Heaper Updates

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You don't say!
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    Mmhm, do tell. -sips tea-
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Pudding cup is gone now. It was vanilla.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    It faced its fate honorably. Let us all bow our heads humbly in remembrance of the great pudding cup.
  • Urgh, where do we keep the Brain Bleach?

What happened?

...On second thought, I don't think I want to know.

• Yeah, you don't.

(*Guzzles Brain Bleach*)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Here, U2 will help you think of something else.

Unless the mindfuckery was U2-related, for some reason.

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Viani: I have no idea.

Haha, no one knows what this is in reference to.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    I read some horrible stuff...brain bleach time again.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Oh draco!

-laugh track-
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Nobody uses this thread anymore.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    homosexuality

there was a month or three where that word kept popping into my head
  • edited 2012-02-25 01:53:49
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • "homosexuality" is a fun word to sing. 

hoh-moh-sex-oo-al-eh-teeeeee!

• Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    Getting blood drawn means fasting.

Staying up late means hunger.
  • Can't sleep. Have to get up in four hours to work. Have allergies and a headache.
  • Indeed.

Also, work involves driving, which I really shouldn't do without sleep.
    One of those days, huh? I hope you feel better.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I have a new haircut. I also figured out why I usually don't like my hair short: I don't like having my ears exposed. You'd think I would have figured this out before now, but I never thought to think of my haircut as having different parts. Derp.

Oh, well. This hairdresser was very nice and helpful.
  • Work went better than expected. Found everywhere all right, didn't crash from sleep deprivation, got paid in cash, and my employer deliberately overpaid me.
    They took some of my blood and played reggae while they did it.
  • I could take some more of your 8lood. *licks lips* *exsangiun8s*
  • Ugh, I forgot to turn on my alarm clock. >.<
  • I just had my blood drawn too, pF.

I am replacing it with apple juice and Cheez-its.
  • edited 2012-02-25 14:32:48
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

Don't you know? The Red Cross places mind control microchips in your bloodstream when you get your blood drawn!

That's why I'm wearing this tinfoil hat, see.

• See, you could have your 8lood removed and 8e mind controlled 8y -me- instead, none of this pesky Red Cross 8usiness needed!
  • But being mind controlled and exsanguinated by you sucks :p

Anyway, isn't it Betty Crocker that has the microchips?
  • OK, so Red Spoon instead of Red Cross? ::::P
    Better to be mind controlled and exanguinated by Vriska than by faceless evil government conspiracy
  • At least the Red Spoon -might- be a benevolent overlord.
  • *Exsanguin8s Haven*

Just 8ecause.
  • Too late, all my good blood is already gone

keikaku pony
  • ::::/
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I'm going out for dinner for a few hours. Back in a bit.

Enjoy your mind-control blood.
  • Mmmmmmmm 8lood.
  • edited 2012-02-25 18:07:32
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Huh...I have a "thank you" note from my bank for using their services. How strange.

Also a phone book. 

I hate these things, but at least their flammable. 

You think the hippy capital of the world would be like, "Fuck off and use the internet to look up phone numbers, we're not murdering trees because you can't work Google search."

• edited 2012-02-25 18:40:12
    Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    Unfortunately it wasn't at a blood drive. It was for a prescription.

I need to check what my blood type is before I go to a blood drive. I think it might actually be AB.

And I finished another part of my superhero story.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    THIS JUST IN: I am playing Black Box on a black box. Just like I did in 1992. #livingthedream

Also, the parents want to go to Walmart later, and I'm probably gonna go with them. I slept all day! :P
    I have a new router/modem.

My computer is now faster than The Flash drinking cheetah blood.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    I never want to be with anyone thanks to my mother.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Oh okay :(
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    "I need to check what my blood type is before I go to a blood drive."

...What? Why? 

The only reason I know my blood type is because I went to a blood drive and they took my blood and then told me my blood type afterwards.

Is it not through the red cross, or something? Unless they have strict blood type getting requirements, they should take your blood regardless, test it, and let you know what type it is and if there's anything wrong (which their likely won't be).