The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    yes

news and anal
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

BONK BONK BONK <super>BONK</super>BONK BONK <super>BONK</super>BONK BONK

The bank Banks Banks <viʙornij> bank </ සුපිරි> Bank <viʙornij> bank </ සුපිරි> Bank</viʙornij></viʙornij>

ajsdlfisj;ilgja;ljgil;3jtil;jt;ijti;jtl;ijiltj2;tj2jt2jtj2tlj2li;jtli2;jtl;i2jt;lj2;tlj2tj

Ajsdlfisj ilgja, ljgil 3 Jill JT, ijti, JTL, ijiltj 2 2 2 2 2 JT TJ TJ Lee, Julie JTL 2, Y 2 JT, lj 2, 2 T.

/me bangs the table

Why this Bretton Woods / Galone

words

they have no neamimg

story

neamimg

absolute mockery of your language

and mine

and everyone else's

Books mock Language

and I

next
    Calica said:

it was in overdrive but it's a photoshop of some non-toohoo thing

However, especially in Photoshop verdrive OOO
    Calica said:

kamen rider o over dri ive

Dri Kamen put consecration

halhlahlajaljklajkajklaklahahjaljkajkahlkjhalkhakjhalkiuahkahlkahklahukahjhajklhaljkhljkahjkaj,aja

האַלהלאַהלאַדזשאַלדזשקלאַדזשקאַדזשקלאַקלאַהאַהדזשאַלדזשקאַדזשקאַהלקדזשהאַלכאַקדזשהאַלקיואַהקאַהלקאַהקלאַהוקאַהדזשהאַדזשקלהאַלדזשכלדזשקאַהדזשקאַדזש 위치

Women's bodies are often aesthetically pleasing

Laboratory level Jyrki
    lee4hmz said:

yes

news and anal

Month!

Ni ュ ー su analysis TE
    perhaps i shall make this my normal posting style from now on

But now I'm in my usual style
  • Differences between a religion and a fandom:

1. religious traditions have explicit language addressing belief and practices, other than just offering inspiration

2. fandom's source narratives are confirmed to be fictional, and generally regarded as such, while veracity of religion's source narratives are often disputed, with followers generally claiming that it is fact

3. things considered to be religions are generally more socially acceptable as sources of spiritual guidance, and in some cases enjoy legal protections

otherwise, both religion and fandoms are sources of spiritual guidance
  • if you like discussing what i wrote, then you can feel free to respond to it

if you feel horribly offended, pretend that it is shitposting

it is in the shitposting thread anyway
  • ...so there's nothing really more legit about a religion
    Between religion and language;

Religion and language, as well as the inspiration to use one of such traditional knowledge to provide

2, the most important source of information for the dummy root and compliance with the rules fandom, I think a lot of really good question.

3, the state religion, in some cases, inform themselves on the legal protection,

Church, and if not, the spiritual source fandom
    What I like so much that I wrote about your favorite, you can answer the question.

If you feel uncomfortable and scary shit posting.

When messages pulp
    serious response: i don't find it offensive, i think it's a little simplistic and doesn't really capture the essence of either religion or fandom, but there are similarities between the two, i can't disagree with that
    the "nothing more legit about religion" thing is kind of trollish tho
  • edited 2014-12-30 20:27:53
    similarities:

1. source of inspiration and spiritual guidance

2. medium of social connectivity

3. some people are very vocal/displaying of their affiliations

4. lots and lots of iconography, some expensive, some cheap, some official, some made by amateurs
  • edited 2014-12-30 20:29:05
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    @Panurge i'm not sure i follow what he's saying tbh

i think i'd have to see some examples of actual humanity, as defined by him, to grasp what he's getting at here, because right now it looks like he's presuming that there exists some kind of ideal human society which nerds fail to participate in for some reason
  • 5. adoration of symbols and/or persons
  • edited 2014-12-30 20:29:53
    Panurge said:
    depends on what one means by culture

and politics?  well, politics is fucking everywhere

for multiple definitions of "everywhere" and multiple definitions of "fucking"
  • it all depends on what you mean by [term]
  • the fundamentals of this world are not built in language anyway

language is but a convenience by which we make sense of it

similarities:

4. lots and lots of iconography, some expensive, some cheap, some official, some made by amateurs

All true, sort of.  But there are differences, even here.  Not all fandoms or works of fiction provide 1, 'fandoms' are sufficiently vaguely defined that it's possible to belong to one without much of 2, not all religions have the official/unofficial distinction found in fandom, and most people who belong to fandoms also belong to a religion which they would consider to be more important.
  • our own understanding of this world is a construct

the world does not give two shits about how we understand it, except to the extent of affecting our actions, and affecting how others understand it and thereby their actions

the fundamentals of this world are not built in language anyway

It's possible the world is structured like a (formal) language which we could, in theory comprehend, is it not?

If language is defined sufficiently broadly you could argue that our entire experience is through the medium of language and that therefore language and what we call the world are functionally synonymous.
  • Tachyon said:

similarities:

All true, sort of.  But there are differences, even here.  Not all fandoms or works of fiction provide 1, 'fandoms' are sufficiently vaguely defined that it's possible to belong to one without much of 2, not all religions have the official/unofficial distinction found in fandom, and most people who belong to fandoms also belong to a religion which they would consider to be more important.
    works of fiction do not necessarily have to explicitly aim to provide inspiration or spiritual guidance, for them to be used as such

observe how narratives of all kinds are used for inspiration and spiritual guidance

people will find it if they want to

also, you're right that these things aren't just things that religions and fandoms provide

they are also provided by cultures

cultures are social touchpoints, cultures can inspire and offer guidance, cultures have people flaunting them and people keeping them under wraps, and cultures have lots of iconography
  • Tachyon said:

It's possible the world is structured like a (formal) language which we could, in theory comprehend, is it not?

If language is defined sufficiently broadly you could argue that our entire experience is through the medium of language and that therefore language and what we call the world are functionally synonymous.
    the world is not structured by human language because human language works with ideas, intentions, and objects

and the world works based on various atomic-level forces, which we perceive in the aggregate
    i think you would have to try very hard to derive any spiritual guidance whatsoever from some works of fiction
  • edited 2014-12-30 20:39:15
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

Tachyon said:

the world is not structured by human language because human language works with ideas, intentions, and objects

and the world works based on various atomic-level forces, which we perceive in the aggregate
    i didn't say the world was structured by human language, i said the world could be structured along the lines of a (hypothetically) human-readable formal language.

But that which we do not perceive (at least indirectly), we cannot know to exist.
  • Tachyon said:

i think you would have to try very hard to derive any spiritual guidance whatsoever from some works of fiction

some of them would sound like total bullshit but that doesn't mean no one will find them meaningful
    true, but then the social experience of that spirituality is going to be considerably limited
  • edited 2014-12-30 22:21:08
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    kill me with danmaku
    Sami Twitter trolls pigpoopballs brooklinite company seal and stylish supremacy
    October 31, 2014 Fperodov ilreul

Do not you hide, land claims

We assure you, that's fine with you, and criticism, but in the past the way they heard the words, but I was not.

I do not know, look cool, yes, it is true, to be sure, he did not say anything?

You trust Deride- or sports facilities, and what is. I do not I do.

In the previous example, told me that the youth, and information: yes.

Therefore, there would not disappoint the government market.

In addition, the ship was in the fastest and most accurate product supply, but of course they are. It's a shame the law.

I, in fact, all of the information system prompts you to read. No, he does not want to open a dialogue?

(However, this month only, it is not required, but is off the track of the soul, the spirit of the insurance, and your fingers).

For this reason their food intake, but in the water, in the even show them the greatest extent, "he said, Tim." The need to read this article, it is harmful to health and the mixture dukamadda poor choice to not take your existing word, but they need to see the different products.

This model 阿卡勒达尔 popular culture. I will give the job to you. Game, but simple. There you. But not necessary. And yet, no one lost hope of culture. Workpiece surface, can not you. Two information. Some great. And not like the other.

First, there are no comments. There is a strong tradition. This man is.

Different.

What to do?

Oh, this is certainly the case.

Know the data taaggu famous private lawyer. In order to understand each other, like a different version.

Or a voice in the future of the game for you. Airports in other languages. Problems, I am healthy.

The problem is real. If you scroll to the lips easily identifiable visual appearance of the parties, and even buy blocks here. Surely, however, the same year as they do not change this process. And some identification. Therefore, it must be found, and he ended viakatikarana process.

If you want, for example, explain, except to the problem.

Can know the voice of the other. Place here.

In our place, and listen to your comments. For soft (like mesiredmaistr) actual device ID.

Now, to find thoughts. Will be able to separate you. In this step, you know. Deep as possible. The holidays are here.

Love. The power and the grace.

Dialog box, where you see your friends?

I think that the lack of a real human face?

The different relationship management, especially in the climate of the disease, the only way replication cycle of the dynamic balance fassism fear?

Relax.
  • Miss Miko MayoneggMiss Miko Mayonegg
    gets all nekkid and sleeps in the garbage like the filth she is
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    /me gets all nekkid and sleeps in the garbage like the filth she is
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Women's bodies are often aesthetically pleasing

• hairy man bellies tho
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    naney said:

hairy man bellies tho

Anonus <3
  • edited 2014-12-31 02:30:20
    Tachyon said:

true, but then the social experience of that spirituality is going to be considerably limited

spirituality need not have a social component
    no, but most definitions of religion require it

so things that are popular, but which are not popularly experienced as spiritual, are not going to function exactly like a religion, even if some people do derive spiritual guidance from them
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *knocks on tachyon's door* do you want to build a snowman
    OK but it HAS to be a snowman
  • slightly resentful of how much madomagi chatter there is

and it's a series that i have some liking for, and one that i've watched, for once
    still
  • madomagi shows some things conceptually

well, conceptually, if you don't count witches' labyrinths as (in-universe) reality

if you do, then they just look really fcuking weird i guess

but anyway

evangelion 25-26 also showed things very conceptually

why did i find evangelion 25-26 better than madomagi?
  • also, dragonaut the resonance -- despite its plot presentation problems -- has significantly better thematic cohesion than mai-hime
    madoka magica is one of the best shows i have ever watched, i mean that quite seriously

(i haven't seen anything past the end of the series, just the show itself)
    these days i don't know whether to resent other people's resentment of things that i like, or to resent my own inability to get excited about the things that people who resent popular things that i like are excited about
    Tachyon said:

these days i don't know whether to resent other people's resentment of things that i like, or to resent my own inability to get excited about the things that people who resent popular things that i like are excited about

I know what to do, what do you feel happy most of the poor people the power to exclude you mean, if you just want to be you.
  • Tachyon said:

madoka magica is one of the best shows i have ever watched, i mean that quite seriously

(i haven't seen anything past the end of the series, just the show itself)

i have seen that same amount of madomagi as you

but i felt it was meh

it felt overdone

like, it felt very constructed and artificial
  • it had an interesting message, but it tried too hard to make a story out of that message, in my opinion
  • the message did not flow organically from the story
  • i suddenly have the temptation to make an "unpopular opinions" thread on an anime forum

i should not do this

i should not add to the list of things by which i distract myself

help
    it did feel constructed, but in an artistic way, not an insincere way, imo