The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    I don't think it's any business of society to tell you how to dream.
  • edited 2012-05-03 02:45:30
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    Did this guy just call me just to talk about how he didn't catch a Rattatta? Cool story, bro.

CA: there are plenty of people in real life who won't think you're a freak. Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I think we're at a tipping point and within our lifetime that prejudice will be as unacceptable as racism. Even if I'm wrong though, it's your identity and yours alone. Don't let other people change it for you. (And that sounds like an awesome aspiration, although I keep reading it as "a hundred-year-old woman".)
  • edited 2012-05-03 02:47:45
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    As someone who is transgendered herself, let me tell you something: Who the hell cares what society thinks. What do YOU think? That's all that really matters. :)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...It's bizarre to me how I can be Miss Sunshine Rainbows Optimism Everything-Will-Work-Out-In-The-End 90% of the time and then turn around and have moments like this.
  • edited 2012-05-03 02:50:38
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ^^I say the same, also as an LGBT person (bisexual)...ironically.

anyway:

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    And now I've gone from pseudo-depressed to LOOPY AS FUCK.

You know how I can tell? Because this window looks DELICIOUS to me right now:

...as in, I'd literally like to pull it off the screen and munch on it. Why
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    The Name Of The Game Is:

iTunes Hair gel
    Well, it clearly has a lot of content, so is must have something worth eating. ;)
  • edited 2012-05-03 02:59:04
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ^^Sounds like a rather strange brand extension, sort of like Corel Cooking Spray or ABC7 Tortillas.
    > "a lot of content"
    > every folder shown is 4.0 KB

...Actually, wait, why do those say they're only 4KB? I know I saved things in at least a couple of those folders already...
  • edited 2012-05-03 03:05:26
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...It's literally showing me the size of the folder itself instead of the folder and its contents, isn't it?

That's dumb.

^ Good night squid.
    Hewlett-Packard Bear Repellant.  Kimberley-Clark Egg Whisk.  Oxford University Press P226 9mm 20 Round Magazine.

Good night squid.
  • Good squidnight.
    Night, Squid.

CA: Nyeh. There's a lot to eat, that's all. :P
    So, Scantron exams.

I always tend to turn the answer sheet to the side before I shade in my answer. I don't know why; it just feels easier to fill in the space that way.
  • The sadness will last forever.

I WANNA GO BACK TO COLLEGE

;_;

bye bye squiddie! :3

meow meow meow meow meow.

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    "I WANNA GO BACK TO COLLEGE"

If you give them enough money, they'll take you back.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    JUST AS PLANNED, I'm sure.
    Hey, Yarrun.

Guess what I did. :)
  • Built a giant mechanical aardvark that will crush all who oppose us?

I dunno, to be honest. I'm only barely awake. I'm barely able to use proper sentence structure; probability is somewhat beyond me at this point.
  • edited 2012-05-03 03:58:28
    I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    Nah. I made my first topic. It might be on the next page.

Anyways, sounds like you're tired.

...Well, spell checker counts Anyways as a word. But is also counts Pokemon(if capitalized). Odd...
    Hmmm...looks like I gotta go to bed.
    Night, draco.
    Roald Dahl
    Good night Forest.
    I find myself wanting to read fairy tales.

Why is this so?
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Fairy tales are awesome that's why.
  • "Joined HG101, since I have not joined a forum in a while. This should be fun. :]"

Maybe I should do that too. Actually, I already did, but only to point out a mistake in the Asterix article. I already forget my username and password there.
    But where can I find fairy tales at this hour? All the shops are closed!
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    You're on the internet.

Figure it out.
    If only there were some website where I could input the term "fairy tales" and be presented with a list of internet resources relating to the topic, or, if I happen to be feeling lucky, be taken directly to one!

It's a shame such a site will probably never exist...
  • edited 2012-05-03 04:29:37
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    ...I'm always amazed at how easy it is to get people to find things I want for me, on the internet. You people must think I'm an actual princess or something.
  • edited 2012-05-03 04:40:30
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    No, you're just lazy.

Like the rest of us.
    It gave me an excuse to find out what fairy tales were on Gutenberg, anyway.
    Well, thank you. I already loaded them up on my Kindle. :P

...I feel dorky for preferring to read things on my Kindle even when I'm sitting in front of my laptop. Something about a laptop screen never really lent itself well to reading books, to me.
    I don't have a Kindle, but I know what you mean about laptop screens.
    It's not quite like reading on paper, but it's close enough that it really is rather good for extended reading.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Goad Moaning or Afternoon
  • When Central was saying she wanted to eat that window my first thought was "I don't think gray and icy 8lue tastes very good, you might want to change it to red first."

This may or may not 8e rel8ed to too much thinking a8out Terezi l8ly. 
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.

Central Avenue: 

E-Ink is awesome. From what I understand, they've already figured out color E-Ink, and mark my words, in about 15 years we're going to have e-ink tablet computers that emulate natural media nearly perfectly