Heaper Updates

Comments

• Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    Out of curiosity more than anything else. It's something I've been wondering about.

I guess I phrased it weird. To be fair, I had lost blood.
  • Stuck in traffic, probably going to miss an appointment ._. If only public transportation meant jetpacks for all.
  • You know it'd lead to everyone crashing into everyone, right
  • Right, and then once they did they'd fall to the ground and be out of everyone's way.

Some guy just lifted up his kid so he could get a good look at the car crash forming the bottleneck.
  • Right, and then once they did they'd fall to the ground and be out of everyone's way.
    So, is this the part where I remind you that either someone will fall down on you or that you will fall down from the sky, Icarus?

Some guy just lifted up his kid so he could get a good look at the car crash forming the bottleneck.

Classy
  • Can I get rocket 8oots instead?

Red ones. They have to 8e red.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Red ones. They have to 8e red.

Why must they be red Dorothy?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Vriska: granted, but you're on fire.

Made it 15 minutes late to the place I was trying to go to and the door's locked. Try again another day, I guess. For now, wander around and wait for the entrance to the mythical Cave Of Books to unseal itself.
  • edited 2012-02-27 12:11:57
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    Nah.

Reading China Mieville, who is mostly awesome but who just replaced the word "week" with "monthling". Why would you do that.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Monthling? Ha ha ha ha
  • some people just want to watch weeks burn
  • Red footwear is 8est footwear.
  • 8lack footwear is OK 8ecause it goes with everything.

8ut red is very awesome and gr8.

• squid: it is a week, but more science fictional!
  • edited 2012-02-27 19:27:55
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    The book (Embassytown) turned out to be really good (and "monthlings" turned out to actually kinda make sense in context--I thought about it a little more after that post, and figured that since the characters were using the Gregorian calendar on a world with longer years it was probably a new unit to make "months" longer, and I think that turned out to be the case since the word "weeks" was used a bit later on). Very high-brow sci-fi on the one hand (he offhandedly name-dropped Lakoff, which made me smile) and yet still not afraid to describe biological technology as "shitting out fuel". At times it felt like the protagonist had some wasted potential, though.

Also, I had delicious pizza and a chocolate croissant.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I got to go to the zoo today. Yay! And since we were there for a specific purpose on a school trip, we got to see the snake tanks in the back. It was awesome.

I forgot how much I missed going on field trips back before I started college.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm reasonable caught-up on my school work right now.

So how do I choose to spend my free time? By going through my Tumblr and editing the tags on posts I reblogged months ago, of course! Hahahaha social life what's that
    I just ate at Wendy's. They gave me a larger size french fries by mistake.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I like Wendy's, but I kind of wish that you could order a different size of fries from your drink with a combo meal. I'd like just a few more fries with my lunch, but I don't want a huge iced tea that I can't finish in one sitting. Oh, well.
  • Just noticed TVT's Skrillex page fails to mention his three Grammy's.
    Because nobody gives a shit about Grammys, lol
  • edited 2012-02-27 21:59:37
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

what's a grammy

^of course, you do realize you'll have to share all the stuff you're working on 'cuz we're nosy

• edited 2012-02-27 22:39:52

I wrote an advice column article in my school paper recently (big mistake in retrospect), and today one of the girls in my class came up and asked me for advice. The exchange went something like this:

Her: "I don't want to give it up to my boyfriend, but he wants me to. What should I do?"

Me: "...tell him you don't want to have sex."

Her: "I know, but it's kind of..."

Me: "Maybe try something different?"

Her: "Are you suggesting I give him oral?"

Me: "...yes."

Her: "But will he be satisfied with just that?"

Me: "I don't know, get creative with it."

Then, right after, I was helping someone else come up with blurbs for the upcoming film festival. What a weird afternoon.

• A wild KARKAT appeared!

KARKAT used HEADDESK!

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    The only thing visors are good for is putting them around your face in such a way that they resemble a duck bill. Otherwise they just kind of blow.
    I have a pudding cup.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Don't you have a big package of those?
    I have three more after this one.

But the store always has more.
  • I may need to get more pudding cups when I go to the store Friday.

I need 8utterscotch again.
  • I love 8utterscotch pudding.
  • I'm just here to gay the place up
    It is quite yummylicious :3
  • Today I get to wait in line for hours and then do it again. ._.
  • Hey, you at least were not jerked around town to get a citation for the next day during the whole morning
  • So I ended up not standing in one line and being at the front of the other. But then I derped so hard it tore a hole in spacetime and I became champion of the year 50,000 BC.
    and now there are vampire cavemen on mars
  • http://lorange.bandcamp.com/album/old-soul

> That feel when you find awesome free shit.

Feels good man.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    I'm not dead yet.

Boo Yay.
    Hey, the degenerate whore is back.