Heaper Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-03-29 02:04:39
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    just spammin' Melvins songs tonite

• Anyways, I'll be right back.

Just got to take the dogs for a walk.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Mine died.

But I have COWS

• Was writing a birthday card for my friend at school, who is dyslexic.

I wrote "Happy Brithday"
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    I got my regular internet back. :D
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Mom bitched in the library and now she's bitching in the car.
    Bitch is a female dog.
  • yo bitch

we heard you like bitchin'

so we put some bitchiness in yo bitch so you can bitch with yo bitch while you bitch, bitch.

• My recommended response to bitching:

• I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    ^Yes.
  • the devil's den
    the devil's den
    we all live in the devil's den
  • edited 2012-03-30 19:21:56
    And this is news to you how?
  • Because Skrillex said so.

And so did Wolfgang Gartner.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    Gonna be gone for the next week or so.
  • Where ya going?
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    Visiting my dad in California.
  • Cool.

Happy trails! :)
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    STOP FAILING ON ME, SQL SERVER JOB! WHAT IS YOUR DEAL?!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You know, we're coming up on the one-year anniversary of the Anonymous Avenue merger.
  • edited 2012-03-31 03:10:43
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

YEAH, FUCKER! GOT YOU TO RUN! HOW DO YOU LIKE 'DEM APPLES?!

My job that is...not you...

You ninja you...

Celebrate with fonts.

I sat here trying to figure out a Whiskey I previously thought was swill was somehow more palatable.

I was worried that somehow I've drunk enough booze that I'll tolerate anything, and then it hit me that my allergies have kicked in and somehow my blocked nose is screwing with the horrible aftertaste.

That means I have until the end of allergy season to drink all my crap booze that's been piling up...

If I die of liver poisoning, tell my daughter her dad died doing what he loved, making poor judgments and acting on them!
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ...do you like beer?

Considering I drink a bottle almost every day, I'd say that is a "yes"..

I can't really STOCK the stuff, mind you, because there are too many varieties, and it's the sort of drink you have a bottle of and are done with. But Oregon is a brewers state, so that stores are usually well stocked and many are cool with one just buying a bottle or two instead of a whole six pack.

It's pretty swell.

Why do you ask?
    I sipped some of my dad's Miller High Life on two separate occasions when I was four and he wasn't looking and I hated it.

Beer definitely falls under that "acquired taste" thing people talk about when they discuss alcohol and things cheese. 

Gonna launch into "describing how to get into drinking beer mode" regardless if you have intentions of doing this or not. :P

You'll probably find you're a bit more tolerant of the stuff now. Miller High Life is pretty OK by my books, not great, but not horrible.

Framboise might be a good start if you can find it and don't mind spending $6-$10 on something you're just going to drink, but it's so fruity it barely counts as beer.

Oddly enough, Old E has such a light taste, that it might be a good start to get acclimated to the taste despite taste, if that's what you want. It's not really complex, but it's not bad either.

Avoid ales at first, they're a lot stronger in taste. Lagers would be a good start. I'm partial to Budweiser and just about anything the US imports from Asia. The "lights" are going to have less of a taste, might be something to think about if you want to see if beer is even a thing you'll find palatable. 
    ...well, I'm not old enough to drink yet, but thanks anyway.

NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT. 

It's not too surprising four year old you hated beer, four year old pretty much anyone wouldn't like the stuff. 

It's similar to coffee, in a big way. 

Coffee is really bitter, and kids hate the taste of it. But adults eventually start to like it for more than just the caffeine and find brands they like and figure out the best things to have coffee with, etc...
  • I sipped some of my dad's Miller High Life on two separate occasions when I was four and he wasn't looking and I hated it.
    I had a pretty similar experience. I didn't really get into alcohol until I had the fortune of going to Italy and discovering absolutely delicious wine. Florence is still the best thing to ever happen to my sense of taste, really.
    Almost bedtime for me!
  • The sadness will last forever.
    I'd like a smoke..as long my parents don't see.
  • edited 2012-03-31 05:17:56

I find drinking more fun than smoking. Not that the later can't occasionally be fun.

Apparently, this is now the thread where I encourage people to indulge and vices and maybe break some laws...
  • Even at age 18, even church wine makes me want to puke (hence why I avoid going to church whenever possible).
  • My second auntie has passed away.
  • Aww, I'm sorry, Tools.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Wow, that's gotta be tough. Sorry to hear that, Tools.
  • edited 2012-03-31 13:30:13
    Even at age 18, even church wine makes me want to puke (hence why I avoid going to church whenever possible).

Your church actually serves wine for communion? Heh, at my old church's communion, they served grape juice, which I think is a far better idea in every sense.

Also, sorry to hear about your aunt dying, Tools.
  • Not the Catholic Church I "usually" go to, but we've been going to a UCC a few towns over for awhile now since a friend of my stepdad's was instated as their minister. They do in fact use real wine. Tiny, tiny glasses of it (like 1/4 the size of a shot glass) and it still grosses me out.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    @beer: I tried some when I was 14 and I didn't really care for it.

Sometimes I wonder if I'd like it now, but I never really care enough to go buy some.
  • edited 2012-03-31 15:17:12
    ^ Why even bother with alcohol when there's so many other, more easily palatable drink options out there?
  • edited 2012-03-31 15:12:50

Eh, I'm sick of soda and most juices restaurants serve are over sweetened crap. I much rather have a decent beer with food.

Beer usually agrees with my palate much more than any other available drinks.

Sometimes wine depending on where I'm at.
  • Okay, fixed my comment to reflect to whom I was really talking.

Also, two major fallacies I see in your argument against non-alcoholic beverages. First, soda and juice are not the only things out there, and second, restaurants aren't the only places that serve or sell juice anyways.

I typed things to reflect my personal taste. You really should calm down if you think it's time start discussing fallacies in a conversation over what people like to drink.

And saying, "Why even bother with alcohol when there's so many other, more easily palatable drink options out there?" I just personal preference anyway. So please don't get upset because I disagree with you.