The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Kexruct said:
    I actually thought that that was a very good article, the thing with the embeds being mostly a sort of middle finger to people who complain when Cracked runs serious articles (I am, granted, normally one of said people, but that's just because their serious articles are usually bad).
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I give no fucks about what media players other people use

But I'm not above taking jabs at Microsoft for inconsistent design
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Kexruct said:
    There is an actual article there, but it seems like this alternate URL leads to all the actual photos and videos being replaced with, uh, that.

No idea why.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Kexruct said:
    I actually thought that that was a very good article, the thing with the embeds being mostly a sort of middle finger to people who complain when Cracked runs serious articles (I am, granted, normally one of said people, but that's just because their serious articles are usually bad).
    Oh, I get it now.
  • I think the writing was kind of clumsy, and the fart joke ran for far too long, but it informs well enough, even if it doesn't entertain.
  • I linked it with ellipses because I had no idea what to say. It really knocked it out of the park.

I think that I am just about done with this.

he tre where and when am I sending you the files.

I'll send a PM with my email. You can attach the files to one of those or you could just use something like Dropbox or Dropcanvas (I'd presume one of the sites would be faster).
  • 1: Eyedrop Bombs (f. Fever Carpets)
    --samples "Scenario (Remix)" by A Tribe Called Quest f. Leaders of The New School
    --keyboard & organ provided by Fever Carpets
    2: Rolling in the Sea
    --samples "Rolling in The Deep" by Adele
    --samples "At The Bar" by Dirty Three
    3: Brigade Days
    --samples "Light Your Heart Up" by Aimee Blackshleger, from the Kill la Kill OST
    --samples "Chum" by Earl Sweatshirt
    4: Dream Witch Mountain Revisited
    --samples "ON THE AIR / IN THE AIR" by Kikiyama f. Iroha (Sasaki), from the 24EFFECTS remix compilation.
    --samples "River of Dreams" by Billy Joel
    --samples "Deserted Shoreline" by Mojave Music
    --samples "Before We All Become (Live)" by Ashley Barrett & Darren Korb, originally from the Transistor OST.
    5: Greetings From The Steel Pyramid
    --samples "False Contender" by Camera Obscura
    --samples "Tolerated" by Freeway & GirlTalk f. Waka Flocka Flame
    --samples "Point Pleasant" by God Is An Astronaut
    --samples "Muddy Hymnal" by Iron & Wine
    --samples "Wildfire" by SBTRKT
    --samples dialogue from episode 5 of Serial Experiments Lain
    draft for the attribution section of my side of the skele21 split.
  • imma buy this instead of textbooks
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    So I briefly stumbled upon some relatively old chat logs. My goodness, I was so... many things. One word that comes to mind is mechanical. How in the world did anyone actually enjoy talking to me when I was like that.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Sredni: Makes sense.
  • kill living beings
    hey, i'm very mechanical,
  • edited 2014-08-29 00:22:26
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...

hey, i'm very mechanical,

You're cool, so it doesn't matter. Plus you've honestly never came off as mechanical to me. I guess another word that might work is awkward.
  • kill living beings
    i'm a mechanical, a mechanical, a mechanical man
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'm a robot

robot cow
    not really though
  • edited 2014-08-29 02:02:56
    a robot cow with big udders

actually, a cute anime robot cow with big udders

that is the true form of imipolex
  • just paid my tuition for this semester
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I think I've sussed out the culprit of the tiredness

The damn Lexapro

That would explain why I feel tired despite having adequate sleep and why the tiredness always seems to hit just a couple hours after I get up
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I've waking up at around 7:30, still feeling groggy and sleeping two more hours here...
    That's what I get, at least with the Lexapro, but I don't always have the option of taking that extra couple hours...
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu

I still can get over the fact that a silly virtual football tournament for 4chan has such production values
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu

a robot cow with big udders

actually, a cute anime robot cow with big udders

that is the true form of imipolex

all right
    alright
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Awl wright.
    owl rights.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...

owl rights.

Agreed.

Anyway, today was terrible and then okay. Reasons for the terribleness put in spoilers in case anyone else can be set off like me.
    Spoiler:
    Woke up with my stomach feeling nauseous and like I'd throw up, and somehow didn't after being awake for about an hour. The thirty minute car drive didn't help, considering cars also do bad things to my stomach and basically always make me feel uncomfortable (and feeling nauseous isn't out of the question, like today). I chewed on a pepto bismol tablet and have another one around in case, alongside a cookie (though I'm not feeling ready to ear), so that I can get some energy in me. But, yeah. Not too fun.
    Class was quite fun, at least. I just wish I also wasn't so tired, what with being woken up by an animal of ours...
  • equal rights for owls :D
  • Crystal said:

owl rights.

Agreed.

Anyway, today was terrible and then okay. Reasons for the terribleness put in spoilers in case anyone else can be set off like me.
    Spoiler:
    Woke up with my stomach feeling nauseous and like I'd throw up, and somehow didn't after being awake for about an hour. The thirty minute car drive didn't help, considering cars also do bad things to my stomach and basically always make me feel uncomfortable (and feeling nauseous isn't out of the question, like today). I chewed on a pepto bismol tablet and have another one around in case, alongside a cookie (though I'm not feeling ready to ear), so that I can get some energy in me. But, yeah. Not too fun.
    Class was quite fun, at least. I just wish I also wasn't so tired, what with being woken up by an animal of ours...
    I can relate to stomach problems. I woke up with my stomach feeling immense pain, the kind where f you moved it hurt, but if you didn't move, it hurt. Don't know what the cause for it is. I'm still in pain, but much less than I was previously, so yeah, real happy about that.
    I was only half-awake for most of my physics lecture this morning, myself -_-

I think I got the gist of it, at least, but still...not exactly optimal. :\
  • edited 2014-08-29 12:53:47
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...

Crystal said:

owl rights.

Agreed.

Spoiler:
    I can relate to stomach problems. I woke up with my stomach feeling immense pain, the kind where f you moved it hurt, but if you didn't move, it hurt. Don't know what the cause for it is. I'm still in pain, but much less than I was previously, so yeah, real happy about that.
    Yeah it sucks a whole lot, pretty much. I used to get real bad pain like that, now if anything it's more generalized, usually with me feeling knotty. It certainly wasn't nervousness or anxiety, considering I've been looking forward to school, even if classes are challenging thus far. Think I'll be getting some fluids in me too.

And, hey, at least it's Friday. That means a lot of interesting work to look forward to and do, hooray. Plus all sorts of other stuff...

^^ Can you say: My entire high school life? Sorry to hear that, too. It's a real pain.
    Also, I splurged and bought a copy of Microsoft Office

Partly because the campus bookstores seem to be the only places to get a copy of Office that won't expire in four years these days -_-
    hi there croc
    Ohai Imi

I'm in a massive 10-story library

Aren't you jealous
  • booked an appointment w/ my stylist woo

• Ariana Grande (the "Problem" singer) did a song with A$AP Ferg and I like it.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    No release date announced for Rebirth, gaming ruined forever.
  • that's because it's canceled
  • "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" is one of the few like, "classic indie" songs I've heard that I actually like a lot.

Ohai Imi

I'm in a massive 10-story library

Aren't you jealous
    that is cool, I am happy for you