The LGBT Thread

Comments

• Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    Oh yeah, cool. Good for you guys.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I've always had this vague suspicion that this forum is mostly LGBT, for some unknown reason
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Whatever would give you that impression, Imi...?
    I'm trying to think of anyone here who would strictly qualify as a cisgendered heterosexual and failing

Mr. Darcy, I guess. And Justice
    King Friday, Tre and Kexruct, too, if I am not mistaken. Possibly Yarrun as well, although I am not sure.
    I think Tre said something about being asexual, which I would count as being this general, uh, concept.
    Wait, yes, you are correct. I had forgotten about that.

That is an impressively small percentage, isn't it?
    Indeed. Odd.
    Guess it just goes to show that we really are a ragtag bunch of misfits...

I like that.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Even harder challenge: Count the number of Heapers who aren't autistic
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Guess it just goes to show that we really are a ragtag bunch of misfits...

I like that.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Heh, the word "misfit" always makes me think of that special, too.

Also, why would the glass ornaments make that loud crash when they hit the snow?

Even harder challenge: Count the number of Heapers who aren't autistic

Three or four...

Really, if you expand that to "non-neurotypical," I think that takes out the whole forum.

Also, I really don't mean this to sound elitist or obnoxious, but I get the feeling that if we plotted the mean IQ here, it would be at least one standard deviation above the norm, if not two.
    I'm pretty sure I qualify as Neurotypical

Just sayin'
    Lessee... no attention problems, neuroses or major or minor depressive disorders?
    Nope.
    *blink*

How on Earth do you put up with us?
    You guys are cool people.

Doesn't matter what's different about people's minds as long as I like who they are.
    You are a really nice person.

Also very strange.

I like that.
    Why thank you.

Not sure how I'm strange, but I'll take it as a compliment. =P
  • Even harder challenge: Count the number of Heapers who aren't autistic

I'm not autistic.
  • HAHAHA YOU NEUROTYPICALS HAVE FALLEN FOR OUR CUNNING RUSE!
    (*waves the Autism Wand*)
    but naney y u trick me

but but naney

look

you made me sad
  • ok fine (*untrickifies you*)
    i don't even know how that works but okay
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

einsteinonacid:

ineedtogetpaid:

i thought LGBT was a sandwich

Lettuce, Glitter, Bacon, Tomato?

• Garlic, Lettuce, Bacon, Tomato.

No Vampires required.
  • King Friday, Tre and Kexruct, too, if I am not mistaken. Possibly Yarrun as well, although I am not sure.

Yeah, I'm on the list. Neurological abnormalities are limited to anxiety and depression.
    Woo!
  • Naney tells me that the pun gods demand this, so here is my response.

*bi-five*
    That pun made me laugh hysterically and groan at the same time, which is an accomplishment. Totally gonna steal it though.

Congrats, dude.Although I've already told most of my closer online friends about it, this is my official coming out post, so yeah ...

Congrats, man. Also, we can totally be out of the closet buddies. *High five*

King Friday, Tre and Kexruct, too, if I am not mistaken. Possibly Yarrun as well, although I am not sure.

I think King Friday is Bi. I mean, I seem to remember Justice saying something about Friday's crazy adventures in college or something of the like.

Also, thanks for all the support, everyone. I mean, I didn't expect you guys to not be supportive, but still, it means a lot to me.
  • uh on that note I'm bisexual if that has not been made obvious in the past.

Yeah, you've mentioned that before

It's all good
  • edited 2013-05-14 19:18:11
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    To be perfectly honest, I have no clue what my sexuality is.

Spoilered for TMI:

Spoiler:
    My sexual needs are perfectly satisfied with masturbation. I've seen that described as "autosexual," but that just sounds silly.
  • edited 2013-05-14 19:23:19
    We can do anything if we do it together.

Congrats, man. Also, we can totally be out of the closet buddies. *High five*

Thanks, man. I'd like that. *high five*
  • edited 2013-05-14 19:19:50
    Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit

To be perfectly honest, I have no clue what my sexuality is.

Spoilered for TMI:

Spoiler:
    My sexual needs are perfectly satisfied with masturbation. I've seen that described as "autosexual," but that just sounds silly.

Honestly, that doesn't surprise me in the least.

Good for you, bud.
  • edited 2013-05-14 19:23:38
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I can't decide whether or not I should be offended by that. :P

I know it makes me sound like a total loser, but it is indeed the case. I'm sure I'm an extremely rare case, though. (But I wouldn't brag about it, of course. That would be even more silly.)
  • edited 2013-05-14 19:39:08
    Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit

I can't decide whether or not I should be offended by that. :P

I know it makes me sound like a total loser, but it is indeed the case. I'm sure I'm an extremely rare case, though. (But I wouldn't brag about it, of course. That would be even more silly.)
    Man, you shouldn't even talk with someone who would call you a loser for something as silly as that. Those kinds of people aren't worth your time.

Hell, if anything, I envy you. You probably spend a lot less time fretting and worrying about your sex life. =P
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-05-14 19:42:35
    Now that I think about it, I think I'm less asexual than I am just not interested in any relationships with anyone at this point in time. So, "heterosexual, but not necessarily looking for anything." For right now I'm in Gator's camp.

It's weird.
    That's actually how I felt until probably my senior year of high school.

I mean, I had some "crushes", but it was more me giving in to peer pressure than it was any actual attraction.
    I don't really feel interested in sex so much as I just think that boobs are nifty.

But I don't think that "boobsexual" really qualifies as an orientation
    I was like that for a long time. Masturbation's good, but I don't really need a romantic or sexual partner, you know?

Then I found Anonus by chance...and everything changed...
  • awwww

i myself am way big on romance
  • edited 2013-05-14 22:05:13

I was like that for a long time. Masturbation's good, but I don't really need a romantic or sexual partner, you know?

D'aww, same here but with Section...

We and you and AU do kinda have some of these weird parallels, don't we
    I myself am a hopeless romantic in many respects, but I honestly thought that my chances of coming into some kind of relationship were slim due to my total lack of social aptitude.
  • edited 2013-05-14 22:08:53
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    SF_Sorrow said:

D'aww, same here but with Section...

We and you and AU do kinda have some of these weird parallels, don't we
    I felt the same way too, for the most part. We really do have these weird parallels with each other. They're pretty cute to notice whenever they pop up.
    All I really want is a nice guy to cuddle with who I can also fuck from time to time and it's all good
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    So, finally got a letter from Charing Cross GIC. Yay. image