The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.

yes this pretty much sums up how I feel about pedal-powered washing machines
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I can't decide whether sandcrabs are adorable or gross.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    KJI said:

her breasts so big when she nudes

who?
    OK fine whatever.

• Never be with0ut a Hat!
    (2010 self)
    I have not slept since I woke up on Wednesday. 
    Perhaps some sleep is in order...?
  • edited 2012-08-03 20:44:40
    Never be with0ut a Hat!
    (2010 self)
    It is not night-time yet.  Also, I usually can not fall asleep outside of my schedule of medications.

I guess that explains my bad behavior today.  Sleep-deprivation is not fun.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I now have my wonderful, non-shit compy
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Non-shit compies are the best
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Indeed.
    Also, I have a feeling that this is shit but it amuses me:

who the hell is omnivius

are they anything like monsanto
    A corporation I made up, industry not yet thought of.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus: You made that up? For some reason I was thinking it was riffing on an actual corporation, like the image here.
    oho

Well you certainly got a workable name down there -- sounds exactly like a an Enronesque enterprise 
  • Never be with0ut a Hat!
    (2010 self)
    Omnivius controls the supply of electricity, oil, gold, water, food, and information.

It is more powerful than all other corporations combined.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    It's like an inverted version of Captain Planet.

Yes, I know there was already an evil Captain Planet on the show, but still
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    DANCING BANE
    DURIN'S BANE
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Stand by the grey stone when the thrush knocks, and the last light of Durin's Day will shine upon the keyhole
  • edited 2012-08-03 21:57:10
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I miss 1999
  • edited 2012-08-03 21:57:22
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    stupid horse

^those were good numbers
    hey there cat tunnel planet

CA: Anything in particular about it?
    Just getting nostalgic for a childhood summer, basically...
  • Friday night and the lights are low

Looking out for the place to go

Where they play the right music, getting in the swing

You come in to look for a king

Anybody could be that guy

Night is young and the music's high

With a bit of rock music, everything is fine

You're in the mood for a dance

And when you get the chance...

You are the dancing Bane, young and sweet, only seventeen

Dancing Bane, feel the beat from the tambourine

You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life

See that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing Bane
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut

I miss 1999

stupid horse

^those were good numbers

Urge to listen to Kanye rising.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    One day, Kanye West walked into a hospital. Kanye looked upon a small child dying of a terminal illness, and he shed a single tear of mourning.

And lo, at that moment, the child was revitalized! She sat up in her bed, and found her body to be full of strength again! She gave many thanks to Kanye, and took his hand and led him to every room in the hospital.

And so Kanye visited every patient, and shed his tears, and so every patient was cured of their ills: the dying were given life, the paralyzed could walk, the comatose awoke, broken bones were reset, and damaged minds were restored.

When all was said and done, the administrator of the hospital thanked Kanye many times, and said, “God bless you, Kanye.”

And Kanye said, “No. I shall bless God.”

http://kanyewestfanfics.tumblr.com/
    What is?

Is it my nose?
    ^^gay
  • What is?

Is it my nose?

Your heart
    this is how rabies spreads
  • edited 2012-08-03 22:39:42

^^gay

astute.
  • edited 2012-08-03 23:01:32
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Happy Falker Satherhood
    I'm liking this tablet business so far. It's only a 7" tablet, but I feel like that's plenty big enough for me...it's about the same size as an Amazon Kindle.

And unlike my cheap-ass smartphone, this is actually fast enough and convenient enough that I can see myself using it instead of the laptop a lot.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Gator: YAY CAKE WRECKS

Also, I just made an important discovery. Years ago, we had a PCjr, and I remember playing with the PCjr Sampler disc and wondering what the song that played at the beginning was, since it was stuck in my head for ages afterward. Problem is, we don't have a jr anymore and that disc has been lost for well over 20 years! 

Well, enter YouTube. LGR did a review of the PCjr, and the Sampler's startup song is included. It turns out it's a 76489/AY-3-8910 version of the very beginning of Rhapsody in Blue, a song I didn't know in 1990.
    My heart is shiny. ^_^
    Rhapsody in Blue is great
    I don't think I'm liking this all-text avatar too much, though.
    bounce bounce
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I actually didn't know that Rhapsody in Blue was the United song, even though they'd been using it in commercials for years even by then, until 11th grade.
    I first learned of it via Fantasia 2000. I was pretty young at the time, about six or seven years old.
    I wish it would rain.
  • Even though I'm not all that big on Gershwin, I still like it.