It's time for a HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR!! Let's Give Ourselves Goosebumps!

1235»

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    Update on the Myrmisphere.

The goosebumps thing is abandoned now. I've just run out of steam on it. I know you guys liked it, but it was a lot of work.

I want to get back to my New 52 Liveblog, and will do so as soon as I finish the Jojo retrospective. I've been busy with college but I'm aiming at one part a day over the three day weekend.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I'll just assume our characters made friends with the plants and that it's awesome!
  • edited 2014-01-23 21:51:35
    For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Max Creeper went public with his and his father’s research into plant-human hybrids. The world’s initial reaction was so hostile that he went back into hiding. Even when the world accepted his work, and hailed him as a scientific genius, he remained in almost complete seclusion. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in absentia. He converted to Islam and changed his name to Yusuf Ali, shortly before his death of natural causes. His body was composted.

Max Creeper’s intelligent plants gained the full rights of US citizenship after a ten-year legal battle. Their status as persons is still subject to debate outside the US, but so far it’s a moot point, as they’ve shown little interest in leaving their hometown, let alone their country. One of the chess-playing plants has achieved the title of International Master.

Mr. “Wally” Denmead eventually realized that he hates children. He quit his job with no warning, in the middle of a class. He moved to Kentucky and now works as a skydiving instructor. He says he’s never been happier.

Chris continued picking his nose. One day, he found a diamond in his left nostril.

That giant turtle guarding the underwater cave ate someone’s toe once. Eventually, he wandered out of the botanical garden and was run over by a car.

The mouse in the desert room now makes a living by buying used skulls, renovating them, and selling them to other mice.

The birds in the tropical room sued the creators of Angry Birds for using their likenesses without permission. They settled out of court.

You didn’t win that essay contest, and didn’t particularly care. A week later, you swiped the chemicals from your school’s lab and rubbed them all in your face. The word “rambunctious” was used a lot at your funeral.

Kerry became the first female President of the United States. Her administration steered the country out of the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression. She lived long enough to see her face added to Mount Rushmore.
  • edited 2014-01-24 00:13:39
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    ^ This is far, far better than what the book would have given us.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022