PTA OOC

Comments

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Well, feel free to post here and there. The sessions are mostly to get things done like plot points or battles
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I think I'm done for the night

Cya tomorrow (whether or not we make it a session :P)
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I'm ready to turn in, too. See you later.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Since there is that house along the way, you shouldn't need food or drink for now, but you may want to consider that for the future (you can spend time searching for food and drink but it could be hard to find depending on the route)
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Oh, we can visit Mr. Pokémon? Good. I was hoping there'd be some kind of rest stop.

But yeah, that sounds like something I'll want to invest in when we get to Violet.
  • edited 2012-01-29 13:54:28
    ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ...Make that two houses (I forgot about Mr Pokemon. I was thinking of the berry guy)
    I actually forgot about the Berry/Apricorn man. That's even better because there's no Cut trees to worry about (though we wouldn't really need Cut for now).
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Well technically Globe could have Sebastian burn down a cut tree but I'm not sure how safe that is so...
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    And then all of Johto went up in flames. Violet and Sebastian began to whistle innocently and caught a trip back to Unova. Ryan died horribly in the fire, and his burnt soul along with the souls of everyone else in Johto fed Sebastian. The end
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    And now I'm paranoid enough that I have something prepared for if you actually do start a forest fire

Note that it is not a good something. The forest will survive, but you may not unless you get really lucky
  • I am not dumb enough to burn down a tree.
  • edited 2012-01-29 16:08:17
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I couldn't help but laugh at this little exchange just now.

And now I'm wondering just what those countermeasures would be. Not curious enough to find out, of course.

Also, Spain, you can go ahead and post what you want from the Poké Mart first. I'm trying to make it so that every other post in the thread isn't mine for a while.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ Come on, set a tree on fire. One is all that's needed. Then you can saitaite your curiousity
  • /me sets Icalasari on fire
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I'm not a tree D:

You know, I'm curious how you guys will handle finding the egg
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    So are you guys done for today then? If so, when would the best day be for another session?
    Whoops! Sorry, I was waiting on Globe to make his response first. Like I said, I'm trying to cut back on the spotlight-hogging.

Anyhow, I'll be relatively busy until Wednesday or Thursday this week. Also, on that note, I'd like to avoid us going past midnight too often. My personal sleep schedule has started to become a lot more rigid than it used to be.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    What is your time zone?
    Eastern time. So right now, it's just before 7:00 P.M. for me.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Just before 5 for me

So I'd have to wrap up sessions for you guys no later than 10 my time if you want to be on no later than 12 your time
    All right, then. Sorry if that messes up your plans.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    It's ok. Sleep is more important
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Wednesday sound good? I have no classes then
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Globe, you can also post whenever. This just lets me plan for certain days so I can be sure I'm on
    All right. Just so you know, I'll be on at around 6:00 PM Eastern, which I believe is 4:00 your time, Icalasari.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Ok Gator
    All right, I'm here. Should I just pick out my items now or wait until everyone's ready?
  • I'm here.

Not sure how involved I'll be today, though. I'm setting up stuff for a Pathfinder game.

I can post, though.

• edited 2012-02-01 18:16:26
    ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^^ You can pick out your items now. Either way, you won't really be able to leave until Globe picks out items (or decides not to) as well

^ HOLY-Ninjas >.>
    We both have 3,000, don't we? I'm only spending about 500, though.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Correct. Both of you have 3000
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Do any conversation you have to and then put something that tells me you're done when you are done. I'll do the next part then
    Oops! Sorry, I just tried to start a little chat to get things moving. It probably shouldn't take too long, though. If it does, I would completely understand if you interrupted it.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    It's ok

It's not like an egg ready to hatch a baby Pokemon into a life of abuse dealt by a criminal is out there or anything
  • edited 2012-02-01 21:43:13
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Since Superglobe seems to be a bit busy at the moment, I've decided to save my "roleplaying" question for later and get us ready for the next part when he comes back.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    How did I miss an hour old post?
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Will you two have enough time for a battle?

If not, we should pause her until next time
    I have about an hour and a half.
  • I have uhh

uhhhhh

I'm sorry I'm helping someone build a Pathfinder character and it's a long and complicaated process d_b

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Oh this will be good :D
  • Are Pokemon eggs fragile like bird eggs or durable like reptile eggs?

Because if they're the former someone should probably go catch that egg.

Someone a bit more athletic than Violet.

(Looks suspiciously at 8 Dexterity...)

I'm not sure I can help you there. Wait a minute, can Cammy use any part of her body to catch it?
  • I have 8 Dexterity?

/does not have my character sheet open.

No, I do. Cammy the Bulbasaur has better athletics, of course, but since she hasn't learned Vine Whip yet, I don't know if she can still catch it somehow.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^^^^ Depends on the species

As a note: Manaphy eggs are usually found washed up on a beach. Which means that they withstood battering waves, Pokemon trying to get an easy meal, rocks, etc.