The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• edited 2012-10-15 02:13:16

The $60,000 that Pinkie Pie won is given out to those who can find a “Full Chrome exploit” — a flaw that exists exclusively in the Chrome browser.

Pinkie Pie’s hack also won him a Chromebook.

Suhweet.

Unfortunately the article has a pic of a pony from the wrong gen.

• A reminder of who you need to vote for.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    hi tools
  • edited 2012-10-15 03:04:52
    ಠ_ಠ

It's morning for me, unfortunatly.

Couldn't sleep last night as I was using my sister's duvets as a replacement of mine which were (about 2 weeks later than I planned) being washed... And I was freezing.

I miss my double duvet even though I have a single bed...

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Well that has to be one of the saddest-looking pedestrian bridges I ever saw.

I'd say it's the saddest-looking elementary school too but unfortunately that's far from the truth.
  • home sweet hovel

i know you sould not telll your address to strangers on the interwebs god someone kidnap me please
  • That box-shaped building or the apartments behind it?

*totally not drawing up abduction plans as we speak*

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    logically, if anyone's gonna kidnap someone from that address, it should be me
  • edited 2012-10-15 03:15:02

the horrible box.. thing with the ugly brown stains

the windowsills are neon green now
  • I don't understand how something can be both a Central and Northeast Avenue.

the horrible box.. thing with the ugly brown stains

the windowsills are neon green now

:/

would *hugs* help? I know it's not much but I don't really know what to say.

• No *hugs* can solve the horror of living in a thing that has neon green windowsills.
    Wow, it really does look like a prison. What's with the extra chain-link fence at street level?
  • "Griffin Stadium"?

Peter Griffin?

It's named after a prom king (*Incidentally the one from my mom's senior year*) who got killed in a car accident.
  • so yeah those are the places where i live my life and spend my time.
  • Seriously fuck this shiiiiiiiiiiiiit
  • On nights where there are games the light from the stadium is so bright that you can read by it.
    Thinking about homes is depressing to me.

I have no idea where I'll be living a year from now. Or even 6 months from now. As it is, we're just sorta waiting uncertainly until the bank says "ok, we'll take our house back now" and they've yet to give any indication of when that might even be. :\
  • edited 2012-10-15 03:32:23

That sucks.

It's not our house, it's my uncles and we've been staying here rent free for the past 3 years.
  • edited 2012-10-15 03:34:18
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *hugs*

I'm worried about where we'll go when it happens...I should be "old enough" to just move out on my own, but honestly I don't think I'm capable of living on my own yet
    My driver's license has the street I live on misspelled.

It's been like this ever since I got my first learners permit 6 years ago. No matter how many times I fill out forms with the proper spelling, they just use the incorrect spelling that's already in their system from when some idiot first keyed it in wrong. >:(
  • I'm not too worried about us. The bank'll come eventually but I, my mother and my siblings will be out of here by then.

My stepdad will....well he'll probably do what he's always done and leech off of someone else. Or he'll be homeless, one or the other.

One of my biggest incentives for saving money is so I can live on my own so I don't end up like him.

• edited 2012-10-15 03:44:16

I don't think I'm capable of living on my own yet

I also feel this way. Which is odd, because I've taken care of myself and my sister for extended periods when forced and have generally proven up to the task.

I guess what worries me is I feel like I have the choice between "move with the family and continue to be a burden to my parents" or "move out on my own despite the fact that I lack the ability to take care of myself." Neither is an especially appealing option.

It's frustrating...I try very hard not to use my Asperger's as an excuse or a crutch, but at the same time there comes a point where I have to acknowledge that it does have some effect on me, in this case the effect being that I'm 22 years old and I lack the skills necessary to live on my own.

...ramblerambleramble
  • edited 2012-10-15 03:47:48

we should get a place together and murder people in the basement

murderroommates reprazent
    Mr. Truant said:I don't think I'm capable of living on my own yet
    I also feel this way. Which is odd, because I've taken care of myself and my sister for extended periods when forced and have generally proven up to the task.

That's the other thing: I can't quite pinpoint
    why I feel I'm not able to live on my own yet. I have a car, I can drive, I've proven myself capable of holding a job...but something just doesn't feel like it's there. :\
  • edited 2012-10-15 03:52:37

Mr. Truant said:

I don't think I'm capable of living on my own yet

That's the other thing: I can't quite pinpoint why I feel I'm not able to live on my own yet. I have a car, I can drive, I've proven myself capable of holding a job...but something just doesn't feel like it's there. :\

Same.

Except I haven't gotten a job yet.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I've always worried about my ability to look after myself.
  • edited 2012-10-15 03:57:40

Seriously, maybe moving in with a roommate might be a good transitional solution.

But I dunno anybody to shack up with.

Also, I wanna move far away from here.
    On a lighter note: I finally started my collection of Calvin and Hobbes books.

I had planned to go in chronological order, but instead I decided to start with the third and fourth books. I like the comics in those two better than the ones that come before them. Not that the early strips are bad, but the characters and the sense of humor aren't quite as well-developed as later ones.

Seriously, maybe moving in with a roommate might be a good transitional solution.

But I dunno anybody to shack up with.

Also, I wanna move far away from here.
    Same thoughts here, pretty much. :\

I feel like the whole tranny thing adds another angle of complexity too. I would have to find a roommate who's, like, comfortable with that, you know?

As for moving far away...part of me wants to go to off to some "important" city (like Chicago or Philadelphia or something), but I feel like I would need to be relatively close to my parents for support, and my mother would need to be relatively close to me for support with her illness...
  • If I were in a position to make the offer I'd let you move in with me!

...Not that that's much help lol
  • "Hi dad! It's 2AM, do you know where I am?" :D

• Now this here is a tune.
    Er, "layer of complexity", not "angle of complexity".

Strange how when I'm overthinking something my ability to use all but the most literal language breaks down.
    ^ I giggled.
  • It's my bed darnit.

Someday I shall attain it

or at least something similar.
  • edited 2012-10-15 04:25:07
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    This is the redneck way of saying "the road to your right is a dead end."

And you know what? This road was built as part of a massive shopping center complex around 2000, so they had plenty of money to get less tacky signs! They just didn't care.
    metal bob

polka joe
    emo jack
    tw: normal people
    lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    salads
    You know what's bizarre? The little box in the corner of Google Street View that tells you where you are...it never seems to recognize Ohio!

Look at the one in the link Truant posted: "Lexington Parkway, St. Paul, Minnesota, United States"

Now look at the one I posted: "South Grener Avenue, Lincoln Village, United States." No mention of the state at all!