The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• for god and country, CA

for god and country
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I thought it was cool, myself.
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    I am now learning about how to purchase a plane ticket, in Chinese
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I should probably at least attempt to get to bed at some point, but sleeping till almost 7 p.m. yesterday has thrown off my sleep schedule.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    now i'm here
  • *uses the power of rock to help someone babysit*

This game is so weird.
    I hate that song. YNTKT
  • I hate that song. YNTKT

you are no real disco fan
  • party all, party all september
    Naney said:

I hate that song. YNTKT

you are no real disco fan
    correct.
  • *rocks this town*
    *rocks it inside out*
    *rocks this town*
    *makes them scream and shout*
  • *is a material girl, living in a material world*
  • i don't normally post this sorta thing but

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    One amusing thing that happens when I've been awake too long: I forget that my tablet can only spell words if I enter the letters in the correct order.
  • FUCK YES CARL ZIMMER HAS A TUMBLR
    sociopathic squid
  • @BurgerKing on Twitter got hacked by McDonald's fans.

HE HE HE
    Wendy's owns all
  • culvers bitches
  • now that's better

• i never liked that place
  • you and my dad both

I, however, love it. Not as much as Imi but still
    I dig it pretty well
    Also I just noticed that Naney has surpassed me for most posts. How can this be

• Also I just noticed that Naney has surpassed me for most posts. How can this be

naney is a spambot
  • that was beautiful
  • fun fatc of the day is that Naneys post count is 13 times that of me

this means that i have 13 times more of a life than Naney

however if i were to make 180,000 posts then i would have posted 9 times as much as Naney

so then Naney would have 9 times more life than me

and, since cats have 9 lives, this would mathematically cause Nnaney to become an actual cat

so sunn wolf what did you think of my comic

is it good

is it bad

did it inspire your life or does it make you want to drink bleach (the boiling variety)
    Tre said:
    wow, it's a how-CWC-thinks-black-people-talk wordfilter
    what's da update
  • spoiler alert: every black person is literally Snoop
  • or should i say

snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop
  • to celebrate my heaping supremacy

• so sunn wolf what did you think of my comic

is it good

is it bad

did it inspire your life or does it make you want to drink bleach (the boiling variety)

personally I Enjoyed Your Comic, though i did feel it improved a lot as your art improved because i think its a very visual thing, and so is to some degree tied to your skill as an artist (which has gotten a lot better) and i certainly really liked some of the more recent pages

i would perhaps say it is more surrealist than avant-garde but theyre fairly similar things anyway so hey

well as long as you enjoyed it, that's all that matters

your $2500 check is in the mail, thank you for endorsing 11.975MHz
    err cheque (almost forgot you were british)
    But back to what you're saying, yes, it's entirely visual (which is how comics should be.) Personally I think this whole business about writing in comics taking precedence over the art as well as all this "graphic novel" bullshit (it's not a comic, it is a LITERARY graphic novel!) is just tragic
  • Wal-Mart workers’ reliance on public assistance due to substandard wages and benefits has become a form of indirect public subsidy to the company. In effect, Wal-Mart is shifting part of its labor costs onto the public.
  • If you ask me, I think it means books, and the universes they portray, are like little playgrounds, built by the authors. The kids that play on them are the readers, of course. By extension, being a kid in the playground means you can imagine your surroundings however you want. The writers are free to play in their own playgrounds too, and they may imagine it a different way than you do, and you both might imagine it differently than your English teacher.

But none of you are wrong. Everyone can interpret a book in a slightly or wildly different way, and each variation is an OK one.

“But Tre,” some might say. “Doesn’t that mean some kids may try to ruin the playground by drawing on the walls with fan fiction and stuff?”

Maybe so. When JK Rowling made Harry Potter, she probably wasn’t expecting My Immortal to be one of its end products.

But not every fanfic is as bad as My Immortal. Heck, there may be worse ones out there. (It’s doubtful, but possible.)

And even then, a little drawing never hurt anyone, right? The original playground’s still there, and you can ignore the drawings as you please.

If you ask me, I be thinkin it means books, n' tha universes they portray, is like lil playgrounds, built by tha authors. Da lil playas dat play on em is tha readers, of course. By extension, bein a kid up in tha playground means you can imagine yo' surroundings however you want. Da writas is free ta play up in they own playgroundz too, n' they may imagine it a thugged-out different way than you do, n' you both might imagine it differently than yo' English mackdaddy.

But none of yo ass is wrong. Everyone can interpret a funky-ass book up in a slightly and wildly different way, n' each variation be a OK one.

“But Tre,” some might say. “Doesn’t dat mean some lil playas may try ta ruin tha playground by drawin on tha walls wit hustla fiction n' stuff?”

Maybe so. When JK Rowlin done cooked up Larry Potsmoker, her ass probably wasn’t expectin My fuckin Immortal ta be one of its end shizzle.

But not every last muthafuckin fanfic be as bad as My fuckin Immortal yo. Heck, there may be worse ones up there. (It’s doubtful yo, but possible.)

And even then, a lil drawin never hurt every muthafucka, right biatch? Da original gangsta playground’s still there, n' you can ignore tha drawings as you please.

burn Wal-Mart burn
  • Larry Potsmoker

da bess
  • Wal-Mart is anti-american