The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• sticking thermometer bulbs directly into flames
  • jamming thermometers into rubber tubbing with excessive force
  • edited 2014-04-22 21:11:34
    using bare hands
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    In many other contexts, however, even in some areas of social sciences, the meaning of gender has undergone a usage shift to include sex or even to replace the latter word.[1][2] Although this gradual change in the meaning of gender can be traced to the 1980s, a small acceleration of the process in the scientific literature was observed when, in 1993, the Food and Drug Administration started to use gender instead of sex.[7] Gender is now commonly used even to refer to the physiology of non-human animals, without any implication of social gender roles.[2]
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.

!
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    "When in the F1 offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterozygous sex [heterogametic sex]."[1]
    Ralph Wiggum you are the best
    David Peter Reimer (August 22, 1965 – May 5, 2004) was a Canadian man who was born biologically male. However, he was sexually reassigned and raised as female after his penis was accidentally destroyed during circumcision.[1] Psychologist John Money oversaw the case and reported the reassignment as successful and as evidence that gender identity is primarily learned. Academic sexologist Milton Diamond later reported that Reimer failed to identify as female since the age of 9 to 11,[2] making the transition to living as a male at age 15. Reimer later went public with his story to discourage similar medical practices. He later committed suicide, owing to suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and a troubled marriage.
    Sex reassignment refers to a change in gender role or identity after an original and presumably incorrect sex assignment in infancy. This may occur in several types of circumstances.

An early reassignment may be made to correct a clear error. The most common example of this is when a newborn is assumed to be a boy and assigned as such despite absent testes. If at 1–4 weeks of age it is discovered because of newborn screening, a salt-wasting crisis, or investigation of the cryptorchidism that "he" has ovaries, uterus, an XX karyotype, and CAH, the child is likely to be reassigned as female. When virilization is complete and unambiguous, reassignment may be declined or deferred. Any reassignment after the first month or two is no longer considered an "early reassignment".
        There have been cases where a male infant has been reassigned to female at several days, weeks, or months of age because of an irreparable birth defect of the genitalia or loss of the penis to trauma or other accident. This is no longer recommended by most experts in the field because of the publicity surrounding similar failed reassignments which became public in the 1990s, such as that of David Reimer.
        There have been cases where a child with an intersex condition has rejected a sex of rearing, asserted an opposite gender identity, and requested reassignment. Examples of this have occurred in adolescents with several forms of CAH and 5-alpha-reductase deficiency.
        The most common type of reassignment occurs when a child or adult with no detectable intersex condition has the psychology of the opposite sex, claims a different gender identity, and either requests or asserts a new gender. Such a person is described as transgender or transsexual. Therapy and/or surgery may be performed in adulthood and, since the 2000s, adolescence to align their body with their sex identity.
        One case of reassignment occurred with a pair of male ischiopagus conjoined twins who shared one set of male genitalia. On surgical separation, one twin received the male genitalia and the other twin was surgically feminized.[citation needed]

• http://four-pins.com/style/menswear-nerd-camouflage/

Yo, do you know what a kurta is? WELL, YOU SHOULD BECAUSE THAT'S THE NEXT CULTURAL ARTIFACT WE'RE GONNA BE APPROPRIATING AND BASTARDIZING. WEAR THIS SHIT UNDER A NORAGI AND YOU'RE OUT HERE LIKE ENGLAND AND THE UNITED STATES WHEN THEY WERE STEAMING INTO PORTS OF CALL LIKE, "WE'RE GOING TO TAKE ALL YOUR NATURAL RESOURCES AND YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE IT 'CAUSE WE GOT STEAMSHIPS AND CANNONS AND SHIT." 
  • My dreams exceed my real life

im home

Are you a scientologist yet?

!

No John

You are the demons
    My name is not John
  • Odradek said:

im home

nah.

also i learned that the film was directed by Shamallamadingdong

which has caused me to reconsider it

because it's definitely shamahamaobama's best film in years

and i think it would have actually been pretty ok-ish were it not for Jaden Smith's total lack of acting abilities, which definitely kills the film as he's the only character on-screen a good 85% of the time
    Why are some cultures pure shit when others are liveable? If you tell me I am being prejudiced, I am sending you to live in circumstances less fortunate than your own.
    *hugs Miko*
    Dear America, you clearly don't want your gays and trannies, so send them to live with us. We'll take much better care of them. u_u
    *hug* :)

Odradek said:

im home

nah.

and i think it would have actually been pretty ok-ish were it not for Jaden Smith's total lack of acting abilities, which definitely kills the film as he's the only character on-screen a good 85% of the time
    Jaden Smith is going to become a star no matter what anyone says, thinks or does. The Fresh King has commanded it.
  • america p cool they got bald eagles and forests and shit

forests are hella dope, and we got the best ones

the ones in europe are fake and the amazon is too humid and in africa you'll be killed by guerrillas and ain't nobody got time for that
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

!

We have an old film developing envelope around here someplace (from the 1970s!) that has a list of photography "PRO-TIPS" on the back. I wouldn't be surprised if that gaming magazine got the phrase from one of those lists.
  • on the other hand canada got poutine so they win no contest
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Odradek said:

Odradek said:

im home

nah.

Jaden Smith is going to become a star no matter what anyone says, thinks or does. The Fresh King has commanded it.
    "I wouldn't leave if I were you. DOS is much worse"
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Odradek said:

Odradek said:

im home

nah.

The Fresh King and COLUMBIAAAAA

Ten cheers for ABC Inc-oh wait
  • edited 2014-04-22 22:35:23
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Look, The United States of America has southern Utah and Arizona and is thus awesome.  It also used to have  a lovely glen canyon and flaming gorge, jordanelle too.
    Black canyon, yeah, that one as well.
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    http://comicneue.com/

Surely I can't be the first to hear about this? Craig Rozynski took Comic Sans and redesigned it. Smoothed out the wonkiness, tried to make it a respectable font that can stand alongside Adobe Garamond and Helvetica. But it's still fracking Comic Sans.

It's kind of unsettling, really.
    I guess it's less horrible.

Instead of Satan, it's like Satan's less-evil kid or something
  • kill living beings
    Miko said:

"When in the F1 offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterozygous sex [heterogametic sex]."[1]
    still on my reading list
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Why not just start all over and make a font that's actually good? Like a font with dildos or decapitation (not both eww)
    I'm pretty sure those must already exist
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    They deserve way more publicity than any of these other joke fonts, I'm just saying
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Exit 17

Pollyanna Whittier Blvd

2 km
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    MetaFour said:

http://comicneue.com/

Surely I can't be the first to hear about this? Craig Rozynski took Comic Sans and redesigned it. Smoothed out the wonkiness, tried to make it a respectable font that can stand alongside Adobe Garamond and Helvetica. But it's still fracking Comic Sans.

It's kind of unsettling, really.

I've seen this

Also, talking about good type makes me think about how neither Jonathan Hoefler nor Tobias Frere-Jones are slouches and waaaahhhh
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Prince Anonus Regional Medical Center

NEXT RIGHT
  • TODAY I HAVE EATEN

* two oranges

* a ham sammitch

* ramen noodles

* an absurd number of peas

* a small amount of corn (actual worst vegetable)

* some baked potato bits w/ mayo

* a hamburger
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    *and a human liver
    today I have eaten

*chicken
    *potatoes
    *lasagna
    *chocolate cake
    *banana
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    todayy have eating:

^shitty homemade gyro
    ^cereal
    ^loads of mucus (how the fuck am I not better yet fuck everything)
    *shitty homemade wine
    *shitty old fries
    *banans
  • edited 2014-04-22 23:33:06
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)

Prince Anonus Regional Medical Center

NEXT RIGHT
    The Boney Gnawing Area, located kaako of the gentle whirlpool of the Hjärta ström of Rozburg.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)

It's almost pretty.

Agreed. It's right on the edge between the foulness of Comic Sans and the goodness of image

I wonder to which side this child will turn...
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    RESURGAM.

Miko said:

still on my reading list