The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    take this python

with python import from python with from help me things
  • 3 uj3jt; j;lj2; 2; 2; il;jtl;jtiljlqitj;li24jt2ql;j4t;li4jt;ilq2;ti;42qtjitq;ljt;q4t;liq4jt;lq4jtiqj;4litjl;i4jt l;qijt;lqj;li;lq
  • En este ejercicio se asume una relación lineal entre la pérdida de calidad y cantidad de servicios ambientales del bosque y la pérdida de cobertura forestal.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT "ASUME"
    Either or neither, the diligent firestorm percolated a succulent subterfuge in the cloying calipers of the nascent dogwhistle.  The Boston privet simmered, the tofurkey flourished, and the kigo dusted the halt on the crewneck.  Even the butterfly effect couldn't polish a crabby cinder.  Calculation was ventral.  Cindy was twine, but the court distracted essentialism until seams manned.

Marriage, like ceil, is tenaciously reflexive.  Suppose, for the Governor of Cupcakes, an r-coated jackhammer with foil z and tomorrow q.  Graves can crown Cambridge, but only if satin mourns fatter than burlap, otherwise the panda will frock the disc volley and time will crow personal to a jubilation of grape under cooing.  Even under the Yarmouth of spine, no Petri dish can hear the voice of Jesus Christ; house is sluggishly vacuous.  If dripping musters a coil, orange pons dreams ominous fleets.  Bluebird hissed.
    Stirrup DogWhistle or move to storm hovering sweet kiss. Rosemary, Boston Neck cost development Tofurkey Jidea Qiao boiling dust. But unfortunately, The Butterfly Effect Poland ash. Telephone sales. Cindy, but the level of the eyes and court support staff distracted.

Marriage, ceilings, and even more serious. For this reason, cake, covering drilling Rock Paper yesterday YZ P control unit. Simply put, Frauke panda passion and personal time with Apple's Disk and joy and tears of obesity satin grapes, cooing decide what you can control Cambridge. But Plymouth spine not hear of Jesus Christ, the voice of the dish. Shopping cart is empty. If you throw an orange action trailer Ponce dangerous dream reel. Chesed Bluebird.
    How did Yarmouth become Plymouth, that's what i want to know.
    entropy
    2nd law of thermodynamics disproves evolution, checkmate France
    Scotland and Wales will secede, Ireland will be whole once more, and England will slowly descend into the festering shit of Westminster until the North stages an uprising and establishes a new English republic
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *Constable Alice puts "POLICE LINE - DO NOT CROSS" tape around England*
    Shopping cart is empty.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I like how you just accept Constable Princess Alice screwing around outside her jurisdiction
    i was ninja'd, but i'm not about to question Constable Princess Alice.
  • edited 2014-12-11 18:14:41
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Brittany, Cornwall and the Isle of Man will unite to form the Celtic Union; England applies for American statehood, USA's like 'Uh, we'll think about it,' does not think about it. #specialrelationship.
    lol i forgot the isle of man
    England would eventually be annexed by France, in retaliation for tachyon's wilful misinterpretation of the 2nd law of thermodynamics.
    One day this will all come true.  History will vindicate me.  i will be remembered like Nostradamus, except i will actually be right about things.
    i'm sorry everyone, but Rosemary is the best pairing.  There are reasons to wish it wasn't so, but it is.

i am seriously considering blocking anyone who replies saying that Spider8reath is the best pairing.  That's like thinking Atlas Shrugged is the Great American Novel.

History will vindicate me.  Rose <3 Kanaya will be a more enduring archetype than John <3< Karkat or Dave <3 Terezi.
  • rosemary is cannon so like
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Tachyon said:

i'm sorry everyone, but Rosemary is the best pairing.  There are reasons to wish it wasn't so, but it is.

i am seriously considering blocking anyone who replies saying that Spider8reath is the best pairing.  That's like thinking Atlas Shrugged is the Great American Novel.

History will vindicate me.  Rose <3 Kanaya will be a more enduring archetype than John <3< Karkat or Dave <3 Terezi.

Oh my god, it's that thing I tried to make a meme
    I generally like Kotsko, but he was up his own ass with those tweets.
  • man i just

i dont understand shipping

like, i get it on a literal level but it seems such a strange thing to feel strongly over in most circumstances
    WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THIS "PYTHON"

THIS LONG, HARD, THROBBING "PYTHON"

THEY SAY Either or neither, the diligent firestorm percolated a succulent subterfuge in the cloying calipers of the nascent dogwhistle. The Boston privet simmered, the tofurkey flourished, and the kigo dusted the halt on the crewneck. Even the butterfly effect couldn't polish a crabby cinder. Calculation was ventral. Cindy was twine, but the court distracted essentialism until seams manned a plan a canal Panama!

Meanwhile in an empty shopping cart in Leeds, Rosemary was becoming translucent.

"Oh frugal bellyaches!" she dithered.  "Oh ducks and fans!"

But the surf was gravy and the butter was golf, and no shank was more miscellaneous than prototype warranted.  For after dirt, the crystal pen clicked loftily through the sheerest caution, hearing the soundest of fantasies and sharpening the balls of the epitaph.  For no adobe was alluvial! The graphology of the fulcrum blissfully dated below the collocation of the nuns.  The cobra was brillig, the dusk was out of Canada, and all the brass in my cellar couldn't clock the hypermodernity of the intransigent locavore.

But damp!  What blanket dizziness is mine!  For sub-bass spectral latitudes combined within a pocket of a keypad and so trembled the vermin of the concubine.  Summer was Laplace, and knives were pizza% frostier.

Remember the ice.  Learn the lamp.  No comb will write to boxes while eyesight is central.
    naney said:

man i just

i dont understand shipping

like, i get it on a literal level but it seems such a strange thing to feel strongly over in most circumstances

There are times i've thought characters would be cute together, but i've never felt particularly strongly about it.

There are some ships that make me go 'noooooooooo' though, and some that make me recoil in disgust, which i guess is a strong feeling.
  • oh yeah i get that too
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    "Rosemary" always makes me think of something other than Homestuck, I'm sure you can guess
    boring fact: if i had been a girl, there is a good chance i would have been called 'Rosemarie'.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Is it Deep Purple? No...

Is it Rosemary, the telephone operator? Could be!
    Nah it won't be that, why would it be a Hong Kong Phooey reference?

It was probably Rosemary's Baby, wasn't it?  i'm right.
  • edited 2014-12-11 20:22:46
    My dreams exceed my real life
    boring fact: if i had been a girl, there is a good chance i would have been called 'Rosemarie'.

You in an alternate universe
    well now i'm going to cry
    at least my chassis is classy
  • if i was a girl i would be named Emily, my parents have told me as such
    naney said:

if i was a girl i would be named Emily, my parents have told me as such

that's kinda cute, somehow
    video games are shit garabge and argument their production is a tool of maeningful expression & not elitist nerd toy clubhouse fuckin sux m8
    Tachyon said:

video games are shit garabge and argument their production is a tool of maeningful expression & not elitist nerd toy clubhouse fuckin sux m8

You are just bringing up all my old material.
    i'm sorry, that just amused me.  i have that screenshot saved.

i posted the other because i had used the phrase 'history will vindicate me' and then i remembered where it was from.
    It's just funny to remember.
  • edited 2014-12-11 22:10:48
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    This is what I think of when I think of "Rosemary":

As player-tachi, let's never accept kawaii instead of tanoshii gamesoft.

As quality gamesoft should contain both.
    time to get a lesbian on
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    Tachyon said:

time to get a lesbian on

You called me?
    So 'lesbian' summons Pyridrym to a thread.

Will file this information away for future use.
    ROAD WORK AHEAD
    ALL KITTY CATS USE LEFT LANE
  • no centie kitties do not belong on roads!