The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Cream said:

poop

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

ilLEGAL, immoral, and fattening SEA FOODS

Women's illegal and immoral and chest region.

Ancient Roman flame wars that actually took place in Ancient Roman history

Roman war veteran, in fact, in the last
    lee4hmz said:

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

you can
    Calica said:

i see food, and i eat it

I see a nurse, you,
    Cream said:

poop

width

doop

kev cai out dej

For actual shitposting, since the Trash Heap is now a conversational thread rather than a shitposting thread.

Happy birthday!

Shitposting in prison, where Shitposting

Happy Birthday!

This was unnecessary if you ask me.

If you ask me, you may be required.

I don't get it.

Now.

Shank youuuuuuuu

PLANCO youuuuuuuu

PANCAKES

ariort'ow
    Anonus said:

the Disney Channel of the 2000s

Sizin Disney Channel MM
    Tachyon said:

I look away for two seconds and this is what happens? BAD GLENN! *hits Glenn with a rolled-up newspaper*

These two seconds? Shower Pilakkalama * Glenn Journal

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who's online (10)

Unknown person
    Colored Royal
    deep-fried deep-frying
    Main Street
    somevideogamecharacters
    akao (say it out loud)
    meeting a numerical bad pun
    a greater number of large-size consumer-grade passenger vehicles
    anunidentifiedJRPGclass
    Kaiser

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    And V (x)

Pessoa Desconhecida
    real Colorido
    on fritar
    Hlavní třída
    Some video game characters
    Environment (Turkey in this country Alta Voz)
    um trocadilho down the main characters.
    A N Maior issue de Veiculos cave Madhesia voltados Passageiros
    anunidentifiedJRPGclass
    Imperador

• 2011-06-24 21:41:09 QuoteFlag
      clumsy princess
    You know the Doctor? Cool! Have you been inside the TARDIS?
    Imipolex GImipolex G  QuoteFlag
    "Adults are just children who stayed alive for a while." - Miko
    Different doctor. This one practices medicine.

I saw a few episodes of Doctor Who when I was a kid, but never since then.

Ιουνίου2011 του 24 kvoteflag 9:41:09 pm
    Fall prince
    You do not know the doctor? Or I will not! You TARDIS hole.
    Imipolex gimipolex G 9:45:47 pm Ιούνη24,2011 kvoteflag
    Children living in a "long time." - Shana's
    This is different. This is not a cure.

I played as a child, I saw him since then, part of the doctor.
    So far i think my favourites are "Women's illegal and immoral and chest region." and "You do not know the doctor? Or I will not! You TARDIS hole."
    Tachyon said:

So far i think my favourites are "Women's illegal and immoral and chest region." and "You do not know the doctor? Or I will not! You TARDIS hole."

I said, but I like it "illegal detention of women and breasts," I am, "Doctor, you do not dream of the universe."
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Attention Everyone!!!

To preface what has happened recently, I simply remind everyone that Sonic The Hedgehog's Arms Are Not Freaking Blue!!!

If ‪#‎SEGA‬ had Never changed them, or reversed the change between February and November of this year in the new Sonic Boom video games AND Cartoon Series on Cartoon Network, as well as the Toys and whatever else, I would Never Have Had to Protest and Rebel the way I have, including the creation of my group, FIX SONIC'S ARMS IMMEDIATELY, SEGA!!!

Within my groups, I have lead by example to push forward to the path of Waking SEGA Up and Forcing Them to Change Sonic's Arm Colour Back Immediately. And to confess, I HAVE DONE MY PART FOR REAL! I had personally gone into three of the four local GameStops (EXCLUDING the Fashion Square one) THREE TIMES to Personally Protest in my Silent Way. First Attack: I printed, as seen on the Facebook Group, the Fronts of the Sonic Boom Game Inserts, affixed double-sided tape onto the backs, and affixed them onto the fronts of their respective display game boxes on the shelves. Second Attack, about a week later: I checked the success of my first attack: damaged a few original inserts pretty well to full removal. And of what were still there, I made attempts to transfer the inserts from the original cases into Behind the inserts of different games. I've had to briefly explain my reasons and the Protest, and told them that they should NOT BE SELLING THE BLUE_ARM_BANDIT GAMES IN THE FIRST PLACE. AND THAT THEY SHOULD SEND ALL OF THEIR REMAINING STOCK OF SONIC BOOM GAMES AND STUFF BACK TO SEGA, TO MAKE THEM CHANGE SONIC'S ARM COLOUR BACK IMMEDIATELY!!! They did nothing. And one last week later, the Third and Final Attack, and the ONE and ONLY time that the Fashion Square Location had been involved as well. I made up and printed faux price tag decals, with the short note to discourage purchase of the Blue Arm Bandit games, and promote the Protesting Boycott. And with the Five Wii U software cases that each melted a bit from the MY House Fire Last January, as well as Five Smoke Damaged 3DS Game Cases (no melting), I had printed a full front, side and back insert with the boycott encouragements, and the notes on the back to make the stores send their remaining stock Back To SEGA!

I Have ran into individuals giving me Bad Grief for my Protest and Actions, OUTSIDE from the Fashion Square Location, but I HAVE done my duty in full to the best of my abilities at the individual moments and circumstances.

I also HAD Hidden ALL of the Blue Armed Sonic Toys at Toys ''R'' Us here, concealed hidden amongst their \M/ETAL cupboards, so they ALL would NOT be SOLD, and Best Boycotted for The Protest! They remained hidden for the longest time of over a Month; found and reshelved near the 20th of December to my personal dismay and crestfall. And at Best Buy, ALL Copies of THEIR Sonic Boom Games are STILL SUCCESSFULLY CONCEALED AND HIDDEN from View AND Purchase!

Anyhow, AFTER the Final Attack for the Protest, near a week later, on December 8, I had typed, signed, addressed and US Mailed apology letters, with the promise to have been done with my In Person Protest Deeds with No Further Action therein, to ALL but the Fashion Square GameStop, and I had sent one to Toys R Us as well. I had thought the FS GS would overlook the ONE attack of Protest on them, but obviously, I was mistaken.

Which brings us up to now.

Last Friday, the 26th, my mother and I were at the mall, getting pizza and spaghetti for lunch. She had informed me of a good Mini Refrigerator deal at Sears, so after eating, I made my way to check it out. NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED AT SEARS, and I went NOWHERE NEAR JCPENNY that day. There was a good 3.1 Cubic Foot Fridge for $129.99 that caught my eye, but that is to be purchased later.

On the way to Sears, I peeked into the GameStop, and I spotted a New Skylander Figure: Blastermind. I was set to buy it, and I was going to consider checking out their Wii U Preowned Software selection in their 3 for 2 deal. Innocent; I was NOT Looking for Trouble. But then this MALE Loomed out in front of me, frightened the crap out of me, and he said in a BOOMING VOICE that ONLY scared me worse, "YOU ARE BANNED FROM HERE. YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW." But still determined to continue my shopping, I veered into the Wii U direction, when his female accomplice startled me and boomed in as well. Still feeling frightened and mentally overloaded, I made a grab for my pepper spray to use In Defense. I offered a few Peaceful solutions, but she ended up sending him to go get security. So, I shouted, "Fine! I'm Leaving", and I dropped the figure. And on my way out, I told the MALE to Not Get Anyone, and we both stopped near simultaneous. I still felt my own worse from wear with the fear, startle, paranoia, and I did NOT want him following me and causing more trouble upon me. And then in my defense and to make my escape, I spritzed a miniscule amount of the pepper spray Downward; NOT into his face. And then I left.

I did not learn until much later that the spritz had done a lot worse than I had imagined it would, as well as learning that they were the so-called "Manager" and "Ass Manager" of that particular store.

I had No Idea of the contents of the Pepper Spray, OR that it was Illegal for use in certain situations in the state of Virginia at all.

And, I HAD tried the stuff on myself days before in the upstairs bathroom. A Two Second Spray onto my left wrist, some of it got onto the bath tub wall as well. Like sampling a perfume or deodorant. It Took Me Out damn well. I had to open the windows, turn on the bathroom fan AND aim the box fan into the bathroom to air the place out, and I wiped the wall off as well, and OF COURSE I washed my hands. It took fifteen to thirty minutes to make it bearable in there again.

In the end, Yes, I went along peacefully when the "Police" arrived to collect me, and I had to spend a miserable weekend in Jail. And I just got out on a bond and bail; yada, yada, yada.

In the END, I WAS the Victim; I did not cause the original provoking; The "Assistant Manager" Made the First Attack ONTO ME and Provoked my defensive response. I was Minding My Own Business; NOT Looking for Trouble, and then HE Startled Me, similar to a potential Rapist in a Dark Alley in a big city. ANY of you would have done the same as I Have in Defense AND Escape!

And we can SUE SEGA for Changing Sonic's Arm Colour and Ultimately, this MALE getting Pepper Sprayed! Think About It Seriously!

And my Protest Actions are NOT acts of "Vandalism", regardless of your individual perceptions. It was NOT Vandalism, but Good Protest when in around 2004, At Fashion Square, I tried their NEW Soda machines with a credit-debit card slot, and then I learned of the FIVE DOLLAR SURCHARGE that brought my bank account into the Freaking Red! I subtly Posted Sticky Note Signs onto each machine shortly after, "This Machine Charges You Five Dollars per Card Use". A few days later, the Original Machines returned! Nobody gave ME Any Freaking Grief or Complaints at all about that!

AND if you REALLY want to see the Whole Mess Happen, go find the Security Tape of the time of Point A, my finding Blastermind to Point B of my departure from the store.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have a LOT of much required Packing to Take Care Of.

Good Day.

Christian Weston Chandler said.

Its contents, see below!

Sonic Battle, do not forget the many blue!

#SEGA Foreigners start even a new computer strengthen Cartoon Network in February and November this year and participated in the resistance Sega Sonic game, enjoying this time, the situation is different creative teams. And the growth of military operations soon!

And the design of all the columns in the middle of my language groups. You will be a part of it! He 1,3,4 GameStops3 (methods) and identification peace. After the first time I have used before publication of the big boom after the display shelves and love the game of the trees to see the concept of the Facebook group wrote, games. I get a good start in the first week of the strike shut down the second row of the war. I think we have to BLUE_ARM_BANDIT, tried to do the work of a great game. Send a brief description of the first order to us. Music, sports Sega Sonic Shield heart, let the phone! I do not know the extent of the primary appearance before the third and final time of the tour. The wood chips support and other support groups, on the other hand, to connect the points. He returned to the store, in January (confusion) in the paper of cigarette smoke in the house or 5 years old, five of the issues that are added to the front of the Nintendo 3DS game. Even lead to death!

I will be able to do a variety of results in poor condition, and response. But in the state.

Sell hidden Blue \ 's Treasures of M / I, in Natal, but Sonic game for the Game Room "R"! Economic dependence on large Μαΐου top 20 months Reshelved12 ,, Best Buy, the purchase of the mystery hidden sonic boom, to take good!

Week I wrote about social issues. However, working groups of crimes committed on December 8, resistance, forming the contrary, the US game stop, repent me one thing. Gemutoiza-Rasu my media, I think it's an opportunity to stop ignoring me. But look at me.

Therefore

Friday June 26, his mother, Sears knew a nice little box to get our pizza and pasta restaurant, I can see the Sears and JCPenny $ 129.99 today. 3.1 Special non-album box, note the cube, you can not buy me.

Blastermind: Sears, Game Stop, I Skylander new programs like the Wii and can be used to create movie projects shagaikh (32). Prayer, I wanted to avoid. But fear of the cursor to young people. "Here, it means that you have to." In other words, I decided to buy it, I am happy to hear Wii, fans, do not provide good support. If you do not answer me, I will not be afraid. Peace is the I pepper spray, horror, to reflect the spirit of the issuer, and I want to fuck me, wool swing. ... "Well, I, I was on my way there at that time, I can say," If I have to run away, and,, I, went with at least a portion of the spray.

I "" Save and evaluation "Las spritz've unable bed.

This method is sometimes performed or Virginia spray.

I left the bathroom water on walls, laundry room and a second part, I opened the box, I try to take a shower and spray the perfume sample I rent one wall. "I'm in heaven, and the answer is yes, it is but the beginning of my bathroom, 15-30 minutes.

I holiday morning Xistence "police," I replied in prison, shut down the terrorist and collected. I have the opportunity to sign the first to yada've, you are my can.

"I'm in response to the stress of the war, I was free to a good start, the Vice-President. You can not tell me today that I killed, do not worry because of the beautiful black city. I leave it to you to run a cover!

You will be able to try to shut down the Sonic Youth, pepper spray paint, Sega signature! The idea is to try!

In addition, the culture and the World 2004, the idea of opposition, such as the number of car rental obligations "little" people are taught the destruction caused by the weight of the red and 5 you can create an account! After a few days, "it is possible to use any device to pay $ 5 for your" My favorite, the entire vehicle after the car he was in the film! Mind, unfortunately, I could not complain!

The only food safety issues, the B word, and help you find the Blastermind meeting.

We want you to forgive me, supports CD issues.

Today
    So we were right. No awareness of the severity of what he did, no understanding of why most people won't care about Sonic Boom, and plenty of finger-pointing. The judge is not going to be pleased.
    I think it's an opportunity to stop ignoring me. But look at me.

I'm in heaven, and the answer is yes, it is but the beginning of my bathroom

You can not tell me today that I killed, do not worry because of the beautiful black city.
    lee4hmz said:

So we were right. No awareness of the severity of what he did, no understanding of why most people won't care about Sonic Boom, and plenty of finger-pointing. The judge is not going to be pleased.

We are in the food we understand the importance of the matter, and the number of people who do not think I do not understand the Grey advances and other syyttelevien.Tuomari happy.
    Tachyon said:

I think it's an opportunity to stop ignoring me. But look at me.

I'm in heaven, and the answer is yes, it is but the beginning of my bathroom

You can not tell me today that I killed, do not worry because of the beautiful black city.

I think the opportunity to stop, do not worry about it. But I could not see it.

I said yes, I was in heaven, but my head in the bathroom,

Today, the city is going to kill me, beautiful, black, so do not worry, I can not say.
    Tachyon said:

Tachyon said:

I said, but I like it "illegal detention of women and breasts," I am, "Doctor, you do not dream of the universe."

tachyon say

So far, I think my favorite is illegal, immoral and heart region, "he said." You know what the doctor, do not do it! Tardis "

I said, but I like the illegal imprisonment of a woman's breast and "I" Doctor, do not dream about the universe. "
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    here too
    Cream said:

here too

Mona phone
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    no really -_-
    It's just landfill, Cream, nothing more.

/me grabs rival newspaper and hits Tachyon back, trying to start a newspaper whapping fight

I hate hunting / paper and try to fight whapping newspaper, Tachyon Strike
    Anonus said:

television

TV TV
    Anonus said:

ATLANTA

Atlanta

This land was FOUNDED by a CODFISH WEARING A DERBY HAT

Country I was Derby cod cap.
    Tachyon said:

troll post removed

Version of the song have been deleted in the day after
    Tachyon said:

sage

The results
    Tachyon said:

in b4 threadlock.

I Schraubensicherung B4.
    Anonus said:

LOL DIC

Right DIC
    Tachyon said:

I am too lazy, or possibly too incapable, to actually read anything. I resent the fact that this makes me seem like an inconsiderate person and hereby pledge to resume taking my ADHD medication.

I'm not tired at all, or maybe the fact that I do not read them. I refuse to see the truth, so that people around ADHD medication.
    Tachyon said:

...I thought we had the Sandbox for this.

Excuse me while I go sit by myself in the Room of Utter Disillusionment.

... We believe that this channel

I'll be disappointed.

Reality warping via format breaking!

It's like Haruhi Suzumiya just downed a bowl of instant noodles with the flavor packet replaced with crack!

The type of rope to destroy reality!

The shot is like a bowl of ramen Haruhi crack or change the taste packets!
    Anonus said:

Madagascar

Madagascar

Violet Imipolex and the Bwee-Gees

ਪਰਪਲ Imipolex Bwee NDI 지즈, ਅਤੇ

they cast powerful white and black magic

Strong black magic and white

jiggle

pull

this is my new user title

My name is new

jiggle bells?

Galloway Persefoni?
  • I just tried doing a rough equivalent of shitposting while my parents were arguing.  (I played with the food at the dinner table, in a particularly visible way.)

It did not go well.
    i don't imagine it would. Did that actually happen, or are you making a point?
    and if the latter, well, this is the shitpost thread

sure

for help

i feel like this was a tvt wordfilter

It will clarify the TVT
    Tachyon said:

that's an insensitive display of sage privilege

mages can't code switch like that

#cultural appropriation

The exhibition, Sage

I go to the magic number

#cultural

it's the sort of thing fast eddie would do at least

Eddie will quickly things best kind
    Tachyon said:

It was a TVT wordfilter.

SI and the E vordfilter death.
    Tachyon said:

Although it was Janitor's idea IIRC

Although not believed that the IIRC
    naney said:

what was it a wordfilter for

What is vordfilter
    Anonus said:

tl;dr

DR; TL

oh

haha, that.

Oh really

It haha.
    naney said:

also why would TVT have wordfilters going on, those are the province of GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Death무엇인가입니다vordfiltersolduğunuדיgens지방이다GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Tachyon said:

nijutsu

Nijutsu

Beanvater

I'm still highly amused that my posts that are edited are saved by disappearing there and reappearing much farther up the page.

In control're still too far away from happiness. Edit your page.
    naney said:

(*fast eddie dinosaur mpreg fanfic goes here*)

(* Fast Eddie fanfik MPEG dainosoo-AGA EBE a *)
    Anonus said:

MPreg Dinosaur

The new B-movie coming soon from Veritas Pictures

dinosaur MPEG

The new rating B movies VERITAS picture soon
    Tachyon said:

that wordfilter existed back when tropers and goons had no particular interaction with one another

a simpler time

If you as long especially other word file, tropers back kasaaba

(function(){var aa=encodeURIComponent,ba=Infinity,ca=setTimeout,da=isNaN,m=Math,ea=decodeURIComponent;function Ie(a,b){return a.onload=b}function Je(a,b){return a.onerror=b}function ha(a,b){return a.name=b}
    var n="push",ia="test",ja="slice",p="replace",ka="load",la="floor",ma="charAt",na="value",q="indexOf",oa="match",pa="port",qa="createElement",ra="path",r="name",g="getTime",u="host",v="toString",w="length",x="prototype",sa="clientWidth",y="split",ta="stopPropagation",ua="scope",z="location",va="search",A="protocol",wa="clientHeight",xa="href",B="substring",ya="apply",za="navigator",C="join",D="toLowerCase",E;function Aa(a,b){switch(b){case 0:return""+a;case 1:return 1*a;case 2:return!!a;case 3:return 1E3*a}return a}function Ba(a){return"function"==typeof a}function Ca(a){return void 0!=a&&-1<(a.constructor+"")[q]("String")}function F(a,b){return void 0==a||"-"==a&&!b||""==a}function Da(a){if(!a||""==a)return"";for(;a&&-1<" \n\r\t"[q](a[ma](0));)a=a[B](1);for(;a&&-1<" \n\r\t"[q](a[ma](a[w]-1));)a=a[B](0,a[w]-1);return a}function Ea(){return m.round(2147483647*m.random())}function Fa(){}
    function G(a,b){if(aa instanceof Function)return b?encodeURI(a):aa(a);H(68);return escape(a)}function I(a){a=a[y]("+")[C](" ");if(ea instanceof Function)try{return ea(a)}catch(b){H(17)}else H(68);return unescape(a)}var Ga=function(a,b,c,d){a.addEventListener?a.addEventListener(b,c,!!d):a.attachEvent&&a.attachEvent("on"+b,c)},Ha=function(a,b,c,d){a.removeEventListener?a.removeEventListener(b,c,!!d):a.detachEvent&&a.detachEvent("on"+b,c)};
    function Ia(a,b){if(a){var c=J[qa]("script");c.type="text/javascript";c.async=!0;c.src=a;c.id=b;var d=J.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];d.parentNode.insertBefore(c,d);return c}}function K(a){return a&&0<a[w]?a[0]:""}function L(a){var b=a?a[w]:0;return 0<b?a[b-1]:""}var Ja=function(){this.prefix="ga.";this.R={}};Ja[x].set=function(a,b){this.R[this.prefix+a]=b};Ja[x].get=function(a){return this.R[this.prefix+a]};Ja[x].contains=function(a){return void 0!==this.get(a)};function Ka(a){0==a[q]("www.")&&(a=a[B](4));return a[D]()}function La(a,b){var c,d={url:a,protocol:"http",host:"",path:"",d:new Ja,anchor:""};if(!a)return d;c=a[q]("://");0<=c&&(d.protocol=a[B](0,c),a=a[B](c+3));c=a[va]("/|\\?|#");if(0<=c)d.host=a[B](0,c)[D](),a=a[B](c);else return d.host=a[D](),d;c=a[q]("#");0<=c&&(d.anchor=a[B](c+1),a=a[B](0,c));c=a[q]("?");0<=c&&(Na(d.d,a[B](c+1)),a=a[B](0,c));d.anchor&&b&&Na(d.d,d.anchor);a&&"/"==a[ma](0)&&(a=a[B](1));d.path=a;return d}
    function Oa(a,b){function c(a){var b=(a.hostname||"")[y](":")[0][D](),c=(a[A]||"")[D](),c=1*a[pa]||("http:"==c?80:"https:"==c?443:"");a=a.pathname||"";0==a[q]("/")||(a="/"+a);return[b,""+c,a]}var d=b||J[qa]("a");d.href=J[z][xa];var e=(d[A]||"")[D](),f=c(d),Be=d[va]||"",k=e+"//"+f[0]+(f[1]?":"+f[1]:"");0==a[q]("//")?a=e+a:0==a[q]("/")?a=k+a:a&&0!=a[q]("?")?0>a[y]("/")[0][q](":")&&(a=k+f[2][B](0,f[2].lastIndexOf("/"))+"/"+a):a=k+f[2]+(a||Be);d.href=a;e=c(d);return{protocol:(d[A]||"")[D](),host:e[0],
    port:e[1],path:e[2],Oa:d[va]||"",url:a||""}}function Na(a,b){function c(b,c){a.contains(b)||a.set(b,[]);a.get(b)[n](c)}for(var d=Da(b)[y]("&"),e=0;e<d[w];e++)if(d[e]){var f=d[e][q]("=");0>f?c(d[e],"1"):c(d[e][B](0,f),d[e][B](f+1))}}function Pa(a,b){if(&b[n](e[1])}return b},X=function(a,b,c,d,e,f){e=ld(e)?!1:Sc(d,c)?!1:He()?!1:!0;
    if(e){if(b&&0<=W[za].userAgent[q]("Firefox")){b=b[p](/\n|\r/g," ");e=0;for(var Be=b[w];e<Be;++e){var k=b.charCodeAt(e)&255;if(10==k||13==k)b=b[B](0,e)+"?"+b[B](e+1)}}b&&2E3<b[w]&&(b=b[B](0,2E3),H(69));a=a+"="+b+"; path="+c+"; ";f&&(a+="expire

(Function () {AA = = = m enkodeurikomponent rating calculation using the setTimeout and two EA = (A, B) and "B" = {return CA. dekodeurikomponent punishment, but (b) {return a.onerror = B (A , B) and B = {a.name
    "Off", "=" "pilot" VAR = N = P = "change", "back" ER = "center" recovery ", the value of getTime" = "IndexOf mail and" "ON =" "You are welcome = "=" name "a, T, U =" port "Qatar =" kreateelement "= the" host = "" = R "to open a way using =" "WA AA is a = (b) is {0 (M) to return "maybe" to the first 200!} (A, B) F "0 || ||" == false "== function (()! 1 <" size \ t \ t \ "[Q] ([B] (0)) && () ||" and "after", "=) = [B] (1) (1 && <" NT \} EA () {return m.round (2147483647 * M.Random ())} FA () {}
    G (A, B) {(the instanseof AA) again? Enkodeuri, amino acids (A) (A) (68) T (n) {t (17) (EA instanseof) t} (68) {(E): C? a.detatshevent Detatshevent && (+ B, C), "",
    Search 0 && <[: D] [0] [: D] 00 <B "}" L () {The adventure and science? [M-1]: ""}, where Y = function () {this.prefix = "high" This.r = {}} KAI [X]. 4). [: D])} technique ((double) {"in New York, the problem S = {url:" C var "}" Is the HTTP "negative thoughts and" management, "= antshor &&&& B, NA. (EC d.antshor) && "/" [B] == (0) && (= [B] (1)) A =} return D.path
    "") || A.pathname = "" 0 [Q] ("/") || (α = "/" +) === E + "//" + F [0] + (F [1] ":" + F [1]: "")? 0 && = [K] ("?") 0> [Y] ("/") [0] [Q] ("") && (= C + [2] [B] (0 and f [2] even in lastIndexOf ("/")) + "/" + α): α = K F + [2] + (||) in d.href EC (D) (return protocol: D [] || '' ): D (), Director, E [0]
    A.kontains (2) || ([]). ++), ([E]) {F = D var [E] [Q] ("="), then, 0> F? C (D [S], "1") (? A, B), C (S [I] [B], (0, E), [E], [B] (M + 1))}} (S, C ??) :( 1) 0;
    IP study [D] e <E ++, etc.), VAR K = {b.tsharkodeat = (5) 255 [B] (E302), H (69))? = "" + "=" + I "path =" C ++ "," && F (= + Function "
    TH1S POST W4S JUDG3D AND S3NT3NC3D TO D34TH BY GR4ND L3G1SL4C3R4TOR T3R3ZI! H3H3H3H3 >:)
  • Tachyon said:

i don't imagine it would. Did that actually happen, or are you making a point?

Yes, it actually happened.
  • And this is the shitposting thread anyway.
  • The post below is not a shitpost.
  • The post above is a shitpost.
  • edited 2014-12-30 04:06:35
    We can do anything if we do it together.

In the END, I WAS the Victim; I did not cause the original provoking; The "Assistant Manager" Made the First Attack ONTO ME and Provoked my defensive response. I was Minding My Own Business; NOT Looking for Trouble, and then HE Startled Me, similar to a potential Rapist in a Dark Alley in a big city. ANY of you would have done the same as I Have in Defense AND Escape!

Rochambeau contest
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Cream said:

poop

me
    apparently that was originally a dojin about girls making fun of a boy for being a virgin
  • that would make sense
    lee4hmz said:

TH1S POST W4S JUDG3D AND S3NT3NC3D TO D34TH BY GR4ND L3G1SL4C3R4TOR T3R3ZI! H3H3H3H3 >:)

A 4 cm Fastnet Dzsodg D-3 3 3 3 34 de ned step g, 4, 1, 3, 4 K Package 3 on T3 resin as the Z R3 R4 Total net! 3 3 3 3> :)

Yes, it actually happened.

Yes, it happens.

And this is the shitposting thread anyway.

Fesi if yi kan or any No nik player.

The post below is not a shitpost.

Write the following text to conflict.

The post above is a shitpost.

Only Shitpost.
    lee4hmz said:

Rochambeau contest

Russian competition Shan Bo
    Calica said:

me

when
    Cream said:

Promise! ?

Do you? weak

In fact, it may be easy to play it, and if it's the welfare of the child do?

Records
  • anime girls speaking spanish

anime girls speaking spanish

EEH REALMENTE !?

MODO FÁCIL? CÓMO DÉBIL

ES UNFORGIVABLE JUGAR MODO FÁCIL menos que seas un KID PRIMARIA, LA DERECHA?

JA JA JA JA
    Destructo-poop

Poo island
    Calica said:

apparently that was originally a dojin about girls making fun of a boy for being a virgin

I seem to recall that panel from an Iosys music video, but it's possible that it came from a doujin. That's Reisen and Tewi btw.
    Yeah, I remember it from OVER DRIVE.
    Calica said:

Of course, the joke remark girl
    naney said:

that would make sense

This makes sense,

anime girls speaking spanish

Cartoon girl who speaks Spanish
    Tachyon said:

EEH REALMENTE !?

MODO FÁCIL? CÓMO DÉBIL

ES UNFORGIVABLE JUGAR MODO FÁCIL menos que seas un KID PRIMARIA, LA DERECHA?

JA JA JA JA

He really! ?

Movies can teach Easy? weak

Forgive if you do not have to think hard way?

The I of It
    lee4hmz said:

Destructo-poop

Poo island

NYC Destrukto-

Wonderful Joint PU
    Cream said:

I seem to recall that panel from an Iosys music video, but it's possible that it came from a doujin. That's Reisen and Tewi btw.

DVD of the song was loved by Joseph Kothari. DVD- trip.
    lee4hmz said:

Yes, I get the more you practice.

i admit i lol'd heartily at the giant text

I accept the goodness and greatness LOL'D
    naney said:

My beau!

it is funny, i always wondered why he said that he was a teal dear kinda guy because he tends to be concise online but IRL he is quiiiiiite the talker lemee tellya

My friend!

In general, simple human, blue-green caused by the kind of beautiful, he said, Ireland is, of course, it would be interesting to know if the TV speaker wires quiiiiiit.

in fact i'm still laughing

In fact, I still laugh
    Anonus said:

Snoop Dogg

Article LS
    Anonus said:

In fact HE should be our President next time

In fact, it will be the next president
  • BONK BONK BONK <super>BONK</super>BONK BONK <super>BONK</super>BONK BONK
  • ajsdlfisj;ilgja;ljgil;3jtil;jt;ijti;jtl;ijiltj2;tj2jt2jtj2tlj2li;jtli2;jtl;i2jt;lj2;tlj2tj
  • /me bangs the table
  • words

they have no neamimg
  • absolute mockery of your language

and mine

and everyone else's
    lee4hmz said:

it was in overdrive but it's a photoshop of some non-toohoo thing
    kamen rider o over dri ive
  • halhlahlajaljklajkajklaklahahjaljkajkahlkjhalkhakjhalkiuahkahlkahklahukahjhajklhaljkhljkahjkaj,aja
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Women's bodies are often aesthetically pleasing