The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    This is impressive. ^_^

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    hehe
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Huh Bret Easton Ellis is gay/bisexual.

And a huge troll, but I already knew that.

• They should be worried if they grow up to be Amish. 

That's right parents. You may think you're ready for whatever gender your child identifies themselves as or whatever strange new thing comes along, but what the fuck are you going to do when your kids tells you you're going to Hell because you have a Twitter account?
    You know, this reminds me of something, and that's an internet friend of mine started a facebook of her child when he was born. I wonder what he's gonna say about it because essentially he had no choice in the matter.

"That's it mom, no more facebook! grrr!"
  • In my uni flat

Hurray

Just me, or do the first three thumbnails kinda make it look like the show is basically just Chris getting mad at everything?
    well that is basically an adequate summary of ep 2
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    moooooooo
    Castlevania is Dracula fan fiction. If there were copyright law in Bram Stoker's time...
  • Merrrrr

Can't find a book that holds my attention.
    Miko said:

Castlevania is Dracula fan fiction. If there were copyright law in Bram Stoker's time...

Are you familiar with the story of Nosferatu
    I am. :p
    hmm, that was before 1927... interesting. :o
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

Look at that High Walk!

So cute so cute!
    ribbit
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    Yeah, you break that dam, you!
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Copyright law has been around since 1710.
  • Twilight is proof plaguerism is ok.
  • So when is there ever gonna be a sequel to revelations...

I want to know what happens next.
  • Revelations 2: The revealations.
  • edited 2014-02-18 14:10:52
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    On second thought, nah.
    i was trying to decipher that!

Although i probably wouldn't have succeeded anyway.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    After yesterday's horrible ice storm, the weather today is actually quite nice.

It's above freezing for the first time in a while...
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It occurs to me that the various inconsistencies with Centralia's units of measurement can be explained away by saying that the Metric conversion is very recent and/or ongoing.

(I usually give distances in kilometers, but every once in a while I forget and use miles. Plus there was that phone mockup I made that proudly displayed the temperature as 33° in December, which only makes sense in Fahrenheit since Centralia's established to be in the northern hemisphere.)
    sad
  • edited 2014-02-18 14:34:32
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    Tachyon said:

i was trying to decipher that!

Although i probably wouldn't have succeeded anyway.

It was just a stupid rant.

Now, if you want something to decipher, decipher this cryptogram (hint:  W = W, A = A, and Y= Y.  Most cryptograms have no letters that are themselves like that.):

Wu ohfu vsgaeey nh ndu isafhgi olymnae. Oalphg dam hgey vhql ueuonlhgm sg ndu taeugou mduee agi uaod anhf fqmn, nduluvhlu, mdalu wsnd vhql gusrdphlm nh ohfjeunu snm honun. Ndumu vhql gusrdphlm, nh pu rlhqjui myffunlsoaeey alhqgi ndu ougnlae anhf, fqmn esu usndul sg a jeagu an ndu ohlgulm hv a mkqalu hl nduy fqmn esu an ndu ohlgulm hv a nunladuilhg hv wdsod ndu anhf mqllhqgiui py ndu vhql sm ndu ougnul.  Ndu isluonshgae odalaonulsmnsom hv ndu ohtaeugn phgi vathl ndu nunladuilae allagrufugn agi ndsm sm ndu hgu vhqgi sg ndu isafhgi. Msgou vhql dhfhjheal phgim alu ghw ataseapeu vhl uaod anhf, nduy oag uxnugi sg ndluu isfugmshgm. Aee ndu anhfm sg ndu olymnae alu phqgi py dhfhjheal vhloum, ndulu alu gh wuac psgisgr vhloum, agi ndu ugnslu olymnae, luralieumm hv snm mszu, fay pu ndhqrdn hv am hgu dqru fheuoqeu.  Ndu wuee-cghwg jlhjulnsum hv isafhgi alu sg cuujsgr wsnd mqod a jsonqlu. Sn sm ndu daliumn cghwg mqpmnagou; snm fuensgr jhsgn sm hgu hv ndu dsrdumn (aphtu 30000° o); sn sm a ghgohgiqonhl hv ueuonlsosny.

The punctuation is correct, and you can copypaste it and give it some paragraph breaks.
    telephoto lens
  • Tachyon said:

Oh my god. That is just adorable.
    Miko said:

sad

ditto
    *hugs*

I want to be a magical girl in Gensokyo.
    *hugs*

sadness in the air
    Miko said:

I want to be a magical girl in Gensokyo.

could be fun, I'd certainly try it
    Pyridrym would be the magical girl that I live with in a cozy house in the forest of magic.
    You know, I have a traffic signal in my bedroom

And sometimes I wonder just how many people ran that red light when it was in service
    You know, I have a traffic signal in my bedroom

And sometimes I wonder just how many people ran that red light when it was in service
    I would live in the big library
    :D