The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    remastered with bonus tracks
  • House Democrats fought against the amendment in a debate that rapidly devolved into awkward farce, with Rep. Spitzer revealing details of his own sexual history as proof of the effectiveness of abstinence. For those keeping tabs at home, he was a virgin until marrying his wife at age 29, although he declined to answer a question from Rep. Harold Dutton (D-Houston) on whether she was the first person he propositioned. “Decorum,” shouted state Rep. Jason Isaac (R-Dripping Springs)
    this would be funnier if it wasn't terrible
  • Calica said:

naney said:

Rei got a dozen clones after NGE because everybody knew what defined her.

Her attitude, need for speed and love of chili dogs?
    the latest kamen rider series has a character named kamen rider mach

mach is the term for the speed of sound, and the kamen riders and monsters in this show have the defining characteristic of going very fast

kamen rider mach is sonic the kamenriderhog, he even fights robots
    does he love chili dogs?
  • edited 2015-04-01 13:01:01
    [at a hectic, overly fast tempo]
    [note that every line has the same duration...even the really long ones, which just have faster notes]

pink and red!
    yellow and blue!
    rainbowmonkeysrainbowmonkeys
    we love you!
    pink and red!
    yellow and blue!
    rainbowmonkeysrainbowmonkeys
    we love you!
    over therooftops
    step in time!
    over therooftops
    step in time!
    over the rooftops
    step in time!
    over therooftops
    step in time!
  • ALL SONGS WITH THES AME RYHTHM ARE HTES AME SONG
  • SMASH TO GETHER VERYTHING
  • [FORCED TEETHY SMILE]
  • mukumuku munkwunk monk work merk wonk
  • shatter smatter scatter splatter slatter stratter
  • Harvest Moon: It's A Wonderful Life
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    > Homestar Runner making a Google+ reference

Ok, yeah, that's funnier than it has any right to be
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Or did he say "Google Buzz"? It's hard to tell.

Either way it's amusing.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    A Buddha belly and exaggerated manboobs.
    Chris-chan has a funny way of putting things.

Shame he is what he is and the internet is what it is.

• I'm waiting for some EDM producer to flip this in a couple years and make it the hottest club jam of 2017.
  • windows install disk hype
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
  • Woooooo Windows!!!!
    A kobold walks into a bar, and he says "Excuse me, can you please stop hiring adventurers to come murder my people," so some adventurers murder him. 

Three kobolds are walking in the woods one day, and one of them sees a magical wishing well. 
    He walks up to the wishing well and wishes for money, and a traveling adventurer wanders up and cuts off his head. 
    The second kobold wishes for health, and a traveling adventurer wanders up and cuts off his head. 
    The third kobold doesn't wish for anything, but says to the well "Better nate than lever!"
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Panurge said:

"Better nate than lever!"
    Wrong story, Myrdradek.
  • rand paul 2016
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Ayn Rand's Cyborg Successor 2016
  • I don't know how to party like it's 2011. For some reason emotional recall makes me sad so I don't do it.
    Name: Central Avenue

Orientation: Fucksexual
    Name: Imipolex G

Orientation: Boobsexual
  • kill living beings
    how do you have sex with a fuck
    the mind boggles
  • edited 2015-04-01 23:29:34
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

how do you have sex with a fuck

Ask Laura Bush.
  • the entire Bush family is a meaningless vacuum of bullshit, America's void

the entire Bush family is a meaningless vacuum of bullshit, America's void

This sounds like a rap lyric.

This is the least punk thing I've read in a long time.
    he has become the establishment
    So, Seinfeld or A Game About Nothing:
    Action resolution stays the same(craps)
    Three stats: Inane, Neurotic and Eccentric
    Set one stat as +(can add a +1 to any roll involving that stat), one to =(no special actions on that stat), one to -(other players can subtract from your rolls on that stat). Kramer, for instance is E+,N=,I-
    Each character also starts with 5 twist points
    At the beginning of the game, choose a turn order through whatever method your group likes(rolling, clockwise, rps, etc)
    In turn order, each player declares an episode goal, the next player declares the major complication that will impair the previous player(though not make it impossible to complete), with the initial player deciding the last player's complication at the end. 
    In order, each player will set a scene where they attempt to accomplish something related to their goal. Which players are involved will be decided by consensus, though the GM should override if one player is being excluded or is trying to hog every scene. The GM will play NPCs, though they may allow another non-participating player to play one to make it easier.
    When a player takes an action that would move the plot forward, they roll craps against the stat most closely related to their actions as decided by the GM. 
    Before the roll(and only before the roll), if that roll is the player's - stat, any other player may spend a twist point to subtract one from the result.
    If the roll changes from positive to negative, the player who invoked the minus gains 1 twist point. If it changes from negative to positive, the player rolling gains 1 twist point. If it changes from negative to mega-negative, there are no changes to anyone's twist points but the invoking player can influence how the failure occurs. If the result doesn't change the twist point is burned.
    After 3-5 times around the table(to the group's taste and depending on group size), the episode concludes.
    If you met your goal, you win. If you didn't, you lose. If no one meets their's, whoever has the most twist points remaining wins.
    eem4jWF.jpg
  • Slavoj Zizek feat. Tom Clancy - Absolute Recoil
    a religious thriller
    Yeah! This one is for my bitches with a fat ass in the fucking club
    This Mary-Kate and Ashley game LGR and PushingUpRoses are playing has a background character sprite with a barely-readable t-shirt that says "GW SUX"

I really hope that means what I think it means, because the idea of that being hidden in an Olsen twins game, of all things, makes me laugh
  • Panurge said:

This is the least punk thing I've read in a long time.
    Crass Killed Punk
    4/2/2015: The day Cracked defended the Church of Scientology.
  • You know I *just* read that article and it was good up until that point
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    -_-
  • Didn't they just spend yesterday pointing out how Scientology only exists because they sent spies into the IRS and blackmailed them?

Not even metaphorical yesterday. Literal yesterday.