The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• meow meow meowtherfuckers

sees cool looking summer course

sees tuition fee

living in the real world sucks

same

i want to learn all of the cool things but all of the cool things are expensive and also not relevant to my degree
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    what's your degree?
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    She's majoring in Being A Cute Gay with a minor in Dorkitude.
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers
    computer science

u tried janey
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    If I want to learn something I just try to do it on my own.

Sometimes it works
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I CAME IN LIKE WREEECKING BAAALL

I NEVER HIT SO HAAARD IN LOOOVE

ALL I WANTED WAS TO BREAAAK YOUR WAAALLS

ALL YOU EVER DID WAS BREA-A-K ME
    damn
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.

I CAME IN LIKE WREEECKING BAAALL

I NEVER HIT SO HAAARD IN LOOOVE

ALL I WANTED WAS TO BREAAAK YOUR WAAALLS

ALL YOU EVER DID WAS BREA-A-K ME

• We can do anything if we do it together.
    I had forgotten about that.

Classic.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I still kinda like that song, if only because it at least expresses a semi-original sentiment?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Odradek said:

I still kinda like that song, if only because it at least expresses a semi-original sentiment?

I had forgotten it existed until hbomberguy used like a second of it in one of his videos

I feel like it would make a good karaoke song for people like me

You know, people who can't sing well but still enjoy attempting to belt it out
  • I have drank plenty of fluids

I have had my daily caffeine

I have taken headache pills

So whyyyyy is this headache still haranguing me so

The Cask of Amontillado : After insulting a woman on social media, her wealthy brother uses his power and influence to get the man blocked from every social media outlet available one by one. The man's last post is "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MONTESSOR " on a Neopets fan forum before he is silenced forever

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    discord is down, and that means trying to find a good place to deem the official Backup IM Service
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    What's new, kids?
    not sure about "new" but like i feel like my existence is smeared with vaseline at the moment
  • edited 2017-03-21 05:43:14

hi bun

im a real genuine furry artist now
    I'm doing...pretty bleh tonight. After some severe heartburn and severe sleepwalking I'm kind of dreading trying to go back to sleep tonight

Also I've seen some of your stuff Naney, it's looks really good

And to be frank I'm not sure what an existance smeared with vaseline entails
    I'm still a cow
    I'm doing...decently.

I'm making steps towards going back to school, which is nice.

I'm also currently fighting a nasty ear infection, which is not so nice.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Heartburn and sleepwalking suck.

I am staying up all night to help reset my sleep schedule. It's coming along OK.
    Here's to the Being Up All Night For Various Less-Than-Pleasant Reasons Squad!
    Hooray!

I'm probably just gonna call in sick tomorrow, because really, I'm not going to be effective at work at all if this keeps up
  • I am awake right now because I abandoned anything resembling a sleep schedule when I started working overnights.

Also I slept away pretty much my entire weekend.
  • So my schedule originally had my next week at work being seven fucking days in a row. And they somehow found a way to finagle it such that I'd still only have forty hours for that week and the next week, so it's not even overtime!

I asked for my birthday off which split into three days on, one day off, three days on, and we'll see how that goes.
  • "Oh, if you eat fish, then you must eat meat, then."
    "No, I don't eat meat. I'm a pescetarian."
    "A what? Is that like a vegan?"

#pescetarianproblems
    That's interesting
  • You know

If you told me literally anything about Jay Kay I would believe it
  • FINISHED MY MOTHERFUCKING DISSERTATION

FUCK YES
    Odradek said:

You'll never find your gold on a sandy beach

You'll never drill for oil on a city street

I know you're looking for a ruby in a mountain of rocks

But Marx was not a POC

"Mendelssohn was a jew and Karl Marx and Mercadante and Spinoza. And the Saviour was a jew and his father was a jew. Your God."
  • there are two cats in my apartment

one is Dusty

the other is Jinx, who I am petsitting for my dad. (I think I mentioned her? the smol black kitty)

since last time I was petsitting Dusty got traumatized I am keeping the cats in separate rooms right now and I did not let Dusty see Jinx yet (though she saw me go by with the carrier).

So far so good. Dusty is in the other room and curled up on furniture purring instead of hiding under furniture hissing like last time. Jinx is ok with anything and is currently asleep on my bed.
    cats are always mortal enemies
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Odradek said:

Odradek said:

You'll never find your gold on a sandy beach

You'll never drill for oil on a city street

I know you're looking for a ruby in a mountain of rocks

But Marx was not a POC

Proletariat O????????? C??????????
  • kill living beings
    well he wasn't a prole at all, so O and C can be anything, logically
    Did I ever tell you about my brother's lesbian cat, who would loudly proposition our other female cats?

She was funny.
  • kill living beings
    1. walking into the co-op and remembering inane said Carhartt was a luxury brand in Europe
    2. Car accident? FREE MASSAGE!
  • edited 2017-03-21 20:31:54
    kill living beings
    meanwhile here, "The Cowboy Cut jean was built to the detailed specifications of top rodeo athletes with features designed for riding, including heavyweight denim, rivets on all pockets, strong double stitched outseams and higher positioned back pockets." same fucking company, same brand
    The older versions of Vanilla didn't support spaces in tags, but the current version does. So we have a mix of tags with words separated by underscores and tags with words separated by spaces.

I'd like to go back and change the underscores to spaces but I can't bring myself to manually do a task that could so easily be automated.

It's not the engineer way.
    see i feel the same way except I'm not an engineer, I'm just lazy
    these drive-thru hours make no sense and i'm pretty sure they're wrong
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    their CMS probably has no way of saying it's 24-hour :/