The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• The sadness will last forever.
    no kidding
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Is it me or can Hollywood get away with things that other industries would have been endlessly scrutinized/sued for?

Hollywood accounting, the casting couch...
    nope it's not just you
    i really do not like my old username because it brings back terrible memories. saying only the first part of it is okay but when you put it together...
  • The Really Big Book of Dating" was actually a history book with a false cover… In the scenes where it was opened to be referenced from, "The Really Big Book of Dating" always seemed to open up to the same page. This meant that quite often, Doug and Skeeter were looking at pictures of Holocaust victims during this section.

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    :o
    mind blown
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    which 5hu wud u fak
  • edited 2013-11-12 01:48:21
    The sadness will last forever.
    obscurity is cool

popularity is uncool
    set fanfiction on fire
    in-laws
    kitty friends
    banning all fanfiction on my works

yes
    woof woof woof
    nako nako
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    right lane MUST see psychiatrist

next 2 miles
    mark
    RWBY looks like MMD
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The apparent association of hoodies with crime always weirded me out

Maybe it's just a climate thing, but in the Great Lakes EVERYBODY wears hoodies
  • Even my oftentimes racist grandmother finds the hoodie/criminal association ridiculous.
    there's no snow where i live except in the mountains but there was hail at one time i think
    hoodies as criminal wear? really?
    dingdong rumples
  • people associate hoodies and crime?
  • people associate hoodies and crime?

There have been attempts to pass laws to ban hoodies on those grounds, yes. In many other places they're discouraged implicitly.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i always assumed it was more of a UK thing to associate hoodies with crime

the idea is people pull their hoods up to hide their faces when they commit crimes
    to be fair the one time someone tried to mug me he had his hood up, and i couldn't get a good look at his face (it was also dark)
    Downloading DOTA2 because Pyridrym.
    She is a really smart and meticulous gamer. :) I'm not sure how to describe what sort of gamer I am. :o
    But like Mikodrym is the best co op at any game.
    err, Pyridrymiko idk
    You know what?

First big snowy night of the year here?

Seems like as good a time as any to make some hot coffee and get under a blanket ^_^

Only thing that would make it better is if Anonus was here to share it with me!
    Share the night, that is. Not the coffee, he doesn't like that.
    Clover-TAC, CAVE super-player and creator of Crimzon Clover, says that players who make amazing dodges are not very good because a good player knows how to avoid bullets every time and danmaku games are actually puzzles.
  • i am pulling my very first college all-nighter

also i am hella cute rn

You know what?

First big snowy night of the year here?

Seems like as good a time as any to make some hot coffee and get under a blanket ^_^

Only thing that would make it better is if Anonus was here to share it with me!
    I think the same thing with Pyridrym ^w^
  • ok now all I need is a final paragraph and to add in the quotes...
    Mihara: Each time a game is cleared, Cave thinks to
    themselves "how can we make the next game unclearable?" and sets to
    building new walls and challenges for players. That's how Death Label
    was. To be honest, with Death Label, it was sort of like... if someone
    can clear this, great, and if no one can, ok.
    —What was it like in that moment you cleared it?

MON: I did a guts pose, and after that I broke into tears.

—Did you ever think of quitting?

MON: At
    first I didn't think a clear was possible. I mean, I think there were
    only 5 people in the world who had even gotten to the last boss. That
    last boss was the craziest I'd ever seen, so I thought it was totally
    impossible.

—Well, why didn't you quit then?

MON: Once I buckled down and decided to make this my life's work, I saw a path towards a clear. So I just kept persevering.
    i miss ace
    omg dat video intro

kitty hugs
  • ugh i cant write a conclusion to save my life hellpppp
    Re-word the intro/paraphrase the middle? idk I can't write essays either.
  • Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, during his earlier career as a calypso singer

the best sentence fragment of all time