The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• The sadness will last forever.

yay marvel!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Now I'm wondering if that's why Hussie named his sadomasochist the Heir of Void.

Probably not.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    The name Imipolex, in addition to being a pun (imitation pole),
    obviously stems from a combination of "imido" with a near-reversal of
    "explode", possibly in analogy with Igelit (IG Farben's PVC) and Igamid
    (IG Farben's nylon resin). IG Farben's polymers often had alphabetical
    suffixes (Buna S, Igelit G, Igamid A).
    just FYI

I like Batman too!
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    But he is beyond a regular hero. He does stuff they cannot. He's still fairly tougher than some regular people.

Plus, he gets out of scraps only a superhero can. :P
    Somebody asked Hussie that? Why?

• djetndjentdjentdjenddjent
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I'm sure people ask Hussie dumb questions all the time these days. :D

Also, thanks for the advice, guys. I'm home now and I feel a little better, but I do need to get some sleep tonight, so no staying up past midnight ET.
    It occurs to me, if my name is a pun, then technically I make a pun every time I post.

Take that, Haven
    Punolex G.
  • DJENTDJENTDJENTDJENT
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

i should really read gravity's rainbow sometime

but i'm not even halfway through ulysses

and i have, like, 50 other books on my list to read, too

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    @however many pages ago:

You know, I think I have the opposite problem: sometimes people will try to talk to me and I will have nothing to say and will also not want to make friends with them because an IRL friend would complicate my life and I would feel like I have to conform to their standards of being decent and normal and stuff, and also I would be afraid of what my parent thinks. And a lot of people are people who I think I would not enjoy being friends with. Also everyone says I am weird and I try very hard to avoid "small talk" conversations because that is the worst kind of talk. I am not very good at pushing people away, just at not letting them into my life... >.>
    I think that describes me pretty well, too. I don't really find myself wanting friends IRL, which worries me because it feels like I'm "supposed to".
    Supposed to, yet don't.

Yeah, that's me.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Huh, so that's what "aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly" is. According to this patent I'm reading, it's a complex of aluminum dichlorohydrate, zirconyl chloride (Al-Zr tetrachlorohydrate, taken together), and the amino acid glycine. Not sure why you'd complex it with glycine, but I suppose it makes clear sticks possible.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    What can I say to you that has not already been said three times by a goat somewhere, at the very least?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    lowercase g
  • edited 2012-05-07 23:37:48
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Today I had a stupid idea: what if there were a scale for realism in stories? At one end would be ultra-realism of the strictest variety, and at the other end would be bizarre anything-goes hallucinations like Listening to 11.975 MHz.

It would be problematic and probably pointless, that's what
  • That exists.

I forget what it's called though. The examples use an egg or something

Everything's been done before
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    So, we are now in a land filled with people, objects, and things. Can you believe it?

Lazuli: Now I'm curious as to what exactly this egg does on the surreal end.
    Thanks to Lazuli I now have to search until I find this thing
  • Do we have a "Mental images of heapers" thread?
    ...Yes.
  • Gator: IIRC, it delivers itself to your doorstep, introduces itself as Jeeves, turns blue, spontaneously generates a chimney in your living room, and then flies up it.

IF I recall correctly.

Oh hell, it looks like That Place I'm Not Supposed To Talk About has a page on it, and I never knew.
    Heh. Though we could get more surreal than that, I'm sure.

It's a big old air jump out of the thing maze. (yes I am watching raocow right now)
    blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue
    drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    traffic jam and the line's busy
    ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    yeah
    urgh
  • Nightcore is just such a bizarre form of music, scene, etc.

It's alright by me, though.

dolly parton
    what is nightcore
    All right, I think that's enough raocow for tonight. Good night, everyone.
    That's not an answer! *listens to it*
    sent to drain....
    bye bye gator
    Did I like that or not? I don't even know.
    electric violin is a thing
  • It feels like everything I say today is derpier than usual. I think it might be the heat getting to me.

you need to be yourself
    you can't be no one else