of stuff including Duchamp's urinal man seeing that in real life was so fuckin wild
  • IT WAS JUST

SITTING THERE
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    naney said:

we're on the train back from Philadelphia and the beau is just about falling asleep

we went to the art museum and there was lots of stuff including Duchamp's urinal man seeing that in real life was so fuckin wild

meanwhile Centie and I went to the Denver Art Museum but I didn't show her much of the cool stuff because I couldn't remember where everything was and we got there like an hour and a half before closing time
    Anonus said:

naney said:

we're on the train back from Philadelphia and the beau is just about falling asleep

meanwhile Centie and I went to the Denver Art Museum but I didn't show her much of the cool stuff because I couldn't remember where everything was and we got there like an hour and a half before closing time
    Sounds like the perfect excuse to go again! ^_^
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Yeah, freemen not only argue semantics, they use some really, really bad puns as actual legal arguments.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    like, Meenah-level puns
  • Conversation with younger cousin about why the sharks dying out is bad.

Very frustrating, but proud of him. Thinking logically and so forth
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

I've been watching videos of "freemen on the land" all evening

i.e., those people who claim your birth certificate creates a fictional person and as long as you don't use the name on your birth certificate you're not bound by any laws

gotta say, this is one of few categories of idiots I don't feel bad for laughing at
    Oh, so  like "sovereign citizens," right? Those dudes are just amazing.
    I believe that "sovereign citizen" and "freemen on the land" are basically the same thing, yeah.
  • Blue skeleton, Red Skeleton, 1 skeleton, 2 skeleton. 

Hyper skeleton, Big skeleton, Brick skeleton, Bike Skeleton. 
    red knight
    blue knight
    mirror knight
    hyper knight
  • edited 2015-01-05 05:16:03
    Escuela de Agricultura de la Región Tropical Jómura
    hurricane homura
  • kill living beings
    we share our mother's health
    moonlight sonata
  • i changed it to "Jómura"

• Is this a good song or do I have shitty taste
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...

Yes!
    Those post-its represent all of the character's unlockables, and red means they're on Hard. So, I have all of Eden's unlockables.

The middle one is the Boss Rush icon, which I just got, and it was certainly an adventure. The RNG certainly smiled upon me, though.
  • kill living beings
    -3 streak, lol
    Hey, getting a streak going once the final areas have been unlocked is difficult!

I also ended that Boss Rush with one and a half hearts, before dying 2 rooms later in Womb I, oops. The run before that saw me with lower than base rate of attack, fire, shot speed, starting faster than the fastest character as far as base stats go, and also low range. I died on that one three floors in to an unavoidable damage room.
  • Crystal said:

Those post-its represent all of the character's unlockables, and red means they're on Hard. So, I have all of Eden's unlockables.

The middle one is the Boss Rush icon, which I just got, and it was certainly an adventure. The RNG certainly smiled upon me, though.
    I know what the icons meant I just didn't know what you did

congratulation, now do it as The Lost
    Oops, my bad, but thanks. And yeah, how about not yet. I'm not feeling masochistic enough to bother with that.
  • you do get some good items for it so it's not all just for show

still though.
  • edited 2015-01-05 09:13:52
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is a silly game.

Spoiler:
    This is after going through The Chest 14 times.
  • naney said:

i went to zara

there was a sale

i bought a thing

that's cool what was the thing

i almost bought a pair of paisley trousers in the zara sale in england but the bf talked me out of them

got.a pair of uni qlo jeans instead which is probably better because they actually go with the clothes i own
  • Her Royal Highness Princess Alice of Centralia
    Check it out, guys! I made a fake ID for when I go undercover as an ordinary non-Princess college student!

THE UNIVERSITY OF CENTRALIA
    DOUBLE HORSE ID

ELLEN SMITHEE
    STUDENT
    ID # 314159

...in retrospect, I should have taken off the crown before I took the picture, though. Oh well, who'll notice?
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    it must be, it has a "Z" in it
  • Z is basically the 7 of letters.

Z is basically the 7 of letters.

Because sometimes you have to write a line across it to keep it from looking like something else?
    Ellen Smithee
  • sunn wolf said:

naney said:

i went to zara

there was a sale

i bought a thing

that's cool what was the thing

i almost bought a pair of paisley trousers in the zara sale in england but the bf talked me out of them

got.a pair of uni qlo jeans instead which is probably better because they actually go with the clothes i own
    i got a short trench coat

it's decent

Z is basically the 7 of letters.

Because sometimes you have to write a line across it to keep it from looking like something else?
    that too
    Z = 7