The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• The sadness will last forever.
  • edited 2012-05-08 15:01:31
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Jesus cares...ironically enough.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    How can a dead man care?;p
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ^ Carefully. :P
  • from a number of pages back:

Is there anybody who doesn't hate iTunes? The Windows version especially has always been a bloated piece of crap...

I like it in theory. I don't like that it slows my computer to a crawl and is hard to use.

• ^ This.

Big reason why I switched to Google Music.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Yeah, I don't have issues with the UI design or anything, just with its performance...
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Fun fact: Chuck Lorre co-wrote the theme song for the 1987 TMNT series. He also produced Two and a Half Men.

Now I'm imagining one of the Turtles going on about "winning" and "banging 7-gram rocks". :P
  • Donatello saying "bazinga" would be hilarious.
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    Back from work. Heyo.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I think a storm is here. Woohoo!
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I could hear thunder a little while ago. I'm actually disappointed that it hasn't rained yet.
    What would happen if the Neverland Broadcasting Company gave Peter and Wendy a daytime talk show?
  • It'd be successful for five seasons or so until the Lost Boys uncovered a scandal involving Tinkerbell and the two hosts, at which point Wendy would be replaced by her daughter Jane.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I like to imagine that Disney would find out about this show and claim they own the rights to Peter Pan (hint: they don't) and the Neverland Broadcasting Company would have to reach a settlement allowing Disney to air The Peter and Wendy Show on ABC.
    And now it's over.
    Also, reading the original Peter Pan is kinda painful...so much racism >_<
    I remember the "Indians" part from Disney's Peter Pan. As a part Native American maybe I should be offended. But I'm not. It was just dumb, is all.
  • edited 2012-05-08 17:34:23
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    The final Narnia book has a number of weaknesses. And yet, I always loved the very end.
    Well, in the book, the Indians are called the "Piccanniny tribe" *cringe* and they're referred to as "redskins" throughout...

I mean, yeah, 1911, but still.
    See, I have R-word privileges. I can say "redskins" even when not referring to the Washington Redskins.
    So Imi has R-word privileges, AU has N-word privileges, and I have T-word privileges ("tranny", for the record)...we need to make a list of this. Because AUTISM.
    post why are you arial

I DID NOT TELL YOU TO BE ARIAL
    NOT HELVETICA
    Do I have T-word and E (European) word privileges?
  • edited 2012-05-08 17:47:00

I CAN SAY FAGGOT.

Which means I'm just your average Joe on the internet. :P

^ NO YOU DON'T, EURO-TRASH.
    For some reason I'm remembering the time Haldo had to ask Bunny not to throw "fag" around casually
  • Why'd she have to do that?

Stupid PC faggots.
    as opposed to Stupid Mac dykes
    Faggots in my country is are offal products that are highly popular

Fags in my country are cigarettes.
  • Hello, I'm a PC faggot.

And I'm a Mac Dyke.
  • And I'm a Linux Tranny.
  • edited 2012-05-08 17:51:35
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...What the hell does that make us Linux users?

^ Mindlink, eh
  • You are now thinking about Tux wearing a binder.
    Btw guise,

The British Government is trying to make it harder to sell fags because children as young as 12 are buying them
  • ....Is that supposed to be shocking?

Also:

> Implying that will stop them
  • edited 2012-05-08 17:55:23
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    'Oh, things that happened the week after next,' the Queen replied in a careless tone. 'For instance, now,' she went on, sticking a large piece of plaster [band-aid] on her finger as she spoke, [...]
    I'm wondering why the Project Gutenberg people felt the need to add the "band-aid" bit. I wouldn't think anything of it except I haven't noticed any other such notes in this ebook so far...
    ....Is that supposed to be shocking?

No, its supposed to be stupid because kids will still smoke
  • Through The Looking Glass?
    Yeah. I decided to re-read the Alice books, because...boredom?
  • I'd like to smoke a pipe, were it not for the whole "Addiction and Lung Cancer" thing.
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    If you ever start smoking I'm gonna get out the rolled up newspaper.
  • edited 2012-05-08 18:01:24

the whole "Addiction and Lung Cancer" thing.

I'm not gonna.