The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Not as of yet. Clearly we are working out the kinks due to my vampire-like inability to be photographed as the same person twice.
  • we should but we haven't

partly because i forgot shaving supplies and i will never allow my unshavenness to be permanently doccumented
    Also trying to set up VLC to watch Kaiba, which is, well, a thing.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    naney said:

we should but we haven't

partly because i forgot shaving supplies and i will never allow my unshavenness to be permanently doccumented

sredni you know what to do

break this vow
  • he's leaving the computer open whilst he takes out the trash

should i go over and ban everyone
  • i have just run into someone, on steam, who harbors an intense dislike of Dina of the Mighty No. 9 backstarter community fame

a.k.a. Dina, of "being accused of being an SJW who wants to push a feminist agenda on Mega Man" fame
    personally i think mighty no. 9 needs as many people who don't know about mega man working on it as possible

unless you want it to be the most tepid retread
  • 1. I am currently satisfied with what I have seen of the Mighty No. 9 project.
    2. I do not dislike Dina. I have very little opinion of her.
    3. I have no desire to withdraw my funding from the project.
  • i have just run into someone, on steam, who harbors an intense dislike of Dina of the Mighty No. 9 backstarter community fame

a.k.a. Dina, of "being accused of being an SJW who wants to push a feminist agenda on Mega Man" fame

DOCTAH WOWIE, I'VE NEVER SEEN A FEMENIST AGENDA LIKE THIS ON OITH
  • The internet needs to learn to not let its jimmies get rustled so easily.

Because, sometimes, it just doesn't fucking matter.
    a big problem with video game reviewing is that the people who do it are going to be the people who are really good at video games, so you're very rarely going to get a review along the lines of "it's too hard".

as someone who is shit at video games, that would be heplful
  • the only good video game is the one with the cat who eats the sushi
  • kill living beings
    kaiba is definitely a thing
  • also if you start talking about gamergate again i will scootch over to that open tab vash left there and i will ban everyone so help me god
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    everyone?
    what's wrong with ants
  • Calica said:

personally i think mighty no. 9 needs as many people who don't know about mega man working on it as possible

unless you want it to be the most tepid retread
    I actually don't think I would mind it being either way.

The Mega Man formula works because it is a good formula, fwiw.

I could have been much more involved and campaigned for a certain model of Call and such. But I didn't have the time to do so, or I didn't care enough, or maybe both.
    hello im srdni vashtar and not naney and im a huge nerd hahahahahahahaha
    Anonus said:

everyone?

all seven billion
  • kill living beings

you seem different somehow
  • My dreams exceed my real life

Stop trolling blaze bullet
    Goddamnitall, my boyfriend is making me look like more  of an ass than I already am. :/
  • hello im srdni vashtar and not naney and im a huge nerd hahahahahahahaha

#authentic
    I mean, it's true, but I have way better ways of saying it.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You two are so cute together

I admit, I'm jealous that you get to be together longer than AU and I did...is that bad of me?

Goddamnitall, my boyfriend is making me look like more  of an ass than I already am. :/

is that actually possible?

(answer: yes, you could be calica)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Mom picked up a pack of discount candy canes for post-Christmas pepperminty goodness

I feel like Charlotte now ^_^

You two are so cute together

I admit, I'm jealous that you get to be together longer than AU and I did...is that bad of me?
    Naaaaaawwwww. It's OK.

So, I have to go download VLC for this pathetic machine. Talk to y'all soonwise, mayhap.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

Mom picked up a pack of discount candy canes for post-Christmas pepperminty goodness

I feel like Charlotte now ^_^
    :D :D :D 

And yay, Vash is here! 
  • All nice and clean! Hooray!
    Anonus and I have the problem of neither of our families having space for a houseguest, and thus requiring us to rent a hotel room together, which gets expensive fast

I'm hoping to fix this in 2015 by getting a place of my own, so Anonus can crash with me
  • Oh hey it's Vash, I didn't see you for awhile, you were merely mentioned in the wind by Naney.

Are you ok? Are you filled with Blood? 
  • he is filled with blood

for now OvvvvvvvvvO
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    bassline
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu

Anonus and I have the problem of neither of our families having space for a houseguest, and thus requiring us to rent a hotel room together, which gets expensive fast

I'm hoping to fix this in 2015 by getting a place of my own, so Anonus can crash with me
    With no survivorsh?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I don't want to crash that hard, even if I do own The Dark Knight Rises
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Anonus is a big guy
  • Anonus is a big guy

If I know what you mean?

Anonus is a big guy

for you
  • I've spent half the day driving in a car over narrow hill streets so I could go to a hole filled with water and jump into it. From 25 feet up. 4 times.

My life is charmed. Not necessarily in the positive way. It's also cursed in a way that's most likely not negative. There is no proper way to have opinions about that kind of thrill ride.
  • Unlike rollercoasters, it became more and more difficult to do the jump the more times I did it. I think it's because my body realizes that, unlike rollercoasters, this kind of thrill could actually kill me because, man, jumping into a thing from 25 feet up wears you out fast.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    A Vash

Hi Vash
    Hi Tachyon! How was your day?
    but i was too late
  • Tools said:

Ever had those moments when you're not really sad, but just feel like crying?

Not too often, mostly I just get moments where I'm sad, sad enough that I feel like I should be crying, but I don't feel like I could cry and then I think I'm empty inside. 
    Everyone expresses sadness in their own way.

Some cry, some don't. Some write about it, some don't. Some bury themselves in videogames for a few hours and mow people down with a tank. Some don't.
    Hi CA, my day was okay!

i spent most of it trying to write stuff...

How was your day?
    Boring, mostly. I haven't been using my winter break to its full potential, really...