The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

My mother is apparently going to a car dealership tomorrow to look into trading in her '08 Pontiac G6

When I asked her if she was looking for another sedan, she said she wanted a pickup truck

And I was like...wait, what?

my mom also really wants a pickup truck

specifically she wants a black one and wants to paint Hello Kitty on the side of it.
    I've always wanted a pickup truck

But I don't ever actually need to haul anything so it would be hard to justify the extra cost in gas

Gas mileage is like 90% of why I drive a Corolla
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I only own a car because I'm a spoiled brat whose parents bought her one, so...
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    making fun of old people
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    is pointless, it's not like they can hear you anyway

also

I only own a car because I'm a spoiled brat whose parents bought her one, so...

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Burgundy: Yeah, that Sheetz thing doesn't sound familiar to me. There's like three of them in Prince William County alone, so going there isn't that huge of a deal.
    I bought a car with my own money because I am awesome
    "In 500 meters, take the portal to the Realm of Imagination. Your destination will be on the right."

"Chrysanthemum Rose, why is it you can only talk when you're giving me directions like a sat-nav system?"

"Unicorns did it first. Your destination is on the right."
    eyeball soup
  • Went to school, left school, watched Godzilla, it is now occurring to me that that was my last day of school.

:T
    ...HOW
  • it's 12:30 in the morning, man, you just got home?
  • edited 2014-05-17 00:40:58
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Today I learned that Kex goes to night school / lives across the globe in a radically different timezone / is a fucking vampire or something
  • Well I waited like thirty minutes before posting that. We waited for a seven-o'clock showing, also the theater we went to was the next town over and ALSO we recorded a podcast. Expect a link to that, by the way.
    I'm just a bit perplexed at someone in a K-12 public school not realizing until after the fact that it was their last day of school

When I was your age I was counting the minutes till summer break...
  • Well I mean I knew it, but I didn't really know know, ya feel

I usually get sad on my last day. That didn't hit me until I got home.
    Aww...

...how soon till you graduate, anyway? Will you be a senior in the fall?
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Yon Assassin I did a thing for you:

• Aww...

...how soon till you graduate, anyway? Will you be a senior in the fall?

Yup.

:T intensifies.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    ...Kirigiri?
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    UwU
    When my mother came in to do laundry she informed me that I giggle A LOT

I kind of already knew that but somehow it's weird to see someone else point it out
  • Miko said:

Yon Assassin I did a thing for you:

aww yiss

...Kirigiri?
    OH NO YOU DON'T

you are not allowed to be into dangan ronpa

don't make me revoke your coffeemaker privileges
  • edited 2014-05-17 00:51:21
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa

When my mother came in to do laundry she informed me that I giggle A LOT

I kind of already knew that but somehow it's weird to see someone else point it out

lol giggle

now I want to hear CA's laugh because I never hear a laugh referred to as a giggle unless it's cute and fluttery

^It's okay DR is SHIT anyway

Sweet sweet shit that I will cherish forever <3
  • i always thought that the art in dartmonger rampart was ugly
    I like the DR art style. It was conceived as "psycho pop art" and it is supposed to be gaudy and look like everything is made of paper.
  • I actually like Dongerrampage's art.

I have been told I should read it but I don't care about murder mysteries at all. So, maybe if there's ever like a slice of life spinoff or something, sure.
    All I know is Manly McMacho is forbidden from liking popular things
  • i don't really get how it's supposed to be related to pop art but w/e
    Miko enjoys horror and mysteries and dark humor, so, naturally, she enjoyed DR a lot.
    The Cheat
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Hanna-Barbera funny animals
    Anonus said:

Hanna-Barbera funny animals

You're cute
    Really tho, the best thing of all about DR is the character cast.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    But I like weed and clitorii and shitty music and those are plenty popular
    especially shitty music

But I like weed and clitorii and shitty music and those are plenty popular

Rebuttal:

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Well touché me right in the ass why don't you
  • But I like weed and clitorii and shitty music and those are plenty popular

Rebuttal:

Railroal Crossin'

from the makers of Automatic Doop and Wet Floop
  • edited 2014-05-17 01:17:34
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Automatic Doop and Wet Floop

From Amberco Studios

(it's the weakling on our initial slate!)
    Bloop
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    in ten years the three people who will bother to watch shows on The Hub other than MLP:FIM will talk about how much this show sucked

even though it was just mediocre
    So I cleaned out a bunch of "suspicious" programs and ran an anti-malware scan and basically the works and

...it's still doing it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LADY HORSEFUCKER IN THE HOUSE
    woot
  • edited 2014-05-17 01:33:10
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    TIL Esper.net will reject the username "God"
    is that so
    will it reject the username DIO?