The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• my issue is that it's kinda blurry, and this was the biggest picture I could find.
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu

Yay, storytime.

Basically, there was this one tripfag from Jersey called Sheikah Suliman al-Britani. His shitposter persona was that he was an ISIS supporter, and he made hundreds of posts every day about how he was going to travel to Syria and fight infidels, how Americans should be killed, and that kind of stuff. After he reported a Saudi poster for being an atheist to the police (in Saudi Arabia being an atheist is illegal and can get you in jail), /int/ posters got sick of him and decided to report him to the Jersey police. When they searched his house they found two pro Al-Qaeda magazines, and looking through his post history they found he had posted bomb making details in 4chan, alongside hate speech, death threats and more incriminating stuff. He's awaiting for trial now and some thoughtful /int/ users sent him this picture to jail to help through these difficult times.

That's not shitposting, that's actual terrorism with a side of "but I was just foolin'".
    The consensus seems to be that it started out as shitposting, but he got more and more invested in it and started actually believing the shit he was spouting
  • Yay, storytime.

Basically, there was this one tripfag from Jersey called Sheikah Suliman al-Britani. His shitposter persona was that he was an ISIS supporter, and he made hundreds of posts every day about how he was going to travel to Syria and fight infidels, how Americans should be killed, and that kind of stuff. After he reported a Saudi poster for being an atheist to the police (in Saudi Arabia being an atheist is illegal and can get you in jail), /int/ posters got sick of him and decided to report him to the Jersey police. When they searched his house they found two pro Al-Qaeda magazines, and looking through his post history they found he had posted bomb making details in 4chan, alongside hate speech, death threats and more incriminating stuff. He's awaiting for trial now and some thoughtful /int/ users sent him this picture to jail to help through these difficult times.

That's not shitposting, that's actual terrorism with a side of "but I was just foolin'".
    The consensus seems to be that it started out as shitposting, but he got more and more invested in it and started actually believing the shit he was spouting
    man shitposting is like that thread I made that was a Bidoof-themed interpretation of the Samurai Jack opening.
  • If it involves ISIS in any context it's not shitposting you're either an asshole or actually a terrorist.
  • Yay, storytime.

that sounds like the plot of a short story
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    STOP AHEAD: Coraline Rd SW
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Can you believe we're, like, halfway into the 2010s by now?

I didn't think that would ever happen...
  • Jay-Z didn't think he'd ever give his heart to a woman either, but look where he is now.

thumbnail is making my avatar look like shit mods pls explain
    Vanilla hates JPEG files is what.
  • edited 2015-01-01 21:28:17
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

WELCOME TO BUTTERCUP BAY

• kill living beings

Yay, storytime.

a 4chan version of Shami Witness. good
    I need help

I think I've become a coffee addict

._.
  • the beau drinks coffee like continuously
    Most of the time I manage to limit myself to two cups per day but the novelty of the K-cup hasn't worn off yet and I've been having like three per day >_<
    which is an expensive habit too

have you ever looked at the prices on K-cups
  • Most of the time I manage to limit myself to two cups per day but the novelty of the K-cup hasn't worn off yet and I've been having like three per day >_<

this is how you turn into one of those people who makes weekly trips to Wegman's to buy K-cups in bulk.
  • Princess AlicePrincess Alice
    shudders at the thought
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    /me shudders at the thought
  • idk if that's better or worse than being the lady who comes in once a month to buy an elephant's weight of cat food for her presumably thousands of cats.
    It occurs to me that being on a medication which makes me unusually tired/drowsy is likely a contributing factor in my reliance on coffee
  • what if my immune system didn't suck, what if that
  • I got calica's parents one of the holiday flavor novelty shaped packages of k-cups for christmas b/c I totally blanked on getting them something temporarily forgetting that calica's mom is coffee smaug XD
    Cute.
  • I got calica's parents one of the holiday flavor novelty shaped packages of k-cups for christmas b/c I totally blanked on getting them something temporarily forgetting that calica's mom is coffee smaug XD

Coffee Smaug is the antagonist of my new novel, Lord of The Flavorings.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I am so tired of RLM in the internet critic thread on SA
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Panurge said:

I am so tired of... thread on SA

I told you about SA.  It is no good.
  • Aliroz said:

Panurge said:

I am so tired of... thread on SA

I told you about SA.  It is no good.
    did you warn him, dawg?
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Not in a SBAHJ way. In a sincere, that place isn't good and you will regret it, way.
  • Paid in full, thank you for paying for my signature space. Here is your full and free advertisement that comes with the fun package sales account. 
  • They're watching Annie right next to me

gross(?)
  • Kexruct said:

They're watching Annie right next to me

gross(?)
    What?
  • edited 2015-01-01 23:54:10
    I really don't like Annie but I know it's something a lot of people like.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I've never seen the 1982 version all the way through
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    moo.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    hi imi
    hi Anononononononononononononus
    I've got the Thursday Night Sleep Dep, just for something different
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    'Who Would Win' discussions are stupid because Batman, Superman, Light Yagami, and Hamlet all do the same thing: succeed or fail depending on authorial justification.
  • edited 2015-01-02 00:25:06
    ಠ_ಠ
    I've lived through three decades.

That's scary.

I initially read that and thought "whoa, you're 30?" and then after a moment REASON kicked in and I knew what you meant
  • kill living beings
    i've lived in infinite decades. they just overlap a bit.
  • I was born in '94, so... Yeah...
  • I would love to sleep, but there is a horrendous storm raging away outside.
    I was born in 1990

Which, you may notice, is A QUARTER OF A CENTURY ago

I feel old