Dumbest post wins.

Comments

• Fouria G said:

Where did the title go

Oh no, I hope this won't make us all look bad

Can I ask a question, who do you think is more violent?

American police officers, or British nannies?
  • I understand absolutely everything in 12 Oz. Mouse.

EVERYTHING.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    * contemplates the best day to commit suicide*
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    porizj posted: This is camping chili.

I know I always take french onion soup powder when I go camping.
    Scientastic posted: General crying and menstruation.

I'm so sorry to have offended your delicate sensibilities. All I have to go on is about 10 years of people lining up to fellate me after trying my chili.

Lucky for you there's an entirely other chili thread dedicated to pretentiousness! Feel free to go there and exchange tips on bras.

porizj posted: All I have to go on is about 10 years of people lining up to fellate me after trying my chili.

Anything to get the taste out of their mouth, I suppose.
    None of you have ever really been "broke" from what I can tell.

Step 1. Start panhandling. After a few hours, your immense hunger will be telling you it is time to make some chili. Depending on how large your city is, you should have about 5 dollars in change, and one person whose holier-than-thou attitude thought that you would just blow it on booze, so they offered to buy you lunch instead. Eat the bun, lettuce, and mayo from the burger the person bought you. Save the patty, tomato, and onion.

Step 2. Go buy a pint of liquor with your money, it serves no use in this recipe.

Step 3. Return to fast food restaurant, steal as many ketchup packets as you can before they kick you out. As you are being kicked out, take a handful of salt and pepper packets.

Step 4. Finish your pint of liquor.

Step 5. Find a used ziplock baggie in a dumpster. Crush up your saved patty, onion, and tomato. Add as much ketchup as the bag will hold. Use your salt and pepper packets, if available. Seal. Shake vigorously.

Step 6. Urinate all over the bag, making sure to cover the entire surface. Your minute-long alcohol induced piss should warm the contents to roughly luke-warm. Hey, you are broke, no complaining.

Step 7. Enjoy.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    bras

the most interesting underwear

also

what did happen to the title?
  • bras

the most interesting underwear

also

what did happen to the title?

"Don't boil Stu, He's a family man". ~Raocow

Raocow was a fan of the Rugrats apparently.

I just watched a Raocow video, and he said the word "counterclockwise", which made me think of Counterclock

YNTKT
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

Fouria G said:

Where did the title go

Oh no, I hope this won't make us all look bad

Can I ask a question, who do you think is more violent?

American police officers, or British nannies?
    What are the nannies armed with?
  • Self-loathing.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    The American cops.

If you can somehow convince the nannies that foxhunting is being banned again they might be in with a chance.
    ZUUL
  • IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF MY FATHER'S FORMER LANDLORD, OBAMA IS ONE OF THEM SAND-DUNE N*****S

jesus, I could barely even type that.

Some people are just disgusting.
  • edited 2012-06-22 22:26:30
    TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    He's right though. We must stop the Communist athiest Islamofascist threat.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Canada is nothing but chaos and anarchy!
  • edited 2012-06-22 22:38:17
    :|
    I would rate Muslims as a whole a 6.8 out of 10.
    I believe that a woman's IQ doubles when she gets breast implants
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    I believe that a woman's IQ doubles whenever she stops letting Oprah do the thinking for her
  • I'll only believe in you, when you believe in yourself.
    BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU

and other crap
  • This.

Right here.

Is my.

Pretty boy swag.
  • edited 2012-06-22 23:25:59
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    looking for todaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaay!

• edited 2012-06-22 23:27:01
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    Top 3 uses of MLP:

1. saying the word pony to annoy people
    2. kyrospawn videos
    3. misc
  •  pony pony pony the ponies who pony the ponies who pony should pony the ponies who pony pony should pony pony the ponies who pony pony pony pony pony pony should pony pony pony pony pony should pony pony the ponies who pony pony should pony should pony pony pony pony pony the ponies who pony should pony should pony pony should pony pony the ponies who pony the ponies who pony pony pony pony the ponies who pony pony should pony should pony should pony pony the ponies who pony pony should pony should popony whony sho pould pony pony pould pony pould pony whony pony pould pony pony pony pony ponie po pony tho pony pony pould ponies pony po the ponie whony pony shonie pony whould pony tho shonie thony s pony ponieshesho whony pould shony pony pony shes pould whould pony thony po pould should ponies whes pony whe s po whould pony pony whes pony whould pony po pony pould thony shony pony s pony should po pony pony po pony po whes ponie whould pony s thony pony pony thony po ponie pony pony ponie pon
    PLOT
    love, love me do

you know i love you

i'll always be true

so pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase

love me do
    You know that song is 50 years old now
    And I don't do anything ironically. I ain't no hipster.
  • hipstin make me feel good
  • I believe that a woman's IQ doubles when she gets breast implants

I've decided this post is the winner of the thread. The game is over. Thanks for participating, everyone.
  • Inkblot himself wins the thread by choosing that as a winner. I demand a recount!
  • Sure. Let me check the ballot box:
  • My votes count for double btw, and other people's count for less than half, as I'm Middle-class.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I'm tempted to post Glass Prison and Shit Was So Cash in here. :D
  • Hi Everybody,

I am casting a show for TLC about people with
    unique collections or obsessions. I found this forum and wanted to get
    in touch with anybody who is obsessed with MLP or has the most amazing
    collection of MLP memorabilia to see if they'd be interested in sharing
    their story on our show. Hope to hear from some of you!

Thanks,
    Sarah Trachtenberg
    Sharp Entertainment
    saraht@sharpentertainment.com

And I don't do anything ironically. I ain't no hipster.

Comedy: asking a hipster or an SA goon to define "irony" after they use "ironic" or "ironically" in a statement
    I've been thinking hard about some of the posts in the virginity megathread and the "just be honest with us" one, and things are looking a lot clearer now. Some people are saying I really should have my own thread, so here you all go.

Some things about how I carry myself are off to people in general, and cause them to shun me. This has been true all my life.

But there's nothing actually wrong with them. The reason people react the way they do is because of THEIR flaws, ones humans in general share. No amount of stupid damage control for "normal" people done by functional retards like zamin, chockfull of phrases like "entitlement complex" and "special unique snowflake", will change this truth.

If this sounds arrogant, it's because I drat well deserve to be - I'm brilliant. And while I could go get therapy to learn what my offensive mannerisms are and how to correct them... why bother? I don't have a problem with my personality and my outlook, so the only reason to do that would be for the sake of forming connections with other people. People who treated me like crap back when I bore no malice towards them, none of the anger and spite that fills my posts today.

To loving HELL with that.

I've learned a lot over these years that I've refused to let sink in until recently. A lot about what people are really like when dealing with someone a little different than them. How stuck up, mean, and all-around lovely they are, deep down, no matter how hard they'd deny it.

I don't owe poo poo to anybody. No more giving a rat's rear end about their opinions, their feelings.

No more "respecting the personal space of women" or any queer bullshit like that. Like Aturaten pointed out, there's boundaries I can't cross because of legal consequences, but those should be the only things that stop me from now on. If dumbass cunts are going to treat me like some horrible creep because they were the victim of sexual assault which they bloody well deserved because of the kinds of people they are, when I originally had nothing against them and cared what they thought of me... well, if I'm going to do the time, might as well do the crime. You bitches have loving EARNED it.

No more avoiding confrontations. It was ingrained into me all throughout school to do this because being aggressive could make me look worse in the eyes of others - now I realize what a crock of poo poo that is. I will never lose anything by people forming a negative opinion of me. If some dick has a problem with the way I carry myself, with what I do, talk poo poo back to him as viciously as possible. If he lays a finger on me, pound on the nuts and windpipe with all my rage-fueled strength until I've sent the message NOT TO gently caress WITH ME. If I go to ground, use teeth.

I will never form a deep, meaningful connection or friendship with anyone because there's simply no one out there who is worthy. But that doesn't have to make me miserable all the time.

You're all a bunch of loving idiots, but some of you can word your braindead rear end world views surprisingly eloquently, and the way you speak for normal people at large combined with that vitriolic attitude I'm oh so used to by now really helps open my eyes. So, I guess, in a twisted way... I owe some of you thanks.
    I think we have a winner
    i know right?!? i still cannot believe it, i am reporting it to the fbi cuz thats the best thing i could find online for reporting hate online

4 hours ago · Like

next time someone emails me telling me they hate my comics, I now know what to do

• There are several kinds of irony. Verbal irony is where one says
    something that, in context, means the opposite of, or something
    contradicting the intended meaning. Situational irony is dissonance
    between the intent of an action and it's effect.

I know there are more, but those are the kinds I can remember off the top of my head.

(*Smug Hipster Face*)

The type of "irony" that the likes of hipsters and goons talk about, it seems, is to do something extremely stupid or time-wasting but it's okay because you see, I'm totally self-aware that what I'm doing is moronic

When that witch-touching game came out on the DS, a bunch of goons bought it to play it but that's okay, they're not creepy or anything because they were doing it ironically you see

• Witch touching game?

...I don't even wanna know.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

Witch touching game?

...I don't even wanna know.

Well too bad.

Doki Doki Majo Shinpan! (どきどき魔女神判!?, lit. "Thump-Thump Witch Judgement", or more accurately translated as "Heart-Pounding Magical Investigation") [1] is a game developed by SNK Playmore for Nintendo DS.

A game journalist from the gaming blog Kotaku asked an SNK spokesperson if this game would be released in the US, and the response was "...this title is only for Japanese market. We do not have any plan for localize to the other versions.",[2] despite the game originally having official sites in English, Chinese, and Korean. These were taken offline when the Japanese language site was rewritten to focus on the upcoming sequel game.

The player assumes the role of a junior high school student who is asked by an angel to locate a witch that has sneaked into her school. In order to find the witch, she must search the suspects' bodies for a "witch mark." The preferred method is by using touch (using the stylus to guide her hands).