The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Sometimes I feel weird for thinking that Disney tends to soak up too much attention and admiration
  • I've tried to get on board with that, and succeeded to a degree, but then you look around and re-evaluate and think their shadow is too fucking big
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    remember when TVT had a security bug where usernames were expanded to Wiki Words so you could have identical looking accounts and spoof someone, and I pointed this out to Fast Eddie with an Ikaruga reference, and Fast Eddie ignored me until someone spoofed Anonus's account by putting a space at the end, and this was literally a plot point in fucking Ender's Game and TVT was vulnerable to it?
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I wish Tongpu was here.

he always had something wise to say.
  • Calica said:

remember when TVT had a security bug where usernames were expanded to Wiki Words so you could have identical looking accounts and spoof someone, and I pointed this out to Fast Eddie with an Ikaruga reference, and Fast Eddie ignored me until someone spoofed Anonus's account by putting a space at the end, and this was literally a plot point in fucking Ender's Game and TVT was vulnerable to it?

yep
    I wish Tongpu was here.

he always had something wise to say.
    http://tinyurl.com/ormdq9t My memories right now
    what even was that picture
    Calica said:

what even was that picture

A dog wearing a mask from the movie The Unborn.

I search "The Unborn Dog" every time I want to remind people of Tongpu.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Tongpu amused me
    Edward of Much Speed
    http://scaruffi.com/phi/scaruffi.html

Naneypost MacBeatlesHater has a philosophy manifesto.

It sucks,
    zero's paradoxes
  • The fact that so many books still name Aristotle as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" philosopher only tells you how far philosophy still is from becoming a serious field of study. Mathematicians have long recognized that the greatest mathematicians of all times are Euclid and Hermann Weyl, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Physicists rank the highly controversial Enrico Fermi over physicists who were highly popular in laboratories around Europe. Philosophers are still blinded by commercial success. Aristotle sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Mathematicians grow up studying math of the past, physicists grow up studying the physics of the past. Philosophers are often totally ignorant of the philosophy of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Aristotle did anything worthy of being saved.
    lolz
  • INDIANAPOLIS - Paperwork for the First Church of Cannabis Inc. was filed Thursday – the same day Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law.
    Church founder Bill Levin, who filed paperwork with the Secretary of State's office to register the church as a non-profit, posted to his Facebook page that church and its "Cannataerians" would seek "love, understanding and good health."
    According to Levin's Facebook page, members of the First Church of Cannabis will be asked for individual donations of $4.20 a month.
    lol, this will probably succeed about as well as the peyote churches that aren't native american groups that actually traditionally used peyote did
  • I know, but at least they're making a tokin effort
  • kill living beings
    well they have a pretty straightforward law behind them now. so we'll just have to wait a few minutes for the indiana supreme court to explain that only christianity is real, like scotus did
    naney said:

The fact that so many books still name Aristotle as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" philosopher only tells you how far philosophy still is from becoming a serious field of study. Mathematicians have long recognized that the greatest mathematicians of all times are Euclid and Hermann Weyl, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Physicists rank the highly controversial Enrico Fermi over physicists who were highly popular in laboratories around Europe. Philosophers are still blinded by commercial success. Aristotle sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Mathematicians grow up studying math of the past, physicists grow up studying the physics of the past. Philosophers are often totally ignorant of the philosophy of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Aristotle did anything worthy of being saved.

I will kill you
  • kill living beings
    oh, christ, is that a copypasta now?
    i guess it is now
    I thought it had been a copypasta for a while.
    i don't remember seeing it in the past but i'm probably wrong
    Pretty sure I've seen it transmogrified around here 2 or 3 times.
    probably all naney
    probably
  • LWLW
    edited 2015-03-31 04:02:49

Play as all of your favorite Heapers' Hangout™ characters, including: Princess Main Street, Lady Aerodactyl, Princess Fonticlus, and Rowdy Redead.

Unlock hidden characters like Gatorade Guru, Sea Urchin Sunrise, nonacholibre, and Justabrony4342 as you make your way through the game.

Also, say hello to Plate, the world's biggest Pac-Man fan.
  • Princess Fonticlus
    is Rowdy Redead Jumpingzombie?
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Gatorade Guru is Professor Gator?
    Lady Aerodactyl?
    (2015 self)
    Aeondug.

Or Aondeug.
  • I'd complain about not being a playable character, but let's be honest, I'm probably that guy who teaches about timed hits. 
  • well to be fair timed hits are pretty boss

"better watch out! he knows about timed hits!"
  • LW said:

Play as all of your favorite Heapers' Hangout™ characters, including: Princess Main Street, Lady Aerodactyl, Princess Fonticlus, and Rowdy Redead.

Unlock hidden characters like Gatorade Guru, Sea Urchin Sunrise, nonacholibre, and Justabrony4342 as you make your way through the game.

Also, say hello to Plate, the world's biggest Pac-Man fan.

I'd play this.
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    Piece sails butt hews booing.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Who's Sea Urchin Sunrise supposed to be?
    (2015 self)
    Pyridrym said:

Species bat hasbro wing? 
    (2015 self)
    naney said:

planet jane

Is magic jane, right?

Or is Planet Jane someone else?

• that's Magic Jane
  • Yep, MJ and PJ are one in the same.
    (2015 self)
    Good, I thought so, but I wanted to make sure before making a fool of myself and unintentionally hurting Jane's feelings again.

Jane deserves to be recognized.
  • Pyridrym said:

It took me a minute to get this.

Dave Mustaine would probably disapprove of how long it took, but eh. Never met the dude.
  • Think he'd like you?
  • Tre said:

Think he'd like you?

Nah. Most people say I'm too ventriloquistic.
    I don't think Dave Mustaine likes anyone.
  • he likes his little pony