The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Yeah I mean if we did one and I could make it I'd probably go. I don't see much a reason not to.

Though I don't know if I'd recognize any of you in person.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Strange things are afoot at the Circle KSheetz:

My order number was 413.

I saw PONY!Beanie Babies at the register. XD
  • does that weird like, Sheetz Pilgrimage culture exist everywhere or is that just parts of Pennsylvania?
  • My dreams exceed my real life

does that weird like, Sheetz Pilgrimage culture exist everywhere or is that just parts of Pennsylvania?

wut
  • people like, going to Sheetz as a thing.

Like I know people who will set aside entire days to go to the nearest Sheetz (which is about an hour away) and will eat breakfast there, go to the mall, go back to Sheetz for lunch, go to the mall again, and then back to Sheetz a final time for dinner.

people like, going to Sheetz as a thing.

Like I know people who will set aside entire days to go to the nearest Sheetz (which is about an hour away) and will eat breakfast there, go to the mall, go back to Sheetz for lunch, go to the mall again, and then back to Sheetz a final time for dinner.

???

Sheets subs are decent but wut
  • Odradek said:

people like, going to Sheetz as a thing.

???

Sheets subs are decent but wut
    I don't get it either, man.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    there are strange things in the world
    but I've never heard of that either, despite living in Pennsyltucky
    Also there's a Sheetz about five minutes from where I am. I got gas there once
    Also there is something wrong with my computer
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    what is it?
    It's like something is constantly running in the background...the hard drive light thing never stops blinking, and it's noticeably impeding the speed of applications.

This is not good
    oh...
  • Netflix Originals
  • It's like something is constantly running in the background...the hard drive light thing never stops blinking, and it's noticeably impeding the speed of applications.

This is not good

Crack open Task Manager and play "spot the malware"? Fun times, I know. :/
  • I've been to Sheetz daily for the past month because they've been giving away free fountain drinks if you have a card they sent by mail

It expires on Monday for me, though, so I'm more or less done with that

apparently my local one is hiring though, so maybe I might apply if my mom would tell me my SSN
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I've never been to Sheetz

They have locations in Ohio but not the part I live in

It's like something is constantly running in the background...the hard drive light thing never stops blinking, and it's noticeably impeding the speed of applications.

This is not good

Crack open Task Manager and play "spot the malware"? Fun times, I know. :/
    Tried that, couldn't seem to find it.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The next poster was Chagen the entire time
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Shut the hell up. Please.
    it was...................................................................DUMBLEDORE
  • The next poster was Chagen the entire time

*narrator from Monster A-Go-Go voice*

And thus, all at once, all the sudden, as if by some cosmic switch. There were no posters, there was no next poster, and there was no Chagen. It was as though Centie's insinuation had disuaded anyone from posting ever again.
  • The Nonon Jakazure Heap of The Heapers' Hangout Forum
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I never minded Chagen.
  • I actually never really did either but I'm fairly certain that that's mostly because I just largely happened to not be there when he was bugging people.

Though honestly, he's such a hot button that I don't like talking about him at all.
  • i have to assume that chagen was the most annoying person in the universe whenever i wasn't looking

i have to assume that chagen was the most annoying person in the universe whenever i wasn't looking

• edited 2014-05-16 22:27:03

not to say that he wasn't annoying when i was looking but he must have been like at least 250% more annoying when i wasnt around
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

not to say that he wasn't annoying when i was looking but he must have been like at least 250% more annoying when i wasnt around

You mean 250,000,000
    He was transphobic as fuck

That was enough to make him insufferable to me, even without everything else
    I have gone through my task manager thingy and identified every process as either necessary or harmless.

What do
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I finished Golden Sun. I got many giggles from the silly plot and dialogue. I enjoyed the really easy and forgiving (Miko killed the bonus boss before finishing and still got zero game overs), but addicting, gameplay. The puzzles made dungeon crawling better than in similar games imo. Also Byakuren gave me lots of expert advice on how to fuck shit up in that game. The password to carry over my file to the sequel "parte deux" is like 255 letters long or something. :D
  • He was transphobic as fuck

That was enough to make him insufferable to me, even without everything else
    This is the first I've heard of that. That's pretty terrible, though he was hardly alone in that on TVTropes.

Which may illustrate something, but god if I know what.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    *hugs Imipolex G* :o

• this game is cute
    *hugs Miko*

• this game is cute
    there's another indie game about metal detectors that I actually like a lot better. I forget the title though.

RockPaperShotgun has it on their most recent free indies feature I think.
    Sid Hoffman or Sid Frenchman
    Does anyone but me find minivans humorous?

Like, I dunno, the idea of a couple supernatural detectives driving around in a Dodge Grand Caravan amuses me
    I remember when I was a kid my mom wanted a minivan so bad

then we got one. It was ok.
    My mother is apparently going to a car dealership tomorrow to look into trading in her '08 Pontiac G6

When I asked her if she was looking for another sedan, she said she wanted a pickup truck

And I was like...wait, what?
    nobody ever seems to want a convertible
    Convertibles are pretty cool, IMO

Riding in one takes some getting used to, though
  • My mother is apparently going to a car dealership tomorrow to look into trading in her '08 Pontiac G6

When I asked her if she was looking for another sedan, she said she wanted a pickup truck

my mom also really wants a pickup truck

specifically she wants a black one and wants to paint Hello Kitty on the side of it.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    HOWDY HH HOW'RE Y'ALL DOING TODAY

My mother is apparently going to a car dealership tomorrow to look into trading in her '08 Pontiac G6

my mom also really wants a pickup truck

specifically she wants a black one and wants to paint Hello Kitty on the side of it.
    I saw a van the other day covered in Hello Kitty stuff.

Seemed a little tacky but whatever
    Hello McMacho.
  • HOWDY HH HOW'RE Y'ALL DOING TODAY

fine sankyu