Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    Fuck goddamnit

If it isn't the mass shootings it's this bullshit
  • kill living beings
    well now i'm not happy about that either
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    hemlocked
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Imipolexie B. Jones
    is not a crook!
  • is not a crook!

Tricky Dick
  • Jesus fuck I'm walking down summit ave it's 10 at night dead silent
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.

Laughing so hard right now.
  • kill living beings
    true
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I didn't want to like Hamilton, but now I do, and here I am.
    omfg
    I need someone to talk to me about Undertale, which I require information of, and have not played.
    I haven't played it, but I get the idea that the goal is to put temmie through colege.
  • I haven't played it, but I get the idea that the goal is to put temmie through colege.

*cool leg

I need someone to talk to me about Undertale, which I require information of, and have not played.

what do you need to know?
    I'll PM you.
  • kill living beings
    ha gfs gfs he he he HD HD gfs gfs gfs gfs gfs
    hysteron proteron
  • Having banana and strawberry porridge for brunch. Should help cheer me up...
    Embedded image permalink
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I bought myself one of those laptop bags you can take through airport security without having to take the laptop out

Anything to shave a little time off how long I need to be at the checkpoint >_<

i'm kind of amazed there's actually a market for such ugly-looking computer peripherals

i'm kind of amazed there's actually a market for such ugly-looking computer peripherals
    i actually didnt know what that was until i read what you wrote underneath

i was just sat there for like 10 seconds lookin at it like 'is that a really weird vacuum cleaner'
    Wyckyd Sceptre worked REALLY HARD on that mouse guys.
  • edited 2015-10-27 14:44:46
    Ich bin ein jelly doughnut
    The most annoying part of gaming mice is that nobody makes ambidextrous ones.

I don't WANT to buy Razer mice exclusively, but they're the only company that makes multibutton mice designed for ambidextrous use.

I mostly play and work right-handed these days, but that's because of RSI. I am left-handed.
  • I'll admit that I want a mechanical keyboard (gaming-based or not, I don't care which) because they're more satisfying to use than chiclet ones, but gaming mice are usually both ugly and expensive so I'm not particularly interested in bothering with them.
  • edited 2015-10-27 15:36:54
    ಠ_ಠ
    Found a library book that it is stamped as "North Staffordshire Polytechnic Library" instead of "Staffordshire University Library"
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    I've never actually used a mouse left handed, despite being, well, left handed. Then again, I eat right handed, too.
  • I'm right handed, but I see better with my left eye. When it comes to taking a photo, I hold the camera up to my left eye because it feels more natural. 
  • edited 2015-10-27 15:50:12
    kill living beings

lol i know a dude with this exact mouse

i was helping him with something and i grabbed the mouse and then had to feel and look at it for thirty seconds to understand i could use it as a mouse
  • Okay, but which hand is better for handling bofa?
  • So some quick tests have shown that I am, in fact, left eye dominant. Good to know.
  • kill living beings
    what's handling
  • TreTre
    edited 2015-10-27 16:02:33
    Tucker said:

Okay, but which hand is better for handling bofa?

I'm pretty sure that it is not possible to handle an entire bank, Kex.
  • I'm jus r not sure if it would mesh with all the updog.
  • kill living beings
    bank of fucking america
    It just occurred to me that Tre lives in Kentucky now.

How's it feel to live in a state with Meijer, Tre??
  • It just occurred to me that Tre lives in Kentucky now.

How's it feel to live in a state with Meijer, Tre??
    Simultaneously normal and strange. I haven't visited yet, but the fact that I could if I wanted is pretty foreign.

We also have Panda Express and Einstein Bros., Checkers is called Rally's, and most of the gas stations are Speedway (though in that last case, they're going to be changing North Carolina's Hess stations to Speedway over the next year).

Hardee's is still Hardee's, though.
  • Fun fact: the Hess -> Speedway rebranding is actually not going to kill the holiday season Hess Toy Truck tradition, though starting this year they're only going to be sold online.

They're making them fire trucks this year.
    *presses a key*
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Around here, most of the gas stations that aren't connected to a convenience store and aren't deep discounters are Shell, Exxon or Sunoco. Texaco used to have a bigger presence here, but they merged with Chevron and I get the feeling they were required to sell at least part of their R&M division. Sunoco took over a lot of old Mobil locations, as did Shell.
  • kill living beings
    because they're not there
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    All the Texacos in my area seemed to become Shells in 2005
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Torgo said:

Embedded image permalink

are we talking about practice?
    Realization: The Hulu/Netflix/Amazon Prime thing is purveyors of movies and TV picking up on the videogame console model.
  • edited 2015-10-27 19:32:32
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    It's something that certain parts of the TV world have been wanting to do for years, but technological limits (and, as I understand it, pressure from the NAB, at least with things like ON-TV or Super TV) kept it from happening.