The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Living tissue over endoskeleton.
  • I was in Big Lots earlier  and saw these boxes for Honey Maid graham cracker crumbs, and they looked straight out of the 90's. It was very odd.

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    WARNING: THIS IS NOT A DILDO:

• It is only a generic looking J.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Honey Maid crumbs and Oreo crumbs have/had seemingly intentionally-outdated packaging.

Also, CA, I saw you use Ubuntu.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    :B
    He's Hugo Strange.

"So you know my name. Good. Because I know everything about you. I know all your secrets. I know you are...

...Bruce...Wayne."
    Signore, signore.
    You can post WB's art deco film noir logo but you won't stop me thinking about Batman.

In fact you're helping me think about Batman.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    PlutoniumFist/Batman
  • I'm pretty sure The WB aired some Batman-related things while it was on the air.

Birds of Prey, for one, but that might or might not count.
    Parlo italiano?
    Oh crap that makes me Talia al Ghul!

Gimme a sword, I know what to do.
    Buona fortuna!
    I was never fond of the angle The WB's logo was tilted at.

I remember KWGN not bothering with it until 2003.
    Roar.
    Well, I was thinking about how WB is responsible for the Batman movies (and I associate that logo with B:TAS, being from the same period).

I never watched Birds Of Prey.

This is why.

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    So I had this idea for a comic book miniseries called Greatland in which a teenaged brother and sister must travel through time and space to try and find the big-box store their parents met at.

It would be full of stupid retail in-jokes: Greatland itself would be an obvious Target parody, while other chains would be parodied as well--I would be sure to include at least one store obviously modeled off the Kroger "superstore" building design. Greatland's competitor would be called Discount City, who operates in the UK as Asdf.

It'd be so bad it'll eventually end up on Atop The Fourth Wall!
    Yum..roe...
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-01-17 23:43:04
    @CentralAvenue: I'd read it.
    CA you made me go to TGWTG.

God, the Nostalgia Critic videos have been plentiful since I last looked. And I don't know where to start with Atop The Fourth Wall.
    I'm kinda interested in Atop The Fourth Wall, but after hearing about the story arcs I have to raise an eyebrow.
  • ...Wow, did anybody else see this thread on TVT?

Poor Ten. I hope he gets everything worked out.
    I did. Kind of shocking, to me.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    It's shocking to me, too. And Tendo actually lives in a place whose name I recognize (Cross Lanes, just outside of Charleston...never actually been there, but it was on the way to my grandparents' house in Barboursville), which makes it even weirder for me.
    Whoa.
    Buonanotte.
    Good night draco.

also fuck. tired.
  • edited 2012-01-18 01:10:37
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    bluh
    i am lethargic too

LET'S BE LETHARGIC BUDDIES

see if this were a chat client i'd be all Roxy Lalonde.
    Roxy Lalonde is awesome.

And I'm lethargic too. I'm feeling all grumpy about having to go school even though I'm only going to end up going two days this week.
    I think I've seen more fanart of Roxy on skaia.net in the past few days than I have of Jane when she was first introduced. It's kind of disturbing, seeing as she's not even out of high school yet and people insist on drawing her as a hot 20something. :P
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Ugh, Homestuck fans.

STFU DAWN CHORUS I'M NOT ASLEEP YET

• I think Batman would be disappointed if Seamus were Talia al Ghul. :p
    Fourier: I love the comic, I even like most of the art, but damn the fans are nuts. And I've seen several relatively nutty fandoms in my time (Animaniacs, furry fandom in general, Harry Potter, the LOTR movies...)
    For some reason I have this desire to watch a building burn.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I love that image searching  "bees" and "beeeeeees" gives one very different results
    I know I would be disappointed if I were Talia al Ghul.

I'd commit hara-kiri for giving birth to Damien Wayne.

Yeah, but she was fucked by Batman. That's got to be a comfort on those long, depressing nights.
    I'm sure you can find that on YouTube, CA.
    Small favors, I guess.

Take that, Batman's dick.
  • I wouldn't consider being fucked by Batman a comfort, but maybe that's just me.

Poison Ivy, now...
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    @ Lee: I am massively a Homestuck fan. :p

But I certain elements of the fanbase are rather obnoxious.
    Fourier: Yea, that's what I meant. AU and CA and Squiddle are fans, too, but they're not crazy like, well, some of the people on Tumblr. (This could include Hussie himself, come to think of it...)
    Sometimes I feel bad about the fanbase. There was some story about somebody getting assaulted for not liking the comic, though I'm unsure of its veracity.
  • edited 2012-01-18 01:53:28
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm sure you can find that on YouTube, CA.
    I could, but it wouldn't be the same experience as watching it in person.
    There was some story about somebody getting assaulted for not liking the comic, though I'm unsure of its veracity.
    That was later revealed to be a hoax, started by a troll to make the fanbase look bad.