The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Aliroz the Socially Confused
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    brb bitching on the internet because im a punching bag irl
  • The sadness will last forever.
    i guess it takes juan to know juan
    bla bla learned helplessness bla bla cycle of abuse bla
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Miko said:

Aliroz the Socially Confused

Actually, I have no problem with Hacktivists, I was just leading up to that "mite makes right" pun.

(2015 self)
    Anyways, another pun
    (2015 self)
    I once knew a man, Jake, from Poland-Lithuania, back in the 1560's; and he loved to use his long rod to jump.  Jake knew a man, an athletic man, a german, named Walter.  And this Walter simply loved his Yams, because back in Germany, his mother used to make him the best Yams when she was listening to her Jazz Music.  So, meanwhile, one day, Jake forgot and lent his long rod to Walter.  That day, the Olympic Committee came and found this athletic man holding a long rod.  And the man on the committee  asked, "Are you a Pole Vaulter"?  and Walter said "Heck no.  I'm German through and through.  I'm disgusted that you can't tell a pole from a German" so Walter left and went to America, where he married a Lucy Stoner who was the daughter of the Trombonist for Louis Armstrong's Hot Five; who was known to bake very good yams.  So, Walter never ever forgot that he only met his wife because of that pole, that long rod, so he named his son after the two things he loved, but Walter could never remember how to spell Pole, he spelled it as Pol.

And that kid grew up be Pol Yam Ory.
    male privilege more like eat a dick
    when people with power dont listen to reason and dont care about your feelings
    when people with power abuse your pets and you can't stop them because your genitals are the wrong ones and also everyone hates you
    female privilege

human privilege
    when people with power run your life and change your appointments and yell at your doctors and break your things and hurt your pets
    (2015 self)
    Miko said:

Erasmus: Male privilege, More.  Like, eat a dick.

Thomas More:  Heck no!  I stopped eating inspectors years ago!  You know they give me indigestion.  Meanwhile, I'm going to go tease protestants.  And by "tease" I mean "do terrible things to". Wanna come?

Erasmus:  Man, More, no.  Just no.  I became Prince of the Humanists by being tolerant of people, and I'm not going to lose that title just to see your professional protestant-persecuting-preformance.  Could you try being nice to the Protestants?  You are a smart enough fellow to know what you're doing is wrong.

More:  Naw, I mean, following your conscience can't possibly end up right in this corrupted world, in this world of good people corrupted by the institutions of society.  Besides, Protestants are the second biggest threat to England, after Henry VIII's marriage situation; and, like I said, no way am I following my conscience there.

Erasmus:  Oh, come on, More. What's the worst that could happen if you opposed Henry VIII in this marriage thing?

More:  Fine.  I'll try it.
    destroy the rich

they're the ones with any real privilege
    when people with power take everything out on you and only you get punished for straining on your leash
    spongebob is a stalker
  • edited 2013-11-12 14:59:59
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    -removed for being in poor taste-
    (2015 self)
    Miko said:

when people with power dont listen to reason and dont care about your feelings

Miko said:

when people with power abuse your pets and you can't stop them because your genitals are the wrong ones and also everyone hates you

Miko said:

when people with power run your life and change your appointments and yell at your doctors and break your things and hurt your pets

Miko said:

when people with power take everything out on you and only you get punished for straining on your leash

Are you alright, Miko?

I can't tell how serious you are being here, and that worries me.
    100% cereal
    *hugs*
  • Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, during his earlier career as a calypso singer

the best sentence fragment of all time
    Louis FarraKhan was a calypso singer?
    gonna do what i do best and stare at gameplay vids
  • Aliroz said:

Miko said:

Erasmus: Male privilege, More.  Like, eat a dick.

Thomas More:  Heck no!  I stopped eating inspectors years ago!  You know they give me indigestion.  Meanwhile, I'm going to go tease protestants.  And by "tease" I mean "do terrible things to". Wanna come?

Erasmus:  Man, More, no.  Just no.  I became Prince of the Humanists by being tolerant of people, and I'm not going to lose that title just to see your professional protestant-persecuting-preformance.  Could you try being nice to the Protestants?  You are a smart enough fellow to know what you're doing is wrong.

More:  Naw, I mean, following your conscience can't possibly end up right in this corrupted world, in this world of good people corrupted by the institutions of society.  Besides, Protestants are the second biggest threat to England, after Henry VIII's marriage situation; and, like I said, no way am I following my conscience there.

Erasmus:  Oh, come on, More. What's the worst that could happen if you opposed Henry VIII in this marriage thing?

More:  Fine.  I'll try it.
    Erasmus Male Privilege is a great name.
    (2015 self)
    Miko said:

Hey, you have free time?

Could you please please please read the book The King's Shadow by Elizabeth Alder (don't look up reviews, they're too spoilery, don't read the back of the book, it's too spoilery, don't ask me what it's about, just read it, okay?  It's a great book and nobody ever reads it).
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I would like to be rich
  • Anonus said:

I would like to be rich

but then you'd be a douchebag.
    pretending to not know about people flirting
    (2015 self)

is it about a King's shadow

Will you read it if I tell you?
    crazy rich people
    kix cereal is one of the worst cereals ever
    cookie crisp is one of the best cereals ever
    (2015 self)

Anonus said:

I would like to be rich

If you gave Norman Borlaug a huge amount of money, would he suddenly become a turd-bucket?

Now, I know that a lot of scumbags are rich, and a lot of rich people are scumbags, and people can scumbag themselves into richness, and scumbags typically seem to have a competitive advantage over people not willing to do awful things to get rich; but it is possible to have riches and not be a scumbag.

A 99.99999999 per-cent correlation does not equal causation. I doubt you could make Anonus become a scumbag.

glorious
    Aliroz said:

Anonus said:

I would like to be rich

If you gave Norman Borlaug a huge amount of money, would he suddenly become a turd-bucket?

Now, I know that a lot of scumbags are rich, and a lot of rich people are scumbags, and people can scumbag themselves into richness, and scumbags typically seem to have a competitive advantage over people not willing to do awful things to get rich; but it is possible to have riches and not be a scumbag.

A 99.99999999 per-cent correlation does not equal causation. I doubt you could make Anonus become a scumbag.
    vieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewm
    Aliroz said:

is it about a King's shadow

Will you read it if I tell you?
    probably not.

Books are hard to find in this town unless they are very common books.
  • interlibrary loan?
  • interlibrary loan?

hahahahahaha.

ha.

this guy thinks those exist in rural Pennsylvania.
  • i am in class now

i have a clever ruse in motion
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

i am in class now

sneaky kitty
    Aliroz said:

Miko said:

Hey, you have free time?

Could you please please please read the book The King's Shadow by Elizabeth Alder (don't look up reviews, they're too spoilery, don't read the back of the book, it's too spoilery, don't ask me what it's about, just read it, okay?  It's a great book and nobody ever reads it).
    I'll consider it :o
    (2015 self)

interlibrary loan?

hahahahahaha.

ha.

this guy thinks those exist in rural Pennsylvania.
    Use Internet to buy book.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    (don't look up reviews, they're too spoilery, don't read the back of the
    book, it's too spoilery, don't ask me what it's about, just read it,
    okay?  It's a great book and nobody ever reads it).
    Has it ever occurred to you that nobody reads it because they don't know what it's about?
  • (don't look up reviews, they're too spoilery, don't read the back of the
    Has it ever occurred to you that nobody reads it because they don't know what it's about?
    this reminds me of why to took me forever to get around to reading Homestuck, all of the fans were like I CANT TELL YOU ANYTHING IT WILL SPOIL EVERYTHING WARGHLEBARGHLE
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I dunno

Sometimes I think about the idea of resisting huge sums of money

Like the "Tumblr might sell to Yahoo! :(" crowd

Would you say no to $1.1 billion?
  • i am in class now

sneaky kitty
    yes i am the master of deception
  • also im rocking my wrinkly brooks brothers shirt #swag
  • i really need to remember to iron it >.<
    disco peanuts
  • edited 2013-11-12 15:57:03
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)

(don't look up reviews, they're too spoilery, don't read the back of the
    Okay, okay, it's about Evyn of Carmarthen, a Welsh boy who has a natural gift for singing and storytelling.  He lives in the time when Wales is becoming Christianized but there are still worshipers of Mithras.

Bah,  I can't make it sound interesting without being spoilery.

Just read it, people, please?
  • i feel like 50% more republican wearing this :P